Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Royal Catastrophe (Mali and Quix)

There was nothing better than unmanning a man with the power of her mouth and tongue. But she just re-learned that there was something that could tie; the ability to catch a man so off guard, he literally was swept of his feet. Sky watched in satisfaction at Ben fell back when she tackled him aggressively, taking from him what she wanted by burying his cock deep in her throat. And she knew she was doing a good job, both with the shock effect and the groans of absolute pleasure coming from his mouth, that he was probably so close. Still, Sky had no sense in stopping and even if he came, he would learn that when it came to his future Queen of England, he was expected to get it up again even after one climax. That was her expectation and her subjects, especially her most loyal, were expected to meet them. For fear of death.

Well, no, not fear of death. That was just a nice little perk for Ben. If he wanted to stay alive, he couldn’t disappoint her. She could really enjoy being Queen.

Somehow he got the upper hand, whether it was his hand in her hair gripping at the roots or not, but it was enough to pull her off of him, making her whimper when his cock no longer filled her mouth. She licked her lips. Sure, he didn’t beg but it’s not like she couldn’t try to make it happen. She was known to make men do things they never thought of doing, it didn’t mean it wasn’t impossible. It was her own personal goal. By the end of all this--this being their trip, not necessarily their impending rough and tumble--Ben was going to know begging for her meant and he would do it. More than once.

“Could have fooled me Agent Asshole.” She smirked. “Looks like I had you right where I wanted you. Even worse, you enjoyed it and wanted to give in.” She taunted, a most devious and smug look on her face. He wouldn’t admit it, she knew that. But she would admit it for him and see that admittance in his gaze when it flickered across. Because he knew she was right. She was a woman after all and the future queen. She would always be right. The sooner Ben Roberts, MI6 Agent, understood that, the better. And he would be able to keep his fingers and toes. “Don’t worry, you wouldn’t have been able to deny me anything. Not after what I almost did to you.” She smirked. He said that but failed to realize she would have her way with him, one way or the other.

As he got out of the shower, she stayed where she was, on her knees, water pouring down her back still from the shower. She could have looked like a brunette Tinker Bell with how she was pouting angrily. He could not just command her as he pleased. But seeing the belt nad how it just barely missed her thigh, she felt the sensation if it had hit anyways and her eyes fluttered closed. That on her ass, her swollen pussy to make it more plump and swollen, or on her thighs...she got even more excited.

Standing up, she turned the water off and stepped out carefully. She gathered hair on side, wringing the water out, not dealing with a towel. “You’d be amazed what I can handle.” She said softly, a natural purr to her voice considering how turned on she was. She stood up right and flicked her hair away, letting the end brush against his face and she walked away from him, not specifying her end game or current destination.

But he would find her in the bedroom, sitting on her knees on the plush down duvet and her hands in her hair, tying it into a knot so it didn’t matte all over her back. That was unpleasant. But she also did it as a means of blatantly showing that while she went to the bedroom, she wasn’t the way he might expect to find her. Sky would expect things of him, but she would never give into his expectations. That was just the kind of gal she was and he would learn that sooner or later. For his sake, sooner would be better than later.

When was the last time a woman had dropped to her knees to suck his cock without first needing to be asked, manipulated, begged, guilt-tripped, or coerced into it? Ben couldn't recall - maybe never? - and although aware that she hadn't done it totally for her own pleasure, more likely just go goad him and prove a point, the action still caused a loud moan to slip from his lips. Even before she took him in between hers. Then there were the sensations and his moans only got louder from there, particularly as her warm mouth engulfed his shaft and he drove deeper into her throat, which as far as he could see, she didn't mind at all.

Panting and groaning, with fingers hooked in her hair, the man was lost in pleasure, the pit of warmth in his stomach growing hotter and spreading through his body. The taunting had stopped as he quivered and shivered and he throbbed and pulsed in her mouth. It took a hard bang of his skull, against the tiled shower wall for him to recover some of his senses and realise that he couldn't allow her to win. Not under the circumstances, regardless of how good it would feel.

It also helped knowing her tight, dripping pussy would feel even better. If he could last that long. Steeling all of his resolve, he jerked her off him and shook his head at her words. "Never." He hoped that sounded strong enough, and managed to force a smile, his previously almost uncontrollable need to climax starting to recede and a little of the fog clearing from his mind "I enjoyed it, yes, but mostly only because it's been a while, that's all."

Spoken as he collected the belt and commanded Schuyler to the bedroom, he whipped it out, barely missing her, in the vain hope that she wouldn't catch the lie. And to wipe that smug expression off her face. "You do realise that you're not Queen yet and according to my instructions from the British Government until you inherit the throne, you remain under MY control, don't you?" Pleased with himself, Ben had just lied again. What would Sky know about foreign policy, International Law, the way Spy agencies worked and the power he'd been granted or, as the case may be, not granted by the Government. 'Now scoot, before I prove you wrong and decide not to fuck you at all?" Oh yeah, as if that would ever happen!

When her hair brushed him on the way out and she purred in that voice, he gritted his teeth and stood there motionlessly, giving himself time to settle down before he followed after Sky. Expecting her to be on the bed, laying on her back with legs spread, or at least on her knees with her ass up in the air, he sighed theatrically when instead he reached the entrance and found her knotting her hair. Ben entered the room, shut the door behind them and approached, swinging the leather belt in his hand. Recalling her words in the shower about how much she could take, this time he let it go, the tip hitting her inner thigh before he decided that discretion was the better part of valour.

This might go easier if he displayed the deference she seemed to demand. So, with that in mind, Ben spoke as he gripped her by the hair and shoulder, tossed Schuyler onto her stomach and slapped his palm against her dripping pussy. "I'm sorry. Would your Majesty prefer to be spanked before I screw her brains out?" Each word interspersed with another slap of his hand or belt against her pussy and ass, the Spy arched a brow and smirked down at Sky. However, with the harsh spanking causing his already erect and aching cock to throb and pulse with an increasingly intense need, Ben soon couldn't restrain his own urges any longer.

After he dropped the belt to the floor, Ben flipped Schuyler over, spread her legs wide apart, dragged her to the end of the bed by the ankles and released a groan of arousal and relief when he buried his cock balls-deep inside the future Queen of England. The sounds of his balls slapping against her thighs and the smack of flesh against flesh mingled with his grunts and pants as he then began to pound Schuyler Lassiter harder than she'd probably ever been pounded before in her life. Or likely ever would be again.

“Keep on dreaming Secret Agent Man.” She called out back to him as she walked out of the bathroom, not believing his bullshit for a second. She might be a little slow sometimes but when it came to BS she had a great radar like one would have radar in spotting a gay man without even speaking to him. BUt she stopped a moment and glanced back, glaring at him. “Keep up with the BS and I will continue to defy you. Stop the BS and I will likely continue to defy you.” She grinned, her glare disappearing.

She scooted off though and got herself situated on the bed on her knees, her body facing the door so she would be the first thing he saw when he walked in. Her hands were up in her hair, gathering the thick, wet locks in one ponytail before she tied it off in one knot and then another so it was a double knotted ponytail down her back, but short because of how big the knots were. Watching Ben come into the room, a grin formed on her face because she knew she wasn’t in the position he demanded. Yeah, like she would have actually complied. Surely he had to know that.

But he was quite handsy with her and rough--her two favorite things--and tossed her on her stomach like she was a rag doll. That excited her further and she looked back at him, only to gasp and hiss in pleasure as his hand made rough contact with her pussy, already so drippy of its own accord and not from the shower. Her hands gripped the bedding tightly as he continued to rain down spanks, alternating between his hand and belt--though she stopped being able to tell the difference as pleasure flooded through her greatly. They riled each other up so much that it basically came to a point of no return; just needing to get lost in the lustful wave of each other. All the tension, all the banter and all the taunts and teasing had built up into this moment. The reckoning. Or as Sky so vulgarly thought, the moment he put his cock inside of her dripping wet cunt.

“Shut up and fuck me.” Was her only responding demand to his taunt and thankfully he did. With a flip of her body, Sky was on her back and her legs spread so wide she was on so much display to him before he plunged deep inside of her, like he was trying to push at much of himself as he possibly could. Sky cried out deeply, her pussy stretching around him and accommodating his thick expanse but not easily. She had five boyfriends, each one excelling in one particular area that she needed. Only one she actually really had sex with because he had been worthy and knew how to work her. Ben, by far, surpassed that with just one slamming thrust inside of her. She nearly came from that thrust alone.

Sky’s body trembled and her hands came up, nails raking over his chest before her hands came around his neck, pulling him down to her as he began to mercilessly pound her in a way she would officially be a ruined woman from his amazing skills. Each thrust pushed her further and further and from all the built up tension, she was fast approaching a most mind blowing orgasm that she wasn’t sure she could recover from fast enough, and that was saying something. Her moans were like a symphony of sounds, from a decrescendo of deep groans and whimpers to a crescendo of deep moans and almost screams of pleasure. Her nails, sharp enough to cause damage, found his back and clawed, digging deeply into his skin as her eyes squeezed shut tightly.

Sky threw her head back and screamed as the pleasure built up so high, she saw fireworks and stars exploding behind her closed eyelids. Her hands moved up to his cheeks and she brought his face down, kissing him with a fiery passion filled with so much carnality and lust. All culminating in that one orgasm that would rock her to her very core with so much pleasure, that even she would admit--if she were coherent--that Ben had just ruined her for sex and all sex to come. There would be no other. Just him. And that could be an even bigger problem than the problem they currently faced of being on the run.

"Shut up and fuck me."

Was he giving in to her demand or taking control of the situation regardless of what the future Queen of England had commanded? As Ben gripped her hair, flipped Sky over and sunk his throbbing cock balls-deep in her dripping cunt a voice in his head told him that they'd be debating the answer to that question for the next year. Neither of them willing to concede they'd given in to the others desire.

However, in the moment, the Spy's sole concern was his furious desire to screw the woman senseless, not only for her benefit, but also his own. The sensation of her walls clamping around his shaft elicited a howl of ecstasy from the man, before he really went to work. Panting, puffing and groaning, the rakes of her nails on his chest and the look in her eyes only urged him on. Ben's taunting even stopped as he focused solely on pounding her harder, and he reached down to hook her thighs in his palms. Fingers digging into her flesh, he wrapped her ankles around his waist, bent his legs and slammed into her.

Sweat dripped from his brow and his noises of arousal morphed into grunts and groans of exertions. Ben's balls slapped her skin as he mercilessly rammed her sopping pussy, and the lewd wet sounds echoed of the cabin walls. "You like that cock, slut, you gonna cum all over it?" Finally managing to speak through his ragged breaths, Ben lifted Schuyler's body off the bed with each savage thrust, his blue eyes darkened with lust and not leaving her face.

He couldn't get enough of her expression and moans of pleasure, and although he knew he'd end up with scratch marks all over his back, he didn't care. He'd never met a woman like Schuyler and after all the teasing and repartee between them, he wanted to prove himself, and to also ensure she never forgot how good he fucked her. Harder and harder he drilled her, the behead smashing against the wall as he impaled Sky on his engorged shaft.

As her hands moved to his cheeks, he met her lips with his and slipped his tongue deep into her mouth. The spy moaned and grazed teeth over her tongue, then bit down hard enough on her bottom lip to draw blood. Lost in a haze of pleasure, he didn't even notice, too intent on savouring the feel of juices dripping down his shaft and coating his cock as his balls swelled and he attempted to hold on. Then it all became too much and he couldn't last a moment longer.

Ben broke the kiss, dropped one of her hands from her thigh, and slapped her ass in time with his thrusts as she climaxed. With her muscles clenching around him, his eyes rolled back in his head, leaving only the whites visible and he released a scream of pure ecstasy when he came, spurt after spurt of his hot seed shooting into Schuyler's sopping pussy. His scream didn't abate until he'd shot the last of his load, and as he did, he collapsed on top of Sky. Panting, and dripping in sweat, he licked and bit the flesh of her neck, his shaft still buried inside her.

He lay that way for a few seconds, then after catching his breath, groaned contentedly and shifted up to meet her eyes, arms moving under her body. "Holy shit" The smirk returned, although barely, for after the events of the day and the energetic fucking, the man was totally spent. "Is my Queen satiated?" Aware that in the morning, they'd need to get back on the move and required rest, he also knew that what had just occurred would also further complicate their relationship. He'd only been acquainted with Sky for two days, but now the assignment had become more than purely business and service to his country. "Does she require another round, or shall I let her sleep?"

In his arms, he didn't add, and not just because it was better for the mission if he didn't allow her out of his sight.

“Yes…” She groaned deeply, those claws of hers digging even further into his back wanting to leave her mark all over him so when it stung or when he saw it in the morning, he would know not just what she did, but what he did to make her do this to his back, to him. The banter stopped, the taunts were lost and all that remained was some serious primal and deep fucking that not a single one of her five boyfriends could achieve.

The animalistic sounds he made, the names he called her, all in tune with every single delicious, body-shuddering, toe-curling and liquefying melting thrust pushed her further than she had ever been pushed. And considering how this soon to be Queen of England got around, she knew the difference. The difference was that none of her boyfriend had anything on Ben. Only she didn’t dare admit that to him. It would be a whole new royal catastrophe in the making.

Her orgasm rocked her hard to the point of a whole new meaning to pleasure. She had several orgasms before orchestrated by her mischievous fingers and by her boyfriends’ skills, at least the ones she did have sex with--not all five of them were that lucky. This was out of this world. It was like the royal treatment from her personal secret service agent man.

The moment he came hot warmth flooded her senses and made her body melt and arch back into the bed. It was always such a taboo feeling when this happened but man did it feel so good, all punctuated by his caveman scream of pleasure. It was such a sexy sound and it played like music in her ears, a big smile playing on her face. That smile stayed present even as he came down from the high. Opening her eyes just a smidge, she slid her hands over his chest, lightly dragging her claws over his skin, a soft giggle sounding from her.

“Mm...I’m never satisfied. But that’s only because I love sex.” She drawled. “For now though, to answer your question, this will do.” She pressed her knees into his hips and leaned up, kissing him one more time with a simmering passion, her fingers threading into his hair. Parting their kiss, she nuzzled her nose to his, a glimpse of affection and stroked his cheek softly. “For now we sleep. And you can either spoon me or lie on the floor. Because if you’re not cuddling me, you damn aren’t sleeping in this bed with me.” She smirked. "After the day I had all because of you, it's the least you can do."

Resting on his elbows above Schuyler, the bliss of his orgasm consumed Ben's senses. Combined with the exhaustion that struck the moment after he'd released, the man felt totally content, enamoured with the woman below him and pleased that he'd elicited a screaming climax from the Future Queen of England. How many men could lay claim to that honour? When she opened her eyes and giggled, the man groaned lightly with the pleasant sensation of her nails raking his chest, before he smiled at her comment and planted a kiss on her lips. "You love sex, I'd never have guessed, I assumed you only came because I was just that damn good."

The spy wiggled a brow and mustered the energy to roll off of Sky. He landed on the mattress next to her, gathering up the mussed sheets and drawing them over their lower bodies as he did. "Fine, sleep it is." Ben laid his head next to hers on the pillow and draped an arm over her torso. "I'm only agreeing to spoon you, firstly, because the floor would be bad for my back and, secondly, my mission brief was to never allow you out of my sight." Smirking, he nipped the tip of her nose. "Now, shush and go to sleep. After the day you've endured, you'll be amazed how much better you'll feel in the morning." Seconds later, Ben's soft snores filled the room as he slipped into dreamland, spooning the soon-to-be Her Royal Highness.

Ben slept like a log, not waking until the first of the birds chirped outside, and groaned when he then gingerly removed his deadened arm out from under Schuyler's body and appraised the sleeping beauty. Deciding not to disturb her, he kissed her cheek, slipped out of bed and tiptoed to the kitchen. The Spy placed a saucepan of water on the stove-top, fortuitously having discovered a couple of tea bags hiding in the back of a cupboard, along with a jar of instant coffee for Sky. Knowing her, she'd expect Starbucks served on a silver platter, but it'd have to suffice.

Whilst he waited, Ben drew back the curtains living-room curtains and surveyed the surroundings. All seemed safe and secure, and he contemplated their day. As he'd advised Sky at the Mall, he had a CIA acquaintance who could assist in securing their passage to England, but they'd first need to arrive safely and hope to avoid detection along the way. That meant not flying the hijacked chopper.

After the water had boiled, he returned to the bedroom, cup of tea in one hand and a mug of coffee in the other. "Morning, your Highness." His tone cheerful and light, he placed the coffee on the bedside table next to Schuyler, unsure if she were awake, and sipped at his tea. "Rise and shine, we've a long day ahead of us; cars to steal, aircraft to crash, assholes to maim and motorcycles to ride."

At least they'd be spared an arduous hike down the mountain to civilisation as Ben on his reconnaissance the previous afternoon had stumbled upon a trail bike adjacent to the generator that appeared mechanically sound. Albeit, scarcely big enough to seat the two of them and no helmets to be seen.

“However you need to justify it to keep your male bravado intact, by all means.” She mumbled sleepily, her pert and well-spanked bottom nuzzling back into his front. Her hand rested on his arm and with her eyes already closed and finally feeling like she might be able to actually relax without worrying what the next loud sound would be--if it was the last thing she heard or not before she died--Sky started to drift. “You shut up.” She mumbled adorably, half asleep when she said it because he was still talking and she could still hear him. And just before his snores kicked in, she was fast asleep, snoring quietly when her lips parted slightly. Whenever she slept over with her boyfriends or snuck them into her room for the night, they said she snored. She claimed she only snored when she was really exhausted or her nose was so stuffy that she had to breathe in from her mouth, rather her nose. Sky was exhausted. So she snored, but it was really quiet, almost silent.

Sky was dead to the world as she slept. She was too exhausted and the toll of the previous day’s exertion and activities, coupled with the mentally and emotionally taxing events of the day, were evident. Even as the birds chirped, Agent Asshole waking up or the tender kiss her placed to her cheek didn’t wake her. Not even nightmares plagued her mind. It was almost entirely dreamless, save for this little snippet toward the end and she saw her mom. Just her mom this time. It was nice but very brief, at least that’s how it felt in the dream, when in reality, she could be sleeping for an hour. She didn’t know or care to know how the subconscious and time worked in correlation together.

The scent of coffee invaded her nostrils before she heard Ben’s voice in the distance, crashing her dream party with her mom. Eyes fluttering open, she made a face and stretched her body, a tired moan sounding from her. She flopped her head away from his direction and stared at the icky coffee with half-open eyes. Sitting up, the blankets rolled off of her naked body and she stretched her arms, her hair in the knot before having come undone and tumbled down her back thickly.

She crawled over to him, completely ignoring the coffee he made for sure--she hated coffee--and once again swiped his tea out of his hand, like she had done yesterday morning, and sipped it. It was refreshing, warm down her sore throat and everything she needed. “Thanks, honey buns.” She kissed his cheek and then went off to the bathroom, shutting the door and locking him out. She had just stolen his tea for the second time--he really should have learned by now, so it was no one’s fault but his own--and enjoyed it. It was particularly delicious because it wasn’t meant for her. However he made his tea was far better than how she made her, although he could stand to sprinkle some cardamom. Nothing like some cardamom spice fusing with the tea to add something special in the flavor.

After finishing the tea, Sky took a quick shower and came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body like a strapless dress and carried the empty cup that once held tea. Her hair was wet and plastered down her back and towel and she went into the kitchen to rinse the cup out and also figure out how to make another cup of tea. She could use a second one to keep her ready for the day. According to Ben, it would be another long day of dodging the evil Russians that wanted her dead. What did she ever do them? It wasn’t her fault she was born and certainly not her fault she was apparently next in line to the throne of England. They were just mean and crabby Russians, and likely, would forever impact her perceptions of all Russians. It was narrow-minded sure, but she felt she had a right since a small fraction of them were lethal and trying to kill her.

“Oh Benny Ben-Ben?” She sang, trying to coax her ‘lover’ out of whatever he was hiding in. Lover. Huh. She didn’t know what they were. Likely just Spy and Future Queen who enjoyed a rough nookie from time to time. She didn’t see it as anything. She wouldn’t allow herself to. But she could allow herself to be especially catty, sarcastic and a royal pain in his snooty ass. The very thought had her grinning, even if she wasn’t finding any tea bags. “Are there more tea bags for tea?” She called out, this time not in sing-song.

He stood with a faint smile on his face, watching the woman awaken. There was something special about those moments, early morning, sun shining through the window and silently witnessing the passage from sleep to wakefulness of your lover. Which is precisely what Ben did, composing a mental note to not remind Sky of her snores during the night.

His lover?

That moniker reverberated in his mind.

Lover?

Was that what Sky was.

Certainly not, they'd only been acquainted a day and fucked a solitary time. How could he call her his lover already, especially when Ben wasn't a man easily smitten. Usually, it'd take at least a few dates and without the added complication of being on the run from the Russian Mafia, FBI, CIA, MI-6 and possibly the American Mob, Chinese Triads, Hell's Angels, a bunch of crazy Japanese Samurais and fuck knows who or what else - space aliens? - if the way the surprises had kept coming the previous day was any indication.

Could he have started to fall for her already?

No.

Even if she was unlike any woman he'd ever before met, able to constantly keep him on his toes with her intelligence, wit and sarcasm?

Nope, not possible. Sex had simply been a way for both to relieve their tension and wind down.

Then, why was he so enamoured with how cute she appeared in those waking moments and entranced by the way her lithe body shifted under the sheets.

Just because, that was all.

Plus, Scuyler Lassiter was heir to the Throne of England whilst Ben Roberts was naught but a lowly commoner.

Not like he possessed even a shred of desire to reside in a Palace or, God Forbid, be known as the Queen's Consort.

Now how far ahead was he thinking?

At least he hadn't started ruminating on names for their future little Princes and Princesses.

He must have received an unremembered hit on the head during their escape from the mall that had driven him a touch loopy.

Immersed in his thoughts, Ben didn't notice she'd become fully alert until the warm mug in his hand - the wrong hand! - was replaced with air.

"You......"

That settled it, there was no way he could fall for a woman who kept stealing his damn tea.

"Is that any way to thank me for screwing you into ecstatic oblivion last night?" He shook his head and stared longingly at the mug, contemplating a demand for it's return before deciding, once again, that discretion was the better part of valour. Instead, Ben sipped at the coffee. They did have an arduous day ahead and, well, one stray tea-bag remained in the kitchen cupboard. He'd wait for the right opportunity.

It didn't take long to arrive.

After she left for the shower, Ben re-boiled the saucepan and fixed himself a cuppa. He sighed in contentment as he drank it, seated at the kitchen table. If only it'd been sprinkled with cardamom and accompanied by a tray of freshly baked jam-and-cream scones could it have tasted more Heavenly.

As he savoured the last drops, Ben looked up at the sound of Sky's singsong voice, raising a brow when she appeared. That was quickly followed by his lips curling up into a satisfied smirk. "Oh, hey, I'm glad you asked, because there was one more tea bag. I saved it especially for you."

Moving from his chair, he approached Sky and made a show of pulling that aforementioned tea bag, now diffused of all possible flavour, out of his mug, and dropped it into hers. "I'm afraid it might be a little weak, but do try to enjoy it whilst I clean up, then pack your gear and be ready to leave. There's a horseless carriage awaiting Her Royal Highness outside."

"Which I'll be piloting." Ben administered a swat to her ass, then continued on his merry way, stopping again when he reached the threshold of the bathroom to glance over his shoulder and shoot Sky a sly grin. "Unless, of course, we encounter someone who needs to be run over and I'm required to call upon your proven expertise."

Sky watched with shock and a bit of anger as he dropped a used tea bag into her mug. It was the last tea bag and she narrowed her eyes, her jaw clenching on both sides and looked up at him with a look that could certainly kill. “I hate you.” She hissed, plucking the tea bag out of the mug and shoving it into his mouth. No, definitely not a lover. Just a serious pain in her royal behind!

Turning away from him, she squeaked when he spanked her ass and grumbled angrily to herself, having no other choice but to make herself a cup of coffee. Well there was already some still made and she poured the rest of it into her mug and proceeded to make a big show of her disdain for it by plugging her nose and downing it. All in the name of caffeine. She had been desperate.

Gagging a little, Sky covered her mouth and shook her head, rinsing the mug out before looking at him. Her lips twitched in a repressed smile, forcing herself not to smile under any circumstances. One, because she had killed and it was impolite to laugh at a situation regarding the dead, even if that dead was trying to kill them. And two because she was trying to be mad at him and he had to go about making her want to smile and laugh because he was just that charming. Unable to hold it back, she laughed and crossed her arms over her chest. “Don’t make me laugh when I am mad at you.” Stomping away after, Sky went to the bedroom and let her towel drop.

Moving over to the shopping bags from yesterday’s mall excursion before it went to hell, she pulled out a fresh bra and pair of panties, took off the tags and pulled them on. She then proceeded to take her time in selecting an outfit, laying out all the clothes, yes, even the hooker skirt and matching heels that Agent Asshole purchased for her, and looked at all her choices. She played with her hair before deciding on a pair of skinny jeans and a simple shirt that did expose some of her stomach in the front but was a little long in the back. It was also long sleeved and she liked the way it fell on her. Pulling on socks and her shoes from before, even if they had a little dried blood on them, she went to dry her hair with a hair dryer before plaiting it into a braid and pulled it over her shoulder. It felt really good to wear clean clothes that weren’t infused in her sweat, grime and some blood.

After gathering everything that was needed, including the clothes which she put in a bag rather than the shopping bags, including the trampy skirt and boots, she walked out of the room ready to go and looked at Ben. “You may take this to my horseless carriage Garcon.” She dropped the bag in front of his feet and smiled in a catty way. “Chop-chop.” She snapped her fingers and skipped off, heading outside.

"You don't know me well enough to hate me," Ben replied, unable to keep the smile off his face as he internally congratulated himself for finally having bested Sky. It was a challenge, but one he revelled in despite the circumstances. Or possibly because of the circumstances. It allowed him, and he presumed the Future Queen as well, to put their minds to something other than their dangerous predicament.

Not willing to leave it there, he went on as the taste of coffee elicited a gagging noise from Sky. "But, I'm confident you soon will." Wiggling his brow, he glanced down her body. "Then I'll simply screw you to another screaming orgasm and all will be forgiven," and shrugged when she stomped away, providing the man a swiftly seized opportunity to appreciate her luscious ass. Was she really pissed at him? Nah, couldn't be, he wasn't doubled over in agony gasping for breath and clutching at his crown jewels.

After she entered the bedroom, the Spy's smile dissipated and he drew back the curtain to appraise their surroundings again. With the helicopter hidden under a canopy of trees, it was invisible from the air, however, it wouldn't take long for the authorities to trace it electronically. By that time, he and Sky would need to be well away, the trail-bike left behind and another mode of transport found to get them to his CIA contact, Joe Murphy, as swiftly and unobtrusively as possible.

No stroll in the park, but he'd need to maintain the facade that it was for Sky. When she re-entered and dropped the bag at his feet, he looked at her, titled his head to the side, lowered his gaze to the items, then returned his attention to Sky's face. Ben huffed, and rolled his eyes in disapproval. "Garcon is French, so unless you truly are attempting to insult me, I'd prefer to be addressed as Geeves." He spanked her ass on the way out.

"I hope you like your carriage, 'Ma'am." He pointed to the rusty bike after he'd followed her outside, and draped the shopping bag he'd carried with him over her elbow. "Place that in the saddlebags whilst I prepare for lift-off." Not waiting for a response, he swung a leg over the bike and inserted the key. A moment later the engine kicked into life, clouds of black smoke spewing from the exhaust.

The noise was deafening, however, in the brief moment of silence before the ignition fired, Ben had heard an all too familiar rhythmic beat in the distance

Shit.

In the skies to the east, two dark specks headed in their direction.

Ben swiveled, briefly meeting Sky's gaze, and continued to twist. His tension eased slightly when he discovered the rest the of air was clear.

Until he realised their predicament.

To the north and south lay a sheer rock drop-off.

East was a cleared trail-bike path, but took them towards their pursuers.

The final option was west, and the Spy gritted his teeth as he stared at the terrain. An animal trail composed of loose dirt, rock and pebbles with low hanging tree branches, and barely wide enough to fit the vehicle and its occupants, the descent was so steep that Ben refused to contemplate the consequences of an accident.

But doable.

Grabbing the helmets hanging off the handlebars, Ben strapped one on and waved the other at Sky, all the while yelling at the top of his lungs and gesticulating wildly with his arm. "Hurry, they're coming, and fucking hold on tight."

If Sky thought the previous night's ride had been rough, this one would be a doozy.

And not half as pleasurable.

“No, you’re right. I don’t know you well enough to hate you, just enough to let you fuck me.” She winked. “But if you could just remember that like yourself, I hate coffee as well, that would help a lot. Otherwise I’ll have to find a new James Bond to protect me, fuck me and bring me actual tea.” She stuck her tongue out at him. Unfortunately for her she had to make herself drink coffee, but made a big production of it. It wasn’t as bad as she let it seem. If she added some sugar and creamer it would be amazing but instead she drank it black. That made it worse but seemed to make her point. All for caffeine.

“I don’t forgive that easily. But please, do tempt me with a good time.” Sky drawled, not appreciating that he was making her laugh when she was trying to be mad at him. Trying. Huh. It was usually so natural to be mad at him since his mouth and actions, sometimes his lack of empathy, made it easier. She knew sex could ruin things. But at the same time, it could bring people closer. Which wasn’t a bad thing. After all, she did need him to get her safe passage. And if she was being really honest, she liked being around him. It was never a dull moment where Agent Asshole was considered, therefore it was never boring. That much was for certain.

She ended up marching off into her room, whether to save face or just get her ass into motion since they had to leave. Once she was dressed, she dumped all the new clothes into one bag for easier travels and walked out, dropping the bag in front of Ben’s feet, being extra catty and on purpose too. “Potato-potahto, they mean the same thing.” Only to squeak when he spanked her ass on the way out. Walking outside with him, she saw what he presented as her ‘carriage’ and giggled. “Oh how I live for the scent of smog filtering my nostrils and the loud, sputtering rumble of a rickety bike. Beggars can’t be choosers.” Especially if it was their getaway vehicle.

It was after he turned the engine on, the sound of danger not occuring to her senses, that Sky saw the look on his face. He was back in secret agent mode and her heart started picking up in speed. Could they not get a break? She followed his and saw the two dark specks. Shoving the bag into the saddlebag, when he waved the helmet at her, Sky didn’t hesitate. She pulled it on and then hopped onto the back of the bike and slid her arms around him from behind, holding on tight, like fisting his shirt in her hands tight. “Go, go, go! Run Forrest, run!” She clung to him.

"I don't hate coffee, I simply prefer tea, but most preferable of all is denying you of it. And fucking Her Highness wouldn't be the first sacrifice I've made for my country. One I'd be prepared to make again if she should so request." Ben wiggled an eyebrow, then commenced whistling she walked off; headed out the door. If only he'd met Sky under different circumstances, who knew what their relationship might have entailed.

Under different circumstances, because once they arrived in the United Kingdom and she took up the throne, she'd be too occupied with the trappings of her position to pay the commoner Ben Roberts further attention. Envisaging the effect she'd have on the British public elicited a chuckle and caused him to re-think that. Sky Lassiter didn't appear a woman who'd forget her friends, no matter the fame and fortune achieved.

Leaving Ben Roberts to ponder if despite spending the night with his cock buried balls-deep in the Future Queen of England, and the subsequent morning teasing, they were friends.

If not, a relaxed morning bike-ride would be the tonic to bring them closer.

When she met him outside, Ben was ready to leave. The engine warmed up; coughing, spluttering and blowing oily black smoke in the air. "Don't worry, just pinch your nose. It'll help sound you more British when you talk anyway." Then his demeanour changed at the sight of the black specks. All humour departed Ben's expression, and his gaze turned stone-cold. Sky must have noted it because for once she did what he said.

"Run, Forrest run."

Not even her allusion to one of his favourite movie characters garnered a smile.

"Hold on.' Ben straddled the bike, revved the throttle and stepped on the gas. The front wheel lifted in the air, almost toppling the fragile vehicle arse over tit, and sending them crashing to the ground. He regained control in the nick of time, pulled down the visor on his helmet and let it roar. Out of his peripheral vision, Ben noted the shopping bag fly from its perch and land in the dirt - damn it, there went Sky's hooker clothes. Rubber gripped the earth and bent forward with a look of grim determination on his face, Ben aimed for a gap between the trees.

He hoped that the approaching choppers wouldn't notice the plume of smoke and dust the bike sent up before it reached the side of the cliff. Tree branches scratched his skin and smacked him in the face as at full acceleration they flew over the edge of the precipice and into the open air. With fifty feet of empty space below them, Ben's stomach dropped as they arched in the air and the wind buffeted the bike back and forth. When they landed on solid ground, the wheels skid, slid and wobbled, but he expertly shifted his balance in the seat and kept them upright.

The journey got rougher. Branches whipped at their arms and legs, the bike threatened to shoot out from under them at any second as they hit patches of dry dust followed by puddles of water; the latter shooting up mud that stuck to their skin and clothes. He glanced at the speedometer, which had red-lined, and the bike gained unstoppable momentum on the steep descent. All Ben could do was steer and avoid running smack-bang into a tree-trunk. Behind him, Sky clutched on for dear life, and his mind cleared of all else except concentration on the trail ahead.

Eventually, with the lactic acid in his arms and legs burning, blood seeping from scrapes and cuts and coated in mud and dust, the trail flattened out, and the shrubbery grew scarcer. In the distance lay a farmhouse, a mile or so beyond was the small town Ben had been aiming to hit for new transport. He slammed on the brakes. The trail-biked bounced, rattled and screeched in protest - or was the screeching from Schuyler? - and did a one-eighty, coming to a halt before the wheels hit the asphalt of the two-lane blacktop.

"Wooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Ben switched off the motor, kicked down the stand, lifted his visor and stood to face Sky. He raised a hand, palm up, toward her; eyes wild from the effects of adrenaline and excitement, "That's how you fucking drive without killing anyone. High five me, bitch."

Unfortunately, in that excitement, and with his hearing deafened from the roar of the engine, he didn't notice the black SUV crawl around the corner of the highway. It's nose pointed straight in their direction.

"Pardon my language, I meant, Ma'am."

Or the two sunglass-wearing, AK47-bearing Russian's inside it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom