Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Open Roles for Females x Futas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FutaIncest

Super-Earth
Hiya ^.^

I'm always looking for some new Roleplay Partners!
Here are some things you should know before messaging me.

Roleplaying With Me
  1. I'm strictly Futa x Female
  2. My main interest is Incest Roleplays
  3. Don't care if you're male or female in RL, Infact I don't want to know. I like women, so if you're a guy and want to roleplay as a woman, don't ask if it's okay if you're a guy, cause I'll say no, just ask to Roleplay and leave it like that.
  4. I don't like "txt tlk", You don't have to be perfect, but at least on a high school level please!
  5. I don't like 1 liners, they're okay when you have writer's block, but try to make sure you're not blocked for long.
  6. I work, so I understand if you can't reply all the time or everyday, just don't take forever to get back to me, I'll move on after it's been over a week.
  7. I don't personal talk, as in I'm not going to tell you how my day was or what I do for a living, this is strictly for sexual Rping, Not interested
  8. I only roleplay over PM's, so No Kik, Texts, Yahoo, AIM (You know, those things you used a Frisbees), ect.
  9. My Futas usually only have dicks, no vagina, I don't really care if you go by a different name, but that's what I go by.
  10. I play either Female or Futa, So if you want to be either, let me know :3
  11. Futas always start the roleplays unless the storyline says otherwise
  12. All Characters must be 18 and up
  13. Once a pair is being used in a Roleplay, I change the plot entirely, no need to ask if it's available.
  14. I like details, but too much detail can make something that was supposed to sound sexy, sound disgusting. [Example]: "She spread her legs, showing her pink, bubble gum looking, vagina which irradiated heat" That's a little much, don't you think? Spreading her legs is enough for me, I know what's down there... Or at least... I hope I do O.O!

Turn ons
Incest
Interracial
Impregnation
Breast play
Oral
(If incest) Moaning "Sister" or "mom" during intercourse
Large futa penis (8-11 Inches)
Large breasts (Large C-E cup)

Turn offs
Anal
Men
Futa x Futa
Abuse
Gore
Skat
Bad hygiene
Roleplays that lead straight to sex
Small breasts
Breast Feeding/Lactating

Roles that are available, With pics! (Working on a new format so you can choose pairs of girls, then choose which Roleplay plot you'd like.)

Visiting Big Sis For Christmas
Futa Name: Jasmine
Bust: 36D
Length: 9 Inches

Female Name Carmen
Relation to Futa: Older Sister

Jasmine%20Carmen_zpskutt846d.jpg

It was going to be the best weekend ever. A month in Florida with her favorite relative, her sister Carmen. Jasmine couldn't wait, Carmen was always the funnest person she ever known, perfect timing too since Jasmine and her girlfriend had just broken up. What better way to forget about women problems than spending time with your favorite family member?

We were horny
Futas Names: Evelyn & Felicia
Bust: 38D & 38D
Length: 10 & 10 Inches

Female Name: Gina
Relation to Futa: Younger Sister

PicsArt_06-04-11.55.42.jpg

Evelyn and Felicia were a bit intoxicated and really horny, to the point they came in through the back door kissing each other lustfully, stripping each other's clothes off. But neither of them were attracted to dicks, and they didn't want tone be too loud cause Gina was usually in bed by now. unless....

Not in my house!
Futa Name: Brianna
Bust: 38DD
Length: 10 Inches

Female Names: Diana
Ages: 18
Relation to Futa: Daughter

PicsArt_06-04-11.21.15.jpg

Diana just had her 18th birthday party, it was a blast. Diana had promised her boyfriend of 4 years that he could take her virginity that night, wanting to make a child together that night. Little did they know that mom would catch them, and little did Diana know, how mom felt about her daughter and what she wanted to do to her.

Spoiled Brat Always Gets Her Way
Futa Name: Debra
Bust: 36DD

Female Name: Kelly
Bust: 38D

PicsArt_05-31-10.18.37.jpg

Debra and Kelly grew up in a very wealthy home, and Debra took every advantage of it, their parents allowing Debra to turn into a spoiled brat who got whatever she wanted. If she couldn't have it, she would find a way to take it.
Kelly on the other hand didn't see the need for material things, focusing more on studying and school more than anything. She never got into trouble. That is until today, which normally Debra wouldn't have a care in the world, but her girlfriend won't put out anymore, and she needed something, someone, to help her get what she wanted.

Snowed In
Futa Name: Tia
Bust: 38E
Length: 12 Inches

Females Names: Jenny

PicsArt_06-04-11.24.51.jpg

Tia and Jenny were meeting up at their parent's mountain side cabin like they did every year, this year with out their parents. But little did they know there was a snow storm on its way that would trap them both inside the whole weekend until rescue arrived. What will they do to pass the time?

Rent Over Morals
Futa Name: Ti'Yin

Female Name: Chante

PicsArt_06-04-11.09.32.jpg

Shi'Yang (Yang) needed a job, she was just let go from her previous employer from a well paying company, and now rent was coming up. She always tried being independent, but this time she needed to turn to her sister Ti'Yin (Yin) for help, But it will come at a price.

After The Show
Futa Name: Nicki Minaj
Bust: 36DD
Length: 11 inches

Female Name: Katy
Bust: 32D
Relation to Futa: Performing Together

PicsArt_05-31-09.06.06.jpg

Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj both put on an amazing performance. After the show, Nicki invited Katy over to celebrate such an amazing night, not knowing Nicki had plans to make the night better.

Goth Night
Futa Name: Cassidy
Bust: 34DD

Female Name: Angelique
Bust: 34DD

PicsArt_05-31-10.15.54.jpg

Angelique had just had a bad break up, so her sister Cassidy invited her to come out to Goth Night. Cassidy owning the club allowed then access to back stage and all the free drinks they could want.

Seducing Cheyenne
Futa Name: Shanda

Female Name: Cheyenne
Bust: 36C

Shanda%20Cheyenne_zps1rpjemit.jpg

Shanda had a crush on Cheyenne ever since she was little, trying to be as close to her as possible, though it was hard every time Cheyenne got a boyfriend. Cheyenne sadly had just been dumped after a fight between her and her ex, Shanda finally deciding it was her chance to step in and get what she deserved, her sister's love.

She was just sleeping over
Futa Name: Elizabeth
Bust: 36C

Female Name: Ashley

PicsArt_05-31-10.08.21.jpg

Ashley needed some away time from her boyfriend. Nothing was really wrong,he was just a bit of a goofball and could get annoying sometimes. Luckily Elizabeth decided to save get sanity for at least the weekend and offered her to stay the night, giving Ashley and her boyfriend some time apart. Tonight though, Ashley and Elizabeth are going to get closer than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom