Lioness' Story Emporium (Literate, Versatile Roleplayer Inside!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lioness

Dust
Introduction

Hey there, Blue Moon! I'm new here!

I go by Lioness. I'm 24 years old, a professional illustrator and former writing tutor. I have a huge passion for roleplay and storytelling in all its forms, and I'm looking to take on one to three new partners! Also, please do not post in this thread, if you wish to contact me, please PM me!

I'm a highly experienced roleplayer with a wide variety of interests within the genres of science fiction and fantasy. My passion is in worldbuilding and plot construction, and my hope is to find partners who feel similarly about having strong narrative as well as the fun smutty elements. Within that, I am pretty flexible, able to play a wide variety of different kind of characters, including humans, creatures (vampires, demons, succubi/incubi, etc), furries, taurs, dragons, and even ferals. Setting wise I'm happy to pursue just about anything if the characters and story are right, modern/urban fantasy, science fiction, high or low fantasy, post-apocalyptic, cyberpunk, steampunk, oceanpunk or any combination setting you can dream up. I'm very open to new ideas!

As for kinks, I absolutely love interspecies relationships, have a healthy interest in BDSM, light bondage, demons, bestiality, various degrees of consent and exhibitionism , but please check out my K-list for a fuller picture! I'm into LOTS of different things, barring a few hard no's on vore, scat, or watersports and a few others.

Most of the stuff I'm into looks heavy based on this thread, but I'm also very open to more lighthearted scenarios! I'm quite versatile.

When it comes to post length and description, if left to my own devices I will write a lot, anywhere from three to seven paragraphs on average--give or take. However, I'm the type to prefer a quality post over lots of meaningless waffle in one, and will be happy to read a shorter post with more content over a very large one with little content. In truth, my posts will typically match those of my partner.

Rules and What I Expect: I don't have a lot of hard and fast rules, aside from those stipulated by the site, particularly the ones about the ages of characters. All characters must be 18+. Thus far there is a high standard of behavior that I've noticed from this site and that's really all I'm looking for outside RP--someone who will be cordial and respect their partner! As for what I expect from a partner--I expect investment, reciprocation of effort and a willingness to share the duties of worldbuilding and the playing of background characters.

The Plots

Here are a list of the stories and premises I have on hand at the moment, organized by genre and setting. Most of them have some degree of developed worlds, but are all open to the input of a potential partner, so we can build something unique together! The ones I've starred are the ones that are of particular interest to me at the moment, but all of them are open at this time!

Fantasy

Demonlight ***
Featured (but not limited to) Kinks: incubi, light bondage, non-con/dubcon, voyeurism, master x slave relationship, interspecies, xeno

The Offering **
Featured Kinks: bestiality, shapeshifting, dubcon

A port town in Eastern lands is ravaged by vicious storms and high winds. The bounties of the sea remain closed to them, and if things keep up in this fashion, the city will die. Desperate to appease the dragon that rules over the local waters, the villiage prepares a sacrifice in the form of a virginal young girl, and offers her to the Dragon Lord to do with as he sees fit. Meanwhile, a confederacy of dragons begins to question their relationship with humans, and begins to pressure the Lord to renege on his promise, or else...

Heart of the North
Featured (but not limited to) Kinks: non-con/dubcon, exhibitionism, voyeurism, potential interspecies relationship, body modification

A warlike northern people recently conquer their southern neighbors (if you want this could be human vs human, or orc vs human/elf/etc, whatever you’d like, but if its not obvious I’m a sucker for interspecies situations). Character A, a warrior from the northern tribe brings home a captured girl to be his slave/wife. Much of the tension of this particular story would focus on the practices and norms of the northern people (I was thinking that for them public sex would be totally normal and not be considered obscene, so for example, in a tavern or at a party it wouldn’t be that uncommon to see a man bending a woman over a table and fucking her while his friends played cards or watched or whatever. In addition to this they might have ritual orgies as offerings to a fertility goddess or some other such smutty things).

this woman is more than just a plaything—she was an apprentice to a doctor back in her home. So when border skirmishes to the west start to break out, she is able to contribute to the household by performing minor surgeries and healing upon her owner/husband and his companions.

The tension in this story comes from the dynamic between our two leads—she is unbreakable and a skilled professional in a foreign land, and he is whatever you’d like him to be—and their adventures as they learn to live together, explore each other sexually and eventually unite against external forces that threaten their town.

Post-Apocalyptic

The Open Sky
Featured Kinks: dubcon/consensual, interspecies relationship, multiple partners

Demons and monsters rule the land now. The earth is choked with miasma and mist, inhospitable to humankind. Humans have been pushed to the mountains and highest regions, building aerial cities on floating islands. Society is structured based on how far down or up one lives, with commoners and the poor just above the protective barrier, and Nobles at the very top, controlling the substance that makes airship travel and floating isles work: aetherium. However, the system as it is, is poised on the brink of change. A long-lost exiled heir to the seat of Nobility has come of age, and with it comes with a mysterious heirloom that could allow her to claim her birthright. However, the current ruling family can't allow this and has put out a massive manhunt for her, dead or alive. The girl's foster parents are slain and she is forced to flee, but with no resources, living family or anything but the special Key around her neck, she is forced to desperate measures. Her fortunes look up when she meets a half-demon, the son of a demon lord and a courtesan. He runs his own illicit trading business and has no love for the current nobles who despise his kind and what he does, and he sees an opportunity here, offering her protection and even help in her journey in exchange for her body...

The Endless Water

The earth has flooded. All the land that remains--scraps of mountains sticking out from the depths and brave little islands, though legends persist of a fabled Mainland, a paradise for mankind. In this inhospitable world, humans are confined to floating cities built of scraps of the past to scrape out a living. Upon them, the pirates prey, in search of whatever bounty they can get their hands on be it resources, parts for their ships or women. The story follows the daughter of a notorious ex-pirate, who has long since settled down to live out the rest of his days in peace with his wife and daughter. However, his many sins catch up with him when a raider, orphaned by the pirate's actions, has returned from his past to wreak his revenge. The raider kidnaps the girl with intent to simply have his way with her and dump her body into the sea, but circumstances change, and over time and life threatening instances the two realize there is more to the other than initially imagined (this relationship can develop in any direction we choose).

The Savage Journey

Mad Max-style desert world. Society has receded to a new barbarism, feudal warlords building empires on stone, scrap metal, engines and the broken backs of the people they manage to terrorize into submission. In one such citadel, a young girl comes of breeding age, and she is being prepared to enter into the service of the lord. However, it's not just beauty of health that prompted this--this girl has visions of a green paradise in a distant place. She is a seer, and the warlord hopes to breed more such visionaries from her, but not before forcing her to disclose the location of the distant paradise. One night, she plans to escape, to steal one of the vehicles and take whomever will come with her--but she can't do it alone. Enter the second lead--he could be a prisoner, a guard, a soldier, a mercenary, whatever your heart desires--and he agrees to help her, but at a price of course. They must travel together to the paradise, using her visions as a guide while navigating the dangers of the desert as well as the wrath of the warlord they fled...

Furry/Taur

Fire, Blood and Silk

Featured (but not limited to) Kinks: master x slave, dubcon, noncon, consensual, bondage, forced clotheswearing, collars, exhibitionism, voyeurism, potential interspecies relationship

The Lion Kingdoms of Mmuo and Uwa are at war. To gain the upper hand, the King of Uwa decides to send a gift to the court of Mmuo in the form of a breathtaking slave girl (a lioness, leopard, leopon or even a cheetah) for the pleasure of the Crown Prince--as the Prince is not allowed to marry until he takes the throne for himself. The slave girl, for her part has a mission: to serve the Crown Prince in whatever capacity he desires, but more importantly to spy for her masters back in Uwa, as her family is being held to the sword. Should she fail to discover the secrets of the enemy court, her family will be put to the sword or worse. However, the story complicates, as the Crown Prince and the Slave Girl begin to develop a relationship beyond the merely physical, which compromises the girl's mission. In the end, who will she choose, and how? Meanwhile, there is intrigue in the Court of Uwa, as secrets of the succession come to light....

Song of the Starwalkers (Furry story, can be changed to feral if desired) ***
Featured (but not limited to) Kinks: breeding, forced breeding, noncon, dubcon, consensual, heat/estrus, potential incest, exhibitionism

A vicious Tyrant, Abrafo the Farseer has taken over the lands of the West. A strange, dark lion of massive size, unsettling gaze and swift paw, he comes to the throne of the Western Lands with alien ideas and practices he seeks to impose on lionkind by force. He has a cadre of subordinate males he uses to control lions lionesses kidnapped from all around, all chosen for their beauty, strength, and most prized of all, unusual traits.

He seeks to breed his own private race of lions, one that will subsume lionkind and carry his name into eternity. He seeks and contains witches, Seers, albinos, melanistics, lions long of tooth and claw. Any exceptional trait, and he will contain these lions and lionesses by force and any means necessary, including the kidnapping of cubs and adolescents from neighboring prides, forcing them to breed against their wills to see his vision through.

Some young lions seek to fight back. Escapees, prisoners, lions sent from other prides to assassinate him, double agents or rouges seeking to steal mates from his enormous harem—its up to you. What remains is that these lions must band together in order to defeat him, even if it means making a perilous journey to the Spirit Mountain in the East to gain the mystical Three Lives of the Starwalkers, a legendary power, in order so that they might be able to go back home and free lionkind of Abrafo once and for all.

The Shape of the World
(Deertaur Story--can be changed to centaurs if desired) **
Featured Kinks: taurs, breeding, heat/estrus, dubcon, consensual, light bondage, exhibitionism, voyeurism

Modern/Supernatural

Ondine
Featured Kinks: kidnapping, non/dubcon, light bondage, outdoor scenes

A young man from a fishing family has heard tales of selkies all his life, and the story has always enraptured him. Of course, as an adult he grew out of such fairy stories, but after a fateful accident on a commercial fishing boat off the cold coast of Ireland, he is rescued by a selkie. He becomes enamored with his savior, and grows determined to capture her skin and take her as his wife. And take her he does. He captures her selkie skin and takes her as his own. How will this relationship develop? Will she accept her fate? Will he ever trust her enough to let her back into the sea?

More to be added as I come up with them. Please note that all of these stories are perfectly malleable, and if open to changes and discussion!

Fandom

Undertale: This one doesn't have much of a plot. I have two ideas in mind though--either a young Toriel and a young Asgore meeting and courting and everything in between--or the second idea, which is Gasterblaster Sans and Toriel working out an arragenment to help keep said Gasterlbaster transformations under control. I'm very happy to discuss any ideas with a potential partner here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom