Seeking a Switch male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. Grinch

Banned
Banished
At the moment this is the plot I am craving:

I play two sisters who are powerful priestesses of a dark God. You play a powerful man who was on the verge of conquering and dominating the known kingdoms. That is, until a traitor amongst his trusted men turned him over to his enemies. He was given to the priestesses as a prisoner to keep him locked away and out of sight. The priestesses now take sexual liberties with their new slave, and rape him for his seed. Your character though can never accept bondage, and over time he gains leverage and an upper hand with the sisters. He slowly proves to be a more dominant personality, and begins to bend them to his own will and desires. He has learned of their power, granted to them by their God, and plans to use their divine power to get back everything he has lost.

Looking to start the role play when he is given to the sisters. I have no sexual roleplaying limits, and can accommodate your offs and ons. Threads only. Posting pace is about once a week. PM me if interested.

Thank you for the bites. I am pending the possibility with a couple of players so I believe I am maxed out. I always welcome new interest, though, in case things do not pan out with old interest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom