Blue's Cravings MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueroses

Moon
Hello all! I am Blue, and I've been roleplaying for about five years now! I have a wide variety of interests and I'm looking for some male roleplay partners! I tend to write two to five decently-sized paragraphs per reply. Below are some plot ideas!

Alien Lover - A young space explorer has been taken in/abducted by a group of aliens, who plan to use her for experiments, or as a luxury pet. These aliens can be anything from tentacle masses to humanoids, etc.

Collars and Claws - The kingdom of Fae had always been one primarily composed of anthros. Humans had mostly settled within other areas, causing them to be Fae's minority. Most of the time, the humans got along well with the anthromorphic creatures. Until a cruel king by the name is Aurelius took the throne. He had a deep hatred towards humans, and started to make discriminatory laws against them. This sparked a rebellion, in which the mad king was killed, leaving his scarred daughter to take the throne. This young Hheir spent most of his days quelling what was leftover from the rebellion. However, his attitude turned cold and dominating, as well as erotic over the years.

After personally attending one last battle, he took a human slave home with her to make a point.

Hucow Farm - After a revolution in the milk industry, farms of women have started up. "Hucows" and "bulls" who sign waivers can join farms where they are bred and milked, abet treated a bit like property. My character would be a hucow, and my partner's either a rancher, or a bull.

Harem Life: A simple, mostly master/slave RP. A man gathers many slaves of many different species, in order to build a vast harem. Most of them he impregnates and keeps in bondage gear.

Fantasy Adventure: No RP partner will have the same experience with this RP. I'm going to play multiple characters, and my partner can play almost any role he wishes, within a fantasy kingdom. He could be a young adventurer, a prince, the king of the nation, a greedy bard, almost anything. It's a very loose RP, but it will almost always involve an adventure as well as fantasy elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom