Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mysteria (Futas, Femboys, & More)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yenpointfive

Supernova
What's going on here?
You know what they say about eggs and baskets? Well, this is Yen branching out a bit. Yen has a pair of threads in the male request section, one for pictures and one for plots, and this thread isn't intended to replace either of them. Rather, this thread is here for the people who might be looking for something of the futa or femboy persuasion who isn't poking around male requests expecting to find one.

That was boring. You promised futas and femboys!
Indeed I did. Yen is Male but will play just about any gender. The rule of thumb is that in any given pairing I to play whatever is closest to male. For a quick breakdown of what that means for this thread we're assuming that femboys still count as males and I tend to play whichever gender is bolded for the following list:
Male/Futa
Femboy/Futa
Futa/Female
Femboy/Female
As for roleplays of the same gender, Yen is more than happy to pair:
Futas with futas
Femboys with femboys
And is willing to play a more masculine male with a femboy partner. You've probably noticed the trend by now that I tend to like feminine partners.

You call that categorized? I wanted _________!
Tentacles? Shemales? Some sort of horny AI?
Whatever you want to fill that blank go for it. I'll at least hear you out. Tentacles can be added to any gender you like and while I tend to consider futa as being hermaphrodites pretty much any plot that uses a futa can have a shemale substituted. If you want something a little different or a weird gender you've just thought up it can't hurt to ask.

Okay, what now?
I'll do all kinds of weird settings and pairings so you know enough to PM me at this point. I only roleplay on site but will do threads or PMs. If you'd like more info you can see stuff I didn't copy over from the male request threads which have been going on for quite some time:

For plots & pairings:
Click me!

For picture plots:
Click me instead!

Thanks to Khan for letting me know that all links lead to Rome (Rome being the non-picture thread. Now there are links to smutty pictures for all to enjoy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom