I discover you're a terrible, evil bastard...and it makes me dripping wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

purrfection

You're my husband or boyfriend, or my close partner in something fun (adventuring, scavenging, etc.). Something *intimate*, regardless.

Over time, somehow, I've found out that you're a serial killer. You kidnap, rape, and murder young beautiful women because it pleases some terrifically dark part of your soul.

Only, I don't run away. I don't tell any sort of authority. In fact, I'm really fucking turned on by it. I want to help. It actually *scares* me how much I'm turned on by how fucking evil you are. I'm afraid I'm *sick*...and you need to set me straight. I'm not sick...I'm just *waking up*, the same way that you've woken up my cunt and set me on fucking fire.

(Metaphorically. We can set other girls on real fire if you want, though).

And you, naturally, need to know that I'm for real about this. I may just be saying that to stay alive, after all.

I expect a climax circulating around the death of some unfortunate soul while you're fucking me senseless? Maybe in front of her tied-up husband. Or children. Maybe raping her prettier sister and encouraging her to beat her insignifi-cunt relation with a pipe.

Ideally, you're suave, capable, handy, handsome, composed, and confident without being a brute (though sometimes, that's perfectly delightful. The point is that you're not a brute in your writing, or to me). Naturally, I would be a partner to match--elegant, beautiful, cool-headed, and regal. When we fuck, or when we talk about the terrible things we could make happen--that's when the passion comes out.

Hopefully, you're a good writer. I aim to create a sensation of craft and dedication in everything I create, even senselessly erotic smut. If you're the same, I'll probably never stop trying to get you hard. I like *third person past*, preferably, but that's negotiable. I find it better for creating more involved, detailed worlds, but it's not like that's impossible with first person.

The setting is negotiable. I like everything. Modern. Historical. Fantasy. Sci-fi. Including outlandish elements is terrific. Try me. Maybe your sperm enslaves these girls and you kill them anyway. Maybe you don't understand why I'm not enslaved too, maybe that's the only reason I've survived. Or maybe something else entirely. Anyway--try me, like I said.

My offs are toilet play, anything with underage folks, tentacles, and things in vaginas and assholes that aren't your fabulous cock. Mostly this is all about your fabulous cock, and why someone would have to be totally nuts not to want to kidnap, rape, and murder for it.

Because I'm *not* crazy. Everyone else is. That's why I have to help you rape all the pretty ones until they learn that "yes" is the only proper answer to your needs.

Well this certainly grabbed my attention. If you're interested in writing together some time, feel free to send me a message.

Purr... I am interested. Although I usually like to rp on IM for you I an do this on the forum threads. Let Me know.
Owning
yim: pussygrinder_m29
aim : owning.master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom