Bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HazelAshes

Planetoid
I have been craving something you may want to rp with me. Two brothers are rather close growning up until the older starts seriously dating a woman. As they date she becomes close with his younger brother too, the three being so close in age. The younger brother and her even call each other their drinking buddies for family events. The older brother ends up getting married to her and some time later the younger brother realizes she is being verbally abused by her husband. He calls her worthless and stupid and is even using her body for his pleasure with or without out her wanting it too.
One family gathering the husband ends up passing out in a recliner next to the couch the other two are sitting together on. The brother in law tries to tell her to stand up for herself but she tells him she cant. They both let it go for a moment but after another drink the younger brother can't take it anymore. Her turns to his sister in law and kisses her while her husband sleeps on the recliner next to them. She kisses back and the two started to make out on the couch.

This is more romantic in my mind. The younger brother trying to get her out of the abusive relationship. I'm open to other ideas. Just let me know how you'd like to rp :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom