Looking for the feisty and strong willed. [MxF] - Concepts & samples added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma_x

Star

A bit about me:
(Keep in mind that this was just a quick search, it will most likely change when I've thought of a better layout.)

• [*] I'm 24.
    [*] I'm female.
    [*] I'm studying a degree from home.
    [*] I'm here to find a few exciting role plays.
    [*] I'm a sucker for charming, violent and powerful characters.
    [*] I can write anywhere from six hundred words to anywhere up to two thousand depending on what I have to reply to / inspiration.
    [*] I can post anywhere from multiple times a day to once every few days, depending on work and inspiration of course.
    [*] I don't mind PMs or threads, as well as google docs / email.
    [*] F-List

What I'm looking for:

• [*]Someone that will like to plot and have some OOC contact.
    [*]Someone who loves to throw twists and turns in.
    [*]Someone that doesn't hold back with violence / mature scenes.
    [*] Someone that adds a good deal of detail and care into their posts.
    [*] Someone that likes to write a few paragraphs.
    [*] Someone that likes to play strong and dominant characters, who doesn't love fighting for dominance?
    [*] Someone that won't mod my characters speech and movements, of course we can discuss when needed if we have to move the plot along.
    [*] Someone that enjoys creating sexual tension, smut involved when it fits in.
    [*] Someone that has a good grasp on English and has decent grammar.

All things role playing:

• [*]I prefer third person, past tense.
    [*]I prefer real word settings with supernatural races / influences.
    [*]I'm happy to play Banshees, Witches, Valkyries, Vampires, Werewolves, Shifters. Possibly more, they may have slipped my mind.
    [*]I play vicious and feisty characters, most of the time it's my go to; of course they won't be perfect, quite the opposite.
    [*] I love gritty, dark plots.
    [*] I love drama, conflict, violence. You name it.
    [*]I like to play characters from twenty-three upward, I usually sit around twenty-five to thirty.

Plots / Concepts (we can plan them in detail together):

• [*] Christine Feehan's Carpathian Novels. I'd be happy with us just playing OCs.
    [*] Werewolf x human / rogue werewolf.
    [*] American Horror Story: Coven. OCs of course, using the structure of the coven then maybe throw in some other characters using our own lore.
    [*] Wife / Mate x Husband or Mates best friend. Could be two packs of werewolves, two covens. Anything really.
    [*] Witch / Supernatural creature x Reaper / Entity.
    [*] Witch x Summoned demon (preferably harnessed for a task).
    [*] Pregnant Werewolf on the run x Enemy pack Alpha. (Basic idea being women are used to breed, not much else. She runs after discovering she has a child she wishes to save them from the werewolf life).
    [*] Serial Killer x Investigator

Old Samples (will be replaced when I have some new ones):
Sample One[/u]]
The brunette gave a muffled sigh as she stood in the rain, the droplets trickled down her leather jacket, taunting its warmth. Her fingers curled around the hood of the old beaten fiesta and lifted it, taking a quick check. Nothing stood out. Then again, Amelia had never been good with vehicles. She knew she should have sold this car by now but it had so many memories, that old tainted blue paint job, it was just another good memory. Raising her right arm, she brushed away the leather sleeve to notice the time, she cursed audibly. Her first job with a new partner and she was already running late let alone getting to the scene. Not willing to waste any more time Amelia stepped out into the road, hailing a passing cab. There was nothing more embarrassing than turning up at a crime scene in a cab but what else could she do?

Amelia spotted the luminescent police issued lights flashing in the distance as they drew close. “Thanks you can stop here.” The driver pulled over swiftly, Amelia leaned in and passed him a note and insisted he kept the change. She slowly stepped from the cab. She was dressed in her usual suit, navy with a crisp white shirt. Her brown curls were tied up in a bun. As she drew near to the scene a few officers made their way toward her, she pulled her badge from her waistband and showed it to them. “FBI.” One woman smiled, “Your partner is already inside, watch your step.” Amelia nodded and made her way in from around the back.

Amelia made her way into the barn and immediately saw a body propped up against a wall that divided the barn. She knelt down, carefully surveying the floor beneath her, there wasn’t any blood or evidence to step in. As she leaned in she noticed how the body seemed slumped as if she’d been thrown, it was likely she’d been moved. The body was pasty white, it seemed a few days old. The right eye socket was covered in blood, dried and crackled along the curve of her cheek. The right eye had been completely removed, there seemed to be no marks along the socket to suggest an implement was used. Amelia sighed softly as she gazed down the body. Various slashes were made, a couple of centimetres deep, the flesh pulling away from the body somewhat.

It was horrific. The body seemed positioned in a provocative manner, her legs apart. Amelia wondered if this was for the killer or for the police, either way it was an insult to this young woman. Standing slowly, she began to check around the wreckage of a barn, maybe she could find the place where she would have been killed. As she walked through the doorway she caught sight of another body, with an FBI agent nearby, no doubt her partner. “There’s another body back there,” She called out. As she took a look at the body hanging before them she felt a rage well up inside her. This is why she took the route she did, to catch sick fucks that did this to innocent victims.

At first glance she took note of how much blood remained, cold and dried all over the corpse. Amelia caught a glance of flesh torn from the body, glimpses of bone echoed through the horrific sight. She particularly noticed the missing flesh of the female’s left breast. What kind of killer would remove her breast? Maybe a cannibal? If they were picking which pieces to eat. It was all speculation, she wouldn’t be able to assume much until she’d checked the whole place out, found other bodies if there were any. It was only when she drew her attention away from the body that she noticed who her new partner was. A curse echoed in her mind, Gabriel. She’d finally landed a high profile case and here he was.

Amelia wasn’t fond of her new partner in the least. He was fairly good in the sheets but that was about it, she wouldn’t choose to work for him. “Funny bumping into you here.” She murmured, placing her hands on her hips. “I suppose you’re my new partner then.” What were the odds of a random casual night partner being an FBI agent working in the same area as you, minimal at the most; “Agents, you’re going to want to see this,” A voice called from outside the barn. Amelia didn’t wait for his reply as she made her way out, carefully stepping away from the crime scene to ensure she didn’t contaminate evidence.

One of the officers led Amelia outside into the barren field that covered at least four acres. He nodded toward a figure on a cross. “Right there,” He murmured, making his way back. The brunette carefully made her way over the harsh stones and mud to find a body that had been tied up on a cross, much like a scarecrow would be. The wounds were similar to the other two, various slashes and flesh missing from the corpse. Both eyes were removed, the skin was incredibly pale, almost a blue-ish tint. In this weather, she wasn’t surprised. She placed her hands on her hips as she scoped out the scene. Why were there three bodies in contrasting situations? Maybe the killer was attempting to improve their skills or find their method. Whatever it was, Amelia couldn’t deny it was disturbing. In each situation the victim was displayed in a vulnerable and humiliating position. There was one thing she knew about the killer, they wanted to be in charge.

As she was about to leave to head back toward the barn she caught a flash of a vision. The young woman on the cross was dragged out, all the way through the dirt and stones which cut and dirtied her feet. She was held up by ropes, they cut into her skin as she fought. A hand took a knife and sliced her, calmly, carefully; in control. They watched the blood trickle from her wounds down her abdomen before cutting further. At the last moment they cut a piece from her chest, revealing the woman’s lungs, the bones became a centre piece as the killer began to remove certain organs. Amelia gagged softly as she phased back to normality. It was only then that she noticed the ribs, they were dirtied in blood.

Amelia made her way back toward the barn, shaking off the vision. She’d been having them since she had taken up the job, she couldn’t explain what they truly were or if it was even real; it could be an over active imagination. Amelia wasn’t the kind of person to give into abnormality, there needed to be a logical explanation for everything. That’s why her occasional nights of passion worked so well. She had a tough job, she needed a night of fun and she arranged it, no strings, no commitments.

Once she reached the barn she shifted her weight, hands crossed across her chest. “We’ve got a real sick fuck here,” She murmured to Gabriel, “It’s like the killer was trying to perfect his style, usually this happens over more time than what these bodies appear as. Maybe he doesn’t have much time left…” She trailed off, what else would cause a killer to rush his progress?

Sample Two[/u]]
As he spoke Natalia noticed a pet name that kept rising, little love, which only caused her to enrage further. It seemed as though he was far too comfortable. It was soon out of her mind when her challenge became real; why was it that she couldn't kill him? It was a horrible barrier that was completely inhuman and unnatural. He deserved to die, not only for taking her life as she knew it but this young woman's life. She was innocent, she'd been caught in the crossfire and she did not deserve death. Her thoughts were broken by the large wolf rushing toward her, it was too late to act so she braced her body for impact. Once he collided with her they slammed into the ground, the female grunting from the weight of the beast atop her. It seemed he'd planned it well, his body positioned and ready to strike. Confusion ran through her as his canines drifted over her soft flesh, small blood droplets warmed her chin. The female watched his every movement, their stares locked for a while before he rolled himself from her form. It was only then that the female let a breath escape her lips, she hadn't realised she'd been keeping it the whole time he was above her. Rising onto her elbows she watched him as he strode away in his human form. If there had been a different world where he hadn't bitten her she may have considered him incredibly attractive, but that was not the reality she lived in. Despite the power and authority he seemed to ooze, she chose to fight it; she was a Shonski and that meant never surrendering to the enemy.

His words had left a bitter taste in her mouth, sweetheart. What was it with these pet names? Her mind began to fill with images as he wandered back, his scent filling her nose. With a snort she stood, smacking away his hand. Her brow cocked as he answered her question. "So that's why I physically can't make myself end your life?" Her lip twitched as he continued, "Rightfully yours?" She had to try and remain calm. "Let me tell you how this is. You left me to die, you bit me knowing I could change and you left me to deal on my own." Her gaze locked with his, despite her nakedness and the stares resting upon them she continued. "I was your responsibility but I was never and will never be yours. I am not a bitch you can claim, do you understand?" She snapped, her gaze ablaze with blue flame. "I know exactly what males would do to female's in the pack let alone ones that were 'claimed'." Mates they'd been called, it seemed a good term but in reality she'd seen so many horror stories of the female becoming the lesser in the relationship. They would rely on protection of the male considering how valuable the females were to the rest of the race. It seemed like they were all psychos, that logic never once came into it; that it was all based on animalistic rage and hormones beyond control. It seemed like a bunch of teenagers on steroids.

He was trying to make amends? She didn't believe it for one second, it seemed surreal. Another pet name. Her lip twitched once more, then falling into a rigid expression of unease. "Because you plan to follow me?" She spoke up, her tone harsh; it was clearly an accusation. As his attention turned to his shirt so did hers, it seemed he healed a bit faster than she did. Distracted by the wounds she'd caused the female was late to realise he'd touched her cheek, wiping the blood from the slight scratch. The female immediately stepped back, an expression filled with disdain from his touch. "For what? You killed her as if she meant nothing, why would respecting her death mean anything if you barely respected her right to live." Her voice dripped with sadness. She was staring at a scene that was almost her. He had left her for dead; he had no respect for her life at that time. "Why would I remain around you when clearly you felt the same about me." She leaned in, her face looked like thunder. "I don't care who you are, I don't care what rank you are," She snarled, "You left me for dead. You made me this monster. You can live with that." And like that she tugged on her clothes, ignoring the pack moving around her. "If anyone tries to stop me leaving I'll castrate them." Her tone was cold. Dropping down for a moment she brushed the hair from the female's face, closing her eyelids a short time after. "I'm so sorry," she murmured under her breath before taking off. Fucking Werewolves.

The female didn't get far, maybe a few paces when she felt a sharp sting in her rear. A slight hiss echoed her lips as she glanced back, noticing how the pack were angling themselves; they'd seen the hunters. Within seconds the female drew the dart out, already feeling a little wobbly. Before she could command the pack not to attack she was swept off of her feet into a strong pair of arms. Glancing up she noticed a familiar face. Shock rang through her. "Cole?" she murmured, her speech a little slurred as the dose of sedatives began to work. "Natalia." He murmured, there were many unsaid words between them; she'd had no idea that he knew she was alive. He didn't seem surprised to see her. Hunters lived by a code, to protect and honour human life, which had become twisted by some into bloodshed. Why was she still alive? "We've been looking for you." As more hunters came in to keep the distance between the pack and Cole the female glanced around his shoulder. Her uncle stood behind him. Fuck. A growl left her lips, that golden hue tinting her gaze as she fought at Cole's grip. "I'm sorry Natalia, but you are no longer my wife to be. You're a monster. Doomed to commit the same crimes that had plagued your family. We can't allow you to live." Placing her down he pressed a kiss to her lips.

Cole stumbled back screaming, the female had ripped a chunk of his lip from him as he pulled away. He had clearly been tracking her for some time.

Her uncle stepped toward her, gun pointed. "You used to be a sweet girl, Natalia. Always so loving and caring. It's a shame to have lost you to such evil." He knelt by her side, brushing the blonde curls from her features. The pack and hunters were fighting in the background; she could barely focus. So many hunters in one place, they must be working together. It seemed absurd. "Your sister Ana has taken to our ways. She is nowhere near as skilled as you, but she will make it through hard discipline." There was a reason her uncle was no longer around. Her father had made it clear he was not welcome. Viktor was a savage, a murderer. He was a threat to hunters, to the supernatural. He was poison. "You leave Ana out of this," she slurred as she attempted to sit, to make some kind of movement. Her body limply lay back. "Oh don't struggle, pet. Wolfsbane and a mix of my own blend of sedatives will render you useless for a good few hours." His voice trailed off as his fingers brushed over her cheek, "Your sister isn't as pretty as you either... It's a shame. It would make training her in those tight clothes so much more appealing like it was with you.." Cole had never known about the abuse she had almost suffered. Natalia had caught her uncle out and had dealt with him, her father had more than one reason to kick him out and to banish him from the land. Cole knew he was a good hunter, despite his unfavourable ways. Maybe that's why they were together now.

Cole had seen the interaction but he seemed to turn his nose up. It seemed she was as good as dead anyway. The female began to pant, "Oh there there pet," A slight click echoed the air. The safety. Natalia stared up, her mind screaming. She couldn't be helpless like this, she couldn't be a victim, it wasn't her. In a moment Cole appeared in front of her, her uncle hit in the head with the back of a shotgun, the other hunters were taken out with a swift shot. This could be worse. Slowly the female was able to struggle, kicking at her ex. "NO!" She snapped, "I JUST SAVED YOUR LIFE, STOP FIGHTING ME." Leaning down he scooped her up, the female wriggling and kicking against him caused him to throw her over his shoulder. With haste he began to make his way from the group that were still fighting somewhat. "Fuck," she hissed, attempting to kick his chest. "COLE PUT ME DOWN!" The drug was slowly beginning to reside, thankfully. Maybe she'd pulled it out before it'd all seeped into her.

Before they disappeared into the forest one of the males raced toward them, tackling Cole. With a huff Natalia landed on the cold floor, slowly she rose onto her hands and knees, only to feel a pair of hands lift her into them. It wasn't her Sire. It was a kid looking about eighteen. He almost looked like a model, walking straight out of the magazines. "Put me down!" She hissed, he simply shrugged, "You can't walk yet." He said flatly, waiting for his Alpha's command as they looked on, most of the hunters were dead or playing dead. Natalia folded her arms, looking very unamused. It was like this night could not get any worse. Her blonde curls cascaded down her back and over the boy's arm which held her across her back, the other hooked under her knees. It seemed he'd knocked Cole out, it would be foolish to leave them all alive. Then again how many bodies could they hide? Surely there were more contacts, would more come if they didn't return? This couldn't be all for her. There must have been an assumption that she was part of a pack, for survival. They'd planned for this. Maybe their gazes was the one she'd been feeling constantly burning in the back of her mind.

As she sat in the strong arms of the young man she positioned herself against his chest, appearing rather poised as the fighting finally came to an end. "Well then, command your pup to let me down and we're golden." The male holding her laughed, "Pup?" Natalia snickered, "Please, child, I've seen bigger packages slip through a 3 cm letter box." The male snorted softly, smacking her rear. The female twitched, still somewhat weak from the drug but she made a point to slam her elbow back as much as the drug would allow her quickened movement. She almost felt as helpless as a human, "As I said, make the pup let me go." Her gaze locked with Sire's. The male holding her swung her over his shoulder. "Where should I put her, Ryke?" There was a hint of a smile in his voice. On a man's shoulder for the second time that evening the female huffed, falling limp. "Fucking Werewolves." she uttered.

Sample Three[/color]]
Amelia rolled her eyes at Gabriel, hiding her content expression. “You had that effect on me. Had.” As they proceeded to leave the building she hesitated slightly when he asked about Adam. “Human. Doesn’t know a thing.” Amelia snorted quietly, “No, I’m staying away from all that shit. Trust me, I tried to refuse this case, and you coming for that matter.” It was the truth, she’d wanted to avoid him altogether. “I was happily living my life, then this case gets dumped on me.” A hint of annoyance came through her tone as she unlocked the car. Pausing for a moment, she rested against the black vehicle as she glanced toward Gabriel, “You know, there’s a good strip joint a few miles down if you fancy stopping off there while I do some work.” Despite the playful tone there was a hint of seriousness in her words.

Instead of going to the station Amelia took the route toward her apartment. It was the last place she wanted to go with Gabriel but at least there were books that could help there. Over the two years Thomas had gifted her with several of them, to help her along the journey. One he’d given to her was some light reading, fairly basic Witch information but Amelia hoped there was something more detailed he’d included. Not to mention if they looked this up at the station as in depth as they needed it may bring out some questions. Amelia just wanted to know how to kill them and be done with this case.

Once she pulled up at a similar looking apartment Amelia hopped out, slamming the door roughly before marching toward the lobby. “Now, don’t touch a thing.” She eyed him for a moment before letting them in. “Anything but the couch is off limits.” The building was much like Thomas’s, it was new, well taken care of. Once she let them into her apartment it was clear how different it was. There were splashes of warm, neutral colours everywhere. Aside from one wall in the kitchen that was a burgundy red, the same paint was used in the bedroom; on every wall. The furniture was modern, as were the furnishings in the kitchen and bathroom. Amelia had out done herself with this place, it felt like a real home, unlike her last place.

“Make yourself comfortable,” She ordered as she dropped her bag on the couch as she wandered through to the study. As she made her way back, books in hand, she noticed her feline companion eyeing Gabriel from the hallway. “Sheba, chill.” She murmured before she brushed passed Gabriel, dropping the books on the oak coffee table before them. “So, I don’t have much but maybe we can find some kind of motive. They could be picking victims to fit a certain criteria for the ritual.” The Norwegian forest cat wasted no time in making its way over to Amelia, hopping up onto her lap as it stared at Gabriel. Fortunately Adam didn’t live with her, there was no risk of him just letting himself in.

• [*]Please contact me via PM or in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom