let's fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyatt

Meteorite
Well, if you'd call it a fight. Let's do a short term story where my character bullies yours.

scenarios:

I humiliate you at a pre fight press conference and kick your ass in front of the crowd. Maybe I'm a dominant champion and you're a hopeless challenger, or it's a wrestling thing and I'm challenging despite being much bigger than you.

My little brother has been bullying you for months. You finally stood up for yourself and got him in trouble at school. Now you've pissed me off. You thought your life was hell before, geek? You have no idea.

I am a nervous rookie who doesn't know her own strength. You are a skilled veteran but you're physically outclassed. I slowly realize it and get more aggressive as the fight goes on.

I'm a celebrity and the internet has been knocked out at the hotel. You can't fix it, so I'm going to entertain myself by kicking your ass in front of my friends.

I have people I like to play... but I want to hear from you first. Instead of sending me a post asking if I want to rp (yes, but do I want to rp with you?) send me a sample post where your character realizes they are way in over their head. Or some other moment the prompt made you imagine.

Send me some women you want me to play and why. They can be real or drawings or a description or some weird combination (this picture but bigger boobs, Sophie Turner but 6'2", etc) The scenarios you liked. Or if you want me to decide everything I can, but I have to like your sample. I will only play a female character.

Finally send any specific fantasies or no nos you have.

You can go as far as you want, just try to impress me and be mature enough to handle a no.

You have to be male, female, or maaaaybe tg. No fur creatures or futa or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom