Seeking male for MXF (working to get back into it all)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liliana

Super-Earth
Hello,

As the title states. I am seeking to get back into the swing of roleplaying.I have been away for reasons I won't go into. I have more time to actually rp. I'm eager and ready to start.

What to expect from me.

I will reply every one to two days. Depending on if my life has become busy with life.

Two plus paragraphs pre post. I like to give as much detail as can in each post. I like to paint a picture with my words. Even if they are long and complex.

I love OOC, I am a sweet person. I like to make new friends. And it is a good way to talk about the plot. So don't be scared to hit me up to talk about anything. I don't bite, only when asked to.

I have found that I like email over pm's and threads. I lose them to easy, but if pm's or threads are something you really want. Then I will try my best not to lose them.

If I have get busy and you haven't heard from me or I haven't replied. Please poke me, but not to hard. If I will be gone for a long time I will let you know before hand.

What I expect for you:

Add to the plot. I can't carry the whole rp. That kills my muse and fast. And also its to much for one person to do.

Two paragraphs per reply. I hate one liners I can't work with them at all. I can't pull things out of me ass. I won't do that to you, please don't do that to me.

No god moding.

Please be as detailed as you can. I want to feel what YC is going through, what they feel and the world around them. I will do the same for you.

Spelling and grammar. I'm not very good with this. But I always put my best foot forward. I do have dyslexia so I may make mistakes. As long as I can understand you then we will be good.

All sites rules apply.

------------------------------------------

Things I like in a roleplay:
Romance
Drama
Action
Adventure
Dark themes
Age play (big one for me. I like to play younger)
Magic
Supernatural (not the TV show)
Dominant Men

Things I dislike in a roleplay:
Pure smut (the roleplay dies fast for me if it is pure smut)
Vore
Toilet play
Rape
(More will be added later)

Settings I like:
Fantasy
Medevil
Post apocalyptic
Slice of life
Modern
Sci-fi (don't know a lot about this. But still learning)
Horror

Parinings:

Fantasy:

Vampire X Vampire
Vampire X Human
Vampire X Demon
Vampire X Werewolf

Werewolf X Werewolf
Werewolf X Human
Alpha X Beta

Fairy X Human
Fairy X Other supernatural creature

Knight X Princess
Price X Princess
King X Queen (both from different lands)

Orc X Human
Orc X Orc
Orc X Other supernatural creature

Dragon X Human
Dragon X Dragon
Dragon X Dragon Rider

Angel X Demon
Angel X Charge
Angel X Angel
Fallen Angel X Warrior Angel

Elf X Elf
Dark Elf X Royal Elf

Djinn X Human
Djinn X Witch

Centaur X Human
Centaur X Druid

Wizard X Apprentice
Wizard X Human

Slice of Life:

Father X Daugther
Father X Daugther's Best friend
Step father X Step Daugther
Brother X Sister
Step brother X Step sister
Cousin X Cousin
Uncle X Niece

Boss X Sectary
Co workers
Bodyguard X Client

Military Officer X Cilivan
Solider X Solider
Solider X Cilivan

Best Friend X Best Friends sister
Best Friends
Family Friend X Daugther

Sci-fi:

Not a lot of pairings here still learning what I really like.

Plots:

Yes I do have plots but I like to brainstrom with my partner. I do have ideas to many actually. I want us both to be happy with the rp. And I don't like to post all my ideas on here.

PLEASE DONT COMMENT HERE!

I want to keep this clean pm me and we will go from there. I look forward to hearing from you all. Thank you for taking the time to read my thread.

Liliana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom