Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Motherly Love

Cerberus

Pulsar
Saturday, now there was a day that could never be ignored. A day where you didn't have teachers bickering at you and no school work to do. just laze about and enjoy the day as it slowly went by. Plus the fact that it had now become summer break only made this Saturday even better. in the Bikoura's darkened room the soft sounds of dog's feet were softly heard plotting on the floor before jumping into his master's bed and licking Bikoura on the face. "All right all right im up, gah!" He sighed and yawned and stretched before sitting up and throwing the blankets off of him and onto the bed. "All right Shadow lets get you some food." He smiled and ran his hands over the husky's muzzle and pulled on his p.j pants and a white tee-shirt.

Slowly walking out of his room with shadow trailing behind him He walked into the kitchen and noticed his Mother "Morning Mom." He walked over to where he kept shadow's food dish and bag of food before he scooped up some of the food and set it down for him to eat. "There ya go eat up boy." He then leaned against the counter and looked at His Mother. "So then whats for breakfast?" He tilted his head wondering what his mother was cooking up for a morning breakfast. Bikoura ran a hand through his dyed silver hair and yawned before going over to the couch and sitting down on it. Just like in fashion of his father he sat in his own recliner and watched the news on the TV.

Ciara inhaled deeply, loving the smell of bacon in the morning. She knew the boys would like it too, but it was just something she always woke up to as a kid. Smiling gently to herself at the memory, she flipped a few pieces and checked the biscuits in the oven. It was a Saturday so she had plenty of time to cook all the food she wanted. In fact, she didn't have to head back into work until Tuesday. It was a mini holiday sort of thing and with Bikoura on summer break, she wanted to spend time with him before he got too involved with friends. Wearing a casual white v-neck top and a pair of tight blue jeans, she moved about the kitchen, checking on this and that. Bikoura would be up soon, so she figured she'd better hurry.

A few blonde locks fell in her hazel colored eyes but she didn't push them away. They really didn't bother her any. The older woman worked diligently until the patter of paws and footsteps entered. She paused a minute as her son greeted her sweetly. "Heya hun," she cooed, flipping a pancake. "Well, whatever you want I suppose. I'm fixing alot," she chuckled a bit, pausing to lean against the counter. It seemed like everyday he became more handsome. He was the spitting image of his father except for his silvery dyed locks. "What are you gonna do today?"

Bikoura then thought about it for a second and looked at Shadow. "Oh sorry boy come on lets let you go out back for morning bathroom. Sorry boy." He laughed and grabbed his shoes and slipped them on and headed to the back yard and let Shadow go and head out" Once shadow was done with his morning bathroom break he trotted back over to Bikoura and barked. Bik laughed and just patted him on the head. "Well time for breakfast so go lay down." He walked back through the sliding glass door and to the living room and sat down watching the news as he always did.

"How can I watch it? Its the news you know the important stuff." He sighed and shook his head before getting up and heading over to the table to set up his plate. Once he got his plate set up he carried it over to the table and sat down and started to eat. "Oh well i dont know maybe take this bag of fuzz over to the park and let him run around abit. promised him a while ago and time to live up to my promise. He knows when I do and when I don't."

Back
Top Bottom