Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Far Cry Primal ( thoughts and hyped-talks)

Sharub

Just a Mooh!
Far cry primal

A game announced as a surprise, as nobody expected a game to exit so soon. But here it is:

Far_Cry_Primal_cover_art.jpg

Many thinks that the absence of firearms in spite of bows will have a negative impact toward the experience. Same with the fact that weapons shall be crafted with wood or tusks.

The game has also been rated "Adults only" as the rating committee declared constant violence, nudity and other themes.

Is it too adult to be enjoyed by almost anyone like others?
Are you hyped?

I surely am! My favourite themes in a game... wow.

If it was by anyone other than Ubi, I'd be interested. But I genuinely can't recall the last Ubisoft game I enjoyed since Far Cry 3, everything past that point has either been glitched as hell, rushed, or dull.

Far Cry 3 was lovely. Far Cry 4 was mediocre. I enjoyed some aspects of the game but disliked the theme, really.

This seems like something I'd enjoy. I don't mind the absence of firearms. Some of my favorite games relied on primitive weapons, actually. Aiming without a scope is usually either broken or extremely well done so that is actually my biggest concern. Can't wait to hear more, I'm interested in seeing what kind of story they have planned for such an era.

If it was by anyone other than Ubi, I'd be interested. But I genuinely can't recall the last Ubisoft game I enjoyed since Far Cry 3, everything past that point has either been glitched as hell, rushed, or dull.
yup. Rushed is the biggest concern here: it makes "fear" a game used to fill an empty space rather than a cool, thought and well planned thing.

like a BOOM

it can be good, or not... only time can say but again... Ubi is known for the overabuse of their titles (one per year... rly)

Far Cry 3 was lovely. Far Cry 4 was mediocre. I enjoyed some aspects of the game but disliked the theme, really.

This seems like something I'd enjoy. I don't mind the absence of firearms. Some of my favorite games relied on primitive weapons, actually. Aiming without a scope is usually either broken or extremely well done so that is actually my biggest concern. Can't wait to hear more, I'm interested in seeing what kind of story they have planned for such an era.

The fact that they abandoned firearms can maybe move the franchise (Far Cry one or a new Primal?) to a more reflexive gameplay rather than being "one in a billion" with mega weapons or firearms...

Back
Top Bottom