In search for mature partners! [F x F/ M x F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWN1994

Star
Welcome one and all! Thank you for taking the time to come and look over my ideas!​

I am new to this lovely site and more than ready to play around. So let's skip the introductions: besides I believe I did that earlier in a different thread. However some things should be laid out before you go to read my pickings.

• I enjoy both very Dark themes and cavity inducing Fluff!
  • My writing style varies depending on my partner and the material
  • Conversions? L-O-V-E THEM!
  • To set this straight I am returning to the m x f and f x f pairings so excuse me if my writing style for that is awkward

Male x Female
Criminal Leader X Silent lock-pick: Looking for a leader

Needing to find out who is a rat, a leader of a growing crime group decides to join one of the smaller group who seems to be connected to all the recent storages that seem to have been "found" by police. He keeps a eye on one main member of the group, a mute boy who does all the lock-pickings and breaking in due to his smaller size. He confronts the boy during a heist gone wrong. In the end the boy ends up taking a shot, done by the rat, and the leader finds a way to take him to their doctor. He finds out though the doctor that the mute boy was actually a cross-dressing girl.

Male x Female
Vampire's Bride: Looking for a Vampire

Being lost in a snowstorm, a group of hikers find themselves cold and a member of the group on the brink of death. They are welcome into a manor by the master of the home. He begins to speak and grow close with one member of the group, a young woman who seems to have a dreamer like mind set and wanting more than the 1920's standard of life has to offer her. Having been alone for so many years he decides it among himself that he will turn her into his eternal bride.

Female X Female

Goddess and the Sacrifice: Need of a Goddess or Sacrifice SPOILER ALERT the Sacrifice dies.

Every two years a young woman needs to be sacrifice to the Goddess as to keep her alive. The Goddess takes a little over two years to drain the life out her sacrifice, allowing the girl to live a happy life up until her last day when she dies and joins the garden. It is never a easy task for the Goddess, but to keep the village alive it it needed.

Most of the girls she never tries to bond with: why bond with someone who will die? Until her newest sacrifice is brought. They do bond and now the Goddess must accept her heart break when the two years are up. . .

Pairings​

Female x Male

• Teacher x Student
  • Roommates
  • Mermaid X Sailor
  • Boss x Worker
  • Pretty Woman
  • Serial Killer X Victim

Female x Female

• Teacher X Student
  • Roommates
  • Mermaid X Princess