― ` DOM FEMALE SEARCHING FOR A SUB POKEBOY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbel

Super-Earth
I think the title is self-explanatory.

I've done a request thread for Pokégirls before and realized that playing submissive women may not be my cup of tea. However, if you happen to be Blue Hatter, Saber Arturia, or Azecreth on Blue Moon and would like to continue our current roleplay, do let me know. ♥

Moving along. To keep this request thread short and sweet, I'll summarize a few rules. I will only accept roleplays archived on a private thread for now because private messages are getting to be a hassle to organize. It's a bit of a silly request, but I would love for our characters to be anime-based, and that you provide a reference image of yours while we plot (although it's not mandatory). If you don't have a preference as to what type of Pokéboy you'd like to play, I'll make your life easier and provide you with an image myself. As for the women I'd like to play, I have an aesthetic affinity towards the babes of League of Legends, so I'll be playing one of them depending on the plot we choose.

Now, for the fun part! I love playing dominant women. So, more often than not, your character will be fucked, slapped, choked, blue-balled, exhausted, and then fucked some more! ♥ I'm also a fan of pegging (can also do futanaris) but if you're not into the dick up your bum, then that kink can also be omitted. Let me know what your limits are before starting because I'll most likely trip over some of them if you don't discuss them with me.

• KINKS: Anal (Receiving, Giving)*, Futanari, Double Penetration, Orgasm Denial*, Sex Toys*, Rimming (Receiving, Giving), Oral (Receiving*, Giving), Monster Cocks (SHAPE, NOT SIZE!)*, Physical Abuse*, Bloodplay, Breathplay*, Humiliation*, Light Bondage, Chastity Belts, Premature Ejaculation*, Sexual Exhaustion*, Dirty Talking*, Fingering (Receiving*, Giving), Collars*, Masturbation, Pegging*, Risk of Pregnancy, Breeding, Crossdressing, Medical Play, Enemas, Catheters, Squirting
  • LIMITS: Macro/Micro Anything, Sissy Boys, Lactation, Furry/Anthro, Scat, Piss, Vomit

For now (and possibly forever), I will only be taking Pokéboy requests. Your character will be a gijinka (more human-like counterpart of Pokémon) traveling with my character, already owned or feral. Everything in the Pokéboy world is sexualized, meaning that PokéMarts will undoubtedly carry sex toys, and training, or "taming", would require sex, and lots of it. A well-fucked Pokéboy equals an obedient and strong Pokéboy.

I don't want to ramble too much, so I'll leave it at that. If you're interested, send me a message. Also, if you'd like, you can choose my character from the list of character profiles I have below. Happy choosing!

Katarina
Hunter, Team Rocket Admin, or Fire Type Gym Leader

Ahri
Coordinator or Psychic Type Gym Leader

Sona
New Tamer, Water Type Gym Leader or Pokéboy Breeder

Vi
Police Officer, Mechanic, or Electric Type Gym Leader

Quinn
FLYING TYPE GYM LEADER BY DAY, VIGILANTE BY NIGHT

Akali
Poison Type Gym Leader or Assassin

Riven
Traveler

Fiora
Pokéboy Professor or Pokéboy Obedience Trainer

Caitlyn
Police Officer

Jinx
Rogue Villain and Con Artist

Janna
Ice Type Gym Leader or Pokéboy Nurse

Syndra
Ghost Type Gym Leader and Medium

Zyra
Grass Type Gym Leader or Pokéboy Circus Ringleader

RE: ― ` dom female searching for sub pokéboy

Should have replied to everything.

If you haven't included what I asked you to include in your first message, I won't respond.

Responded to all messages. If you haven't received one, you missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom