Neighborhood Whore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny Strumpet

Super-Earth
Hiya I'm looking for partners of any gender for fun and smutty roleplays. Below are my current likes and cravings.

Neighborhood Whore: I'm an naive and virtuous housewife, and I don't mean to be such a tease, but I dress in all those low cut tops and short skirts because my husband likes them. Not that I don't, I like feeling sexy and the clothes certainly help. But since his promotion my husband is away an awful lot, and some of the guys in the neighborhood see the opportunity they haven't told their wives they'd been dreaming of. I

Here are some other things that I'm looking for:
~Sexy outfits/uniforms - Dress me as a maid and make me clean. Put me in a slutty cheerleader uniform when the game is on. Make me wear lingerie to the grocery store. Make me remember I'm a slut by always having me dress that way.
~Cheating - Something about sneaking around drives me wild.
~Blackmail - Especially when paired with the above, and eventually leading to...
~Betrayal - You've made me yours, now make me prove it. Make me to throw away my wedding ring. Fuck me while calling my husband to tell him he's fired. Let him find out about the divorce right after I blow you and all your friends in front of him.
~Gangbangs - I love being the center of attention.
~Corruption - Change me from prim and proper into willing and eager.
~Public - I love an audience too.

And here is what I'm not so hot on:
x Snuff
x Scat
x Vomit
x Gore

As for anything else please ask, I'm pretty open minded.

Thanks for reading!
♡Sunny

P.S. I only RP on threads or through PMs, thanks :)

RE: It's only cheating if you get caught

Archived ideas:
Public Vibrator -Closed for now

Maybe I lost a bet, or I've been blackmailed, or you just convinced me that it would be sexy and fun, but somehow I've ended up with a vibrator in me and I have to wear it under my clothes all day. At first I might beg you to take it out, but soon I'm going to get addicted to all the yummy public orgasms and I'll be willing to do a lot more in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom