Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Indents

Enigma_x

Star
So I've recently signed up and I attempted using
Code:
[indent] [/indent]
but it didn't seem to work.

Is there a way of doing that here? I did check the help - code but I didn't seem to find an answer there.

Thanks for reading, I hope this is in the right place.

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah the indent doesn't seem to work, I've seen something similar though. Just curious as to how you get that effect.

Haha! Thanks for trying!

I'm going to see if I can look up some code, hopefully someone will chime in that knows.

Thank you! I been always bugged by not being able to indent my paragraphs on here. I just never thought to bring it up before.

Code:
[table][td][color=#333333] text text text text text text text  [/color][/td]

[td]

[/td]
[td][color=#333333] text text text text text text text  [/color][/td][/table]

The only way ive found to do it on here is with that table code. (which you apparently need to highlight to see

Thank you very much!

@Zeth; you're welcome! Haha I just thought there must be a way since I'd seen it around. Woop!

I've been playing around and looking up a few things. I came up with:

• indent indent indent [/color]

normal. [/color]

Code:
Code:
 [color=#333333][list][list][list][list][list] [/color] [color=#00BFFF]indent indent indent[/color] [/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list] 

[color=#00BFFF]normal.[/color] [/color]

Just make sure that you colour the text even if you want it the default colour. If it isn't coloured it won't show.

Oh and by the way you can change the colour of the text in the code tags by adding a colour tag on the outside of the code tags!

I personally use the table BB Code to create a table with two/three columns and put a transparent image on the left/right cell sized to the indentation I want. It is what I am using for my signature now.

Back
Top Bottom