your heart sounds like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mhzeu9RPFg1s4nzrto1_500.png

tumblr_nzk0p9faTX1r7cs05o2_500.png

• hey there! I don't really care too much about what you call me but if you need a name you can call me Ray or Raylan but it's really all the same to me. I'm (about to turn) twenty-two and I've been writing and roleplaying since I was eleven years old, give or take a few years. i haven't really been on the rp scene in quite some time though, but i've been wanting to get back into it so i figured now's as good a time as any!

some quick facts about me: i came out of the womb holding a playstation 1 controller. if i'm not crying about school i'm in front of some sort of screen crying about fictional characters. i'm working on my phd in child psych so my days are mostly bing watching a new show writing papers for school. or maybe i found a cat to squish. who knows.

tumblr_nzk0p9faTX1r7cs05o9_r3_500.png

• 001 it's completely okay to PM me about a roleplay, be it about an idea of mine or one you have, i don't mind at all. i don't bite hard and the worst i can say is no, right?

002 i can't stress enough how much i can't do one-liners. i basically can't do roleplays where nothing adds up, there's no storyline and the only thing happening is insert rod a into slot b. i enjoy roleplaying for fun but i enjoy the creative and artistic aspect of it as well. sex is great, don't get me wrong, but if it's just popping up every few posts and nothing is happening story-wise it doesn't hold my interest. i prefer third person writing as well.

003 being a female i generally play females but i'm more than capable and comfortable playing male roles. as far as sexuality, i'm used to writing heterosexual couples but i have no problem writing homosexual couples. i don't mind playing more than one character in a single rp, either.

004 if there's something kink-wise you're curious about you can shoot me a PM. here's my f-list. i'm down for pretty much whatever but things like tentacles, furries, obscenely large private parts, futa, etc., don't interest me at all.

005 if you take up a fandom rp with me please be able to play it correctly. if i'm playing a fandom pairing or setting with someone, it's because i really like that fandom. nothing's worse than having someone completely butcher something you really like. if you haven't seen up to a certain episode/season or can't do a certain character there's nothing wrong with that, but maybe i'm just not the right person to rp that fandom with.

tumblr_nzk0p9faTX1r7cs05o1_500.png

tumblr_nzl4g73bvE1r7cs05o2_r2_500.png

• tumblr_nzl4g73bvE1r7cs05o2_r3_500.png

CODE GEASS
                    lelouch x C.C.
                    lelouch x euphie

DISNEY
                    rapunzel x flynn
                    ariel x eric
                    belle x beast

DRAGON AGE
                    inquisitor x cullen
                    inquisitor x solas
                    inquisitor x cassandra

FINAL FANTASY (VII-XII)
                    zack x aerith
                    cloud x tifa
                    rinoa x squall
                    tidus x yuna
                    ashe x vaan
                    vaan x panelo
                    balthier x fran

HARRY POTTER
                    harry x hermione
                    harry x cho
                    harry x luna
                    hermione x ron

KILL LA KILL
                    ryuko x mako
                    nonon x uzu

THE LAST OF US
                    joel x ellie (see ideas section below)

LOST
                    charlie x claire

ORPHAN BLACK
                    sarah x paul

PACIFIC RIM
                    mako x raleigh

THE WALKING DEAD
                    daryl x beth (that's it that's the list this show is dead to me otherwise)

tumblr_nzl4g73bvE1r7cs05o3_r2_500.png

pirate x mermaid
                    pirate x pirate

demon x human

king x opposing kingdom's princess

tumblr_nzl4g73bvE1r7cs05o4_r2_500.png

• tumblr_nzl4g73bvE1r7cs05o6_r1_500.png

THE LAST OF US; JOEL & ELLIE.
                    i don't think there's really anything to write here i just really love the last of us and i would love to rp all my ideas about daddy joel having lil adventures w/ ellie at the dam or stuff when the main storyline is taking place. nothing sexual unless an oc for ellie is introduced.

THE WALKING DEAD; DARYL & BETH.
                    takes place after

CODE GEASS; LULU X CC.
                    takes place

tumblr_nzl4g73bvE1r7cs05o5_r1_500.png

WHEN WATER COMES TO LIFE; MERMAID x PIRATE.
                    there's something in the water, everyone knows that. it goes on and on, deeper and deeper, and in the deepest darkest corners lie the sea witches. you could see it sometimes. it catches people off guard, just the moon, they'd think, but the way a patch of ocean would suddenly go from one color to another wasn't natural, and they knew it.

many a creature, from the smallest to the biggest; land, sky and sea, have heard the tales of the sea witch. yet many ignore the warnings and go anyway. whatever their wish may be, their deepest desires, just too heavy to carry any longer. they look for the full moon, a shift in the current, and if you listen quietly, oh so quietly, you can hear the far off laughter that sets a chill through your spine. what happens when they find a witch no one can say, but it all ends the same: no one returns.

merfolk are told to steer clear of very few things, it's their world after all, but ships are always approached with caution. it could be sailors - in which case it was usually a feeding frenzy; it could be mermaid hunters, who stole the magic from the ocean and used it against the mermaids. how they did it, the mermaids couldn't say, but the sound of a mermaid dying is an awful sound; it could be pirates, who had their own way of dealing with the mermaids, who weren’t afraid like the sailors or the mermaid hunters. but what happens when a mermaid falls in love with a self-proclaimed "pirate king?" she was there with her sisters when she saw him.

tumblr_nzk0p9faTX1r7cs05o5_r1_500.png

• IRON MAN; TONY STARK & OC.
                    fdgsfsdfds

tumblr_nzk0p9faTX1r7cs05o6_r1_500.png

• i don't have any character profiles written out just yet, but i'll get them up as soon as i do.

tumblr_nzk0p9faTX1r7cs05o7_r1_500.png
                  • tumblr_nzl4g73bvE1r7cs05o5_r1_500.png

thread title here writing with writing partner here.
                    tumblr_nzl4g73bvE1r7cs05o6_r1_500.png

thread title here writing with writing partner here.
tumblr_nzk0p9faTX1r7cs05o4_r2_500.png

• anything and everything that can't go above will be put here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom