Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life if the outcast. (all criticism welcome)

Raiden

Supernova
"God, I hate kids somedays, when they aren't listening to you they're talking about you behind your back to their little gangs of punks...." Came a loud disparaging groan from an office adjacent to what seemed to be a high school gym. The gym itself was pretty standard for modern schools, one large basketball court with multiple baskets and markings on the floor for games; long concertina style bleachers along the sides that folded out like stair-steps when they had to be. The school was called Tokai High School, located in the present day region of Kyoto, and played host to any number of students per year of varying nationalities, some American, others English due to the fact it lay outside the foreigner's colony near Yokohama. And the person doing all the complaining, that could clearly be heard throughout the gym, thanks to it's acoustic construction, was a tall woman that seemed to be in her mid-twenties known by the teachers and students as Ms. Sumeragi; but her appearance clearly wasn't that of Japanese descent but it didn't matter in that region. It was a perfect cover and place to hide from the rest of the world, including the people that didn't like you or your family too much.

"You don't have to say that so loudly, we can hear you out here." Another woman said in response, leaning into the doorway; her mid-length black hair falling over a dark blue eye as she did. This was another one of the instructors at the school named Asano Nyamo.

Masako sighed again and straightened up from where she was sifting through some papers on a desk, apparently looking for something amongst the schedules. Nyamo couldn't help but stare for a moment at the other woman's clearly defined posterior, it couldn't be helped when one wore bike shorts on a regular basis, the blonde had often said it was because it satisfied the needs of privacy but in reality she just liked the attention. The two had been friends for essentially was the entirety of their lives and had come to rely on each other's judgments. "I know, but those little brats just drive me up the wall some days." came the response. With fingers lacing through golden tresses, the taller young lady turned to look at her friend with piercing and somewhat eerie bright blue-green eyes. Masako was a statuesque woman; much to the enjoyment of the men, both students and teachers: and to the jealousy of most of the other female staff with a somewhat top-heavy figure and lush body that seemed made purely for sin.

"Then maybe you should try to cover up a bit more? You know what all of them are staring at." Nyamo said, marching over to her friend and poked a slender finger at the chest that the glossy halter top was barely constraining. "It's a bit disconcerting how you flaunt those things..." the slightly shorter woman blushed, finding herself oggling them as well. Ms. Sumeragi's sexuality may have been in question but Ms. Asano had clearly seen that the grass was greener on the other side, and it didn't involve the male half of the equation. "Beside it might do you some good to find a different style. Why not let me take you shopping for once in your life?"

"Because your sense of modesty is a little too cloying for my taste." the woman in question retorted, perhaps a hair or two sharper than intended, because it made her friend recoil a step. "I'm sorry, I'm still cooling off." Masako said, stepping forward and rested a hand to help soothe the other's spirit.

Nya, which was Nyamo's nickname from childhood, blushed faintly at the touch and offered a relieved smile. "It is not!" she said in a suddenly fussy tone but her playful grin betrayed the irritability in her voice. "I know, I have bad days too." she agreed readily as the two began to head for the door after a few moments. "By the way, what were you looking for in that heap of papers? It's not like you to be doing that when you know you can leave at any time. Usually you're the first out the door and burning rubber to get home." She laughed.

Masako let out a short laugh at the apt description of her usual routine after school had ended but shook her head. "Usually yes I'd be hurrying out so I could have a chance to relax at home. But I have to meet with a student's parents today about their child's repeated disruptions of class with his loud commentary." She said, showing her companion the file she carried: a sheet of information on a Mr. Nitan Takashi. "I've met those parents before but they tend to positively dote on their son just because he's the heir to the family business, it's disgusting." Masako growled lowly, reminiscent of her true heritage.

Nyamo looked surprised at the admission then began to question but paused as if to re-consider what she was doing to say or ask. "Oh him, I've hear those comments myself, he makes them to me too; usually when we have the swim classes." She flushed momentarily in annoyed anger but let it go almost as quickly, an endearing if disconcerting trait of hers to change moods on a dime. "What're you doing to tell them this time that might make them listen and do something about it?"

Thinking for a few moments as the pair made their way out of the gym and into the open and semi-empty corridor of the school leading to the staff parking lot, there were a few students still there for tutoring or serving after-school detentions for offenses unrelated to the two women strolling casually through the hallway. A few more well-to-do students would formally greet them with smiles and bows of the head, but within a few minutes they'd hear the sound of running footfalls catching up to them. Before Masako could answer the question, a black-haired student of Nyamo's caught up to them and breathlessly tried to get her attention. "Asano-sensei!" he panted, making the teacher turn about to face him. "There's trouble in your classroom, two students are fighting again...." he managed to get out. That was something the nicer teacher couldn't ignore and looked for a moment at the blonde with a helpless expression on her face before hurrying off.

"I'll call you later and tell you how it went!" Masako called as she fled.

"Alright, I'll talk to you then. Luck to you too." Nyamo said with a wave before turning a corner and vanishing from sight.

---------------------------------

An hour later, the stacked blonde would knock upon the door of the parents she was to visit; just stopping by their home due to the fact it was on her own way back to her own flat. Masako privately hoped that these idiots of parents would at least hear her out this time, it was the fourth time that year she'd had to speak to them about their son. This time she had plans to make a few veiled threats to get their attention, nothing too offensive or outrageous; just a few mentions of being suspended or held back a year. Takashi's father, a man of mid-to-late forties would open the door to greet her; giving her a hot once-over before opening the door graciously. "Please come in, our son told us that you'd probably be showing up here again. What did he do this time?" The older-seeming man asked the twenty-something teacher.

"Fighting words with other students, lewd commentary to myself and another teacher, ditching class and causing generalized problems." Masako bluntly replied, giving the man a level glare that normally ward off arguments or disagreements with other parents, but never really seemed to work on these people. He was too busy eyeing her like his son was from the stair way nearby before fleeing.

"He's just being a teen Sumeragi-sensei. Just cut him a little slack, I'll have words with him later." The father said, but his tone conveyed the fact that the moment she left he'd just forget all about it. "What's he been saying anyway? He's never been heard saying lewd things to teachers.... are you sure you're not just making up stories to get my son in trouble? Don't you know what he's going to do with his life? He doesn't need this kind of accusation."

With a deep sigh, Masako recounted the words that the young man had been using; usually referring to how much he'd like to get with herself or Nyamo as well as a few of the female students. Not usually something that was a big deal, but she really hated it when people said those kinds of things about her friends and refused stubbornly to let it slide again. The older man seemed surprised and shocked by some of the words she was using to describe what was going on and his expression turned rather stern for a few moments as he seriously considered what he was hearing. "Sir, I promise you that if he keeps this up. I will see to that he is suspended.... or worse." She said gravely.

With a face flushed with anger at the seemingly endless accusations, the man shot to his feet and began to rant at her, telling her how she should be more modest about how she looked and avoid such situations then; not willing to listen to anything negative about his precious boy. In the end, the wealthy man demanded that she leave the premises and not to return with such negativity, Masako only stared in absolute disbelief at all of this nonsense before getting up, an action that made her impressive breasts bounce a bit; instantly drawing the man's attention. "Then I guess I'll be off since you're so pigheaded that you won't listen to any form of reason or truth. One day your boy is going to run into trouble that you or your money can't save him from." The blonde said with narrowed eyes before turning to leave, her hard-soled boots ringing out as she crossed the way adn opened the door to depart.

Usually Masako would simply flash herself out and back to her vehicle, as a Katagarian were-hunter it was well within her power to do such things or truly impress her will upon the parent that was staring at her in anger as she walked away. But it was the ruling of the Omegrion that none of them should reveal themselves to uninitiated humans intentionally, and going against the ruling of Savitar was a very bad idea and a worse one to piss him off, shown by the way he'd handled the Arcadian Jaguar clans, they didnt' exist anymore because one of them had upset the mightly Chthonian. Just as she was leaving, she felt a hand rubbing her butt in a lewd fashion and a hand suddenly covered her mouth and nose with a chloroformed rag, struggling impotently for a moment, Masako feinted unconsciousness by letting her form go limp; but she was far from it. If she fell asleep or went unconscious in the presence of this man she'd reveal her secret; figuring that she could just get away at anytime she'd played along.

She felt herself hauled through a long seeming hallway before stopping somewhere with a hard floor and her arms chained above her head and forced to kneel after feeling them rip her shirt open. To the young men who'd seen the older man bring her in she was helpless, with those huge breasts of hers bouncing and jiggling for a few moments before coming to rest high on her chest. Aroused by the display and feeling confident in the locked and sound proof room, they intended to rape her for a few hours to show her who was boss. The leader, Takashi himself unzipped his pants and beagn to fist his penis until it was stiff, the other doing the same.

"god look at those tits, they're huge..." someone was heard saying, making Masako start to blush as a pair of hands were squeezing and fondling her chest; her only real weakness that made her hot and weak in the knees.

"I know, but wouldnt' that look so much better with a fresh coat of goo?" another asked as he masturbated to her form.

"I bet she does this all the time, why else would she dress like that." came a blithe response.

It was a very bad situation that she couldn't escape from without blowing the lid on the secret she held but she felt the beast inside waking up in anger, demanding she change form and kill them all. She probably could easily enough but then there'd be a massive manhunt for whoever did it and she wouldn't be safe from the Sentinels either, Masako may've been an aristos but she wasn't all mighty and couldn't hide from that many threats at one time without help and help for cross-breeds wasn't easy to find. So she forced herself to resign to this moment as she smelled the disgusting scent of human lust as the gang did their thing in front of her and subconsciously jerked as she felt the hot splatter of semen hitting her face and breasts from four different angles, it as disgusting to her and intenally made her want to vomit.

"Isn't that better? she looks so much more natural with our cum on her pretty face." Takashi was heard saying. "Maybe we should rape her next? I've been wanting to get some of that hot pussy for so long now." he said, walking over to her and hefting her long legs open, holding the woman up by her ass, squeezing it tightly as he did. Indeed her body was glorious, her center glossy with arousal from having her breasts played with so much; Takashi's dick was quivering in anticipation as he lined himself up with her. With one mighty thrust, he violated her, breaking her virginity and making a bit of blood trickle out as he shuddered. "oh my god she's so tight..." he gasped, starting to thrust himself into her more, making her bust bounce around as he did. He thoroughly enjoyed himself, standing there humping his unconcious teacher while hie friends looked on, not one of them trying to stop it.

"I get her mouth maybe that'll shut her up." someone said as he made her face turn to the side and slid his cock past her lips and down her throat. "Shit this is good too" He let out as he began to pump himself against her mouth.

A couple hours later, after every had their turn to ram their dicks into her pussy a couple times; she was left alone, still chained with semen coming from he rmouth and vagina and even out of her rear from an assraping someone gave her. It made her furious as she 'came to' after they'ed left. "I'll kill them, I won't stand for this indignity." Masako snarled as she began to flex and broke the restraints with her supernatural strength, even in human form she was still much stronger than any normal person was and she was angry now too. But now wasn't the time for revenge, she willed herself up and flashed out to her own condo to shower, but paused catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror, covered in head for toe with semen. Ordinarily she'd pause and just lick it off but she wanted no part of that and instead went for a shower to get it all off to feel clean again. Once out and back to relaxing on her own luxurious couch, Masako would get a call from her friend, concerned about where she'd been.

The discussion of what happened went late into the night with Nyamo sounding hurt and outraged, saying she had to press charges of unlawful restraint, assault and battery, rape, rape in the second degree among other things. But Masako only agreed to the point that something had to be done, calming herself down by enjoying her favorite little treat: Orange Sherbert ice cream. Since Katagari couldn't have chocolate, it was the next best thing in her mind and had a soothing influence on her upset state of mind, but the beast inside demanded blood now. And that animalistic instinct could never be ignored as long as it burned deep inside. That night, the rare Liger was going to be out on the prowl for prey, and she wouldnt' be denied this time around.

Masako was the daughter of a litarian mother and tigarian father, ordinarily she'd be left to fend for herself in the tri-world of threats from katagari whom thought her to be an abomination, Arcadian sentinels that hated all katagari as it stood normally, and the ever-fearful humans that would capture her, study her and eventually put her on display as a freak of nature. But her Litarian mother didn't want that, as a lioness, she had a keen sense of duty to her offspring; even one like Masako, whose real name was Melantha Litar and raised her under the protection of a pride full of aunts. Her father had left after Masako was concieved, ever was the way of the tigarian father; but since her parents had never bonded, he was rendered impotent for the rest of his life. She'd always been told as a little girl because she didn't have a daddy, that she'd have to be strong for herself as well as her mostly-female family. Once the city had gone to bed, Masako flashed to her natural state: of a 10' long liger weighing close to 700 lbs of pure muscle; her fur the normal tawny of a lionness with dark brown striping on her flanks with faint rosettes on her lighter colored underside and a thin orange-furred mane around her neck.

-------------------------------

The next morning, a bright and calm Saturday, Masako was to meet up with her best friend at a nearby cafe they frequented to discuss possible plans on what to do in response to her rape the previous night. She'd tried to put it out of her mind but she knew that the jock and all his friends would probably spread the rumor of their encounter. And she would be on the cell phone to her lawyer while she waited for Nyamo. She was talking avidly with the high powered lawyer about what she wanted done, she'd called them the previous night and called in a few favors to have it covered up until she could fix the situation. "Yes, I want Nitan Takashi and his friends as well as his father arrested on the count of rape, assault and battery, unlawful restraint and a few other crimes." she said

"Are you sure, what proof do you have that they did this?" the lawyer, by the name of Artemis Pilarin said, a woman named after the goddess of the hunt and a fellow Greek that had come to Japan several years previous. The two of them knew each other and were good friends due to their shared heritage as Greek and other factors. Artie herself was a Gerikian were-hunter that got around in the form of a red-tailed hawk, one of the only people in the area that knew of Masako's secret and just how serious it was if she was contacting her.

"I have a couple vials of their genetic material in storage. Would that be good enough to secure a conviction?" The Liger Katagari asked.

"Well there's really nothing more damning than that in court." Pilarin chuckled on the other side of the phone line. "I'll do what I can and call you back when I've got the paperwork ready for you. You have a good day now and don't worry ok?"

"Yeah, I'll do just that, thanks again Artie." Masako said, using the familiar nickname her friend had. And with that, she clicked her cellphone off and relaxed with her cup of orange juice and coffee, sure it wasn't the best breakfast for a were-hunter, but she'd get more later on. She'd always been careful to hide her massive appetite a secret from Nyamo and anyone else she knew, namely because she'd be innundated with questions on how she stayed she statuesque. She'd taken the advice rendered yesterday and was wearing a dark blue button down blouse with a black vest over it and tan khaki pants. Her abundantly long hair bound up in a long, high ponytail; her face partially concealed by her bangs as she kept an eye up on the door. A good fifteen minutes would pass before the pretty black haired young woman walked in in a similarly modest outfit, prompting Masako to stand up and greet her friend with a friendly hug before they sat down.

"So did you call a lawyer about Nitan?" Were the first words out of Nyamo's mouth after she'd made her order of coffee with sugar and a few red bean buns, a supercharging breakfast if there ever was any. "I still can't believe they did that to you just because you showed up to tell his father just what he was doing in class." She said in an exasperrated tone of voice.

"Yes I just got off the phone with Pilarin. She said that she'd get right on it, I managed to save some of their genetic material afterward and that's the clincher in court." Masako chuckled some, tryiing to make light of a serious situation and sighed some, stirring her spoon through her own coffee and looked out the window for a moment, concerned that the other side might hire an equally powerful lawyer, that's what money could do.

"You look worried, what's wrong? That outfit not fitting like it should?" Nyamo teased gently and rubbed her sandalled foot along Masako's shin under the table and winked some. "It still looks good on you nonetheless. I'm glad you took my advice to heart." She said calmly.

"I'm just wondering if it'll work out really, the Nitan are known to be practically unassailable in the courts due to their high level connections." She said and blushed faintly at the contact under the table. The two of them had alwys been close but in the last few years, Nya had been changing and spending more time with Masako; while not a bad thing, it was a bit unusual. It'd all started after the last boyfriend the young teacher had left her at the altar, embarassed and ashamed in front of a large congregation of people. It had taken alot of effort to reverse the rumors and staunch the bleeding wounds to the woman's pride. After that, Nyamo had understandably sworn off men for a while to let the wounds heal and they'd been tight ever since. "If it doesn't work out, I might just have take a prolonged vacation or something." She said with a patient chuckle.

"That actually sounds like it'd be a good idea. A little time off would be a good thing, maybe a trip to the beach?" the dark-haired woman said and started to blush, imaging the two of them on the beach.

"Why're you blushing about that? That's actually what I was thinking about." Masako laughed some as she enjoyed her beverages.

Nyamo blushed darker and let out a squeal and covered her face with her hands to conceal the redness of her face. "Well don't let it bother you too much, just continue on with life as is nothing happened. Just ignore the heresay going on in the school after this week." She said after she managed to calm down. "That way, they don't win and know that it got under your skin." She said and blinked some, noticing how Masako's eyes had hardened at the mention of just ignoring it, it wasn't really in the woman's make up to just ignore a direct insult like that. It was her Katagari nature showing up, they were reknown for being rather honest about what bothered them and would usually tell someone right to their face how they felt about them.

"I don't think i'm going to, I'm going to denounce the boy in front of the entire school and crush his dreams of a good future." Masako growled a bit, making Nyamo jump some at the hostility in her voice.

"Calm down Masa-chan.... are you really sure that that's a good idea? They might try to catch you on slander and just laugh you out of the system." She said. "Come on, let's not worry about it for now and just enjoy our weekend off and away from all that, how's that sound?"

Though still tense, she did see the logic in that approach to handling things. Stress never did anyone any real good, particularly her species that got aggressive and hostile when they were stressed out too far. She seemed fine for the time being but the powerful predator within was pushing and struggling hard to get free and have it's own form of revenge. And that night, she wouldn't be able to restrain it. After she went her separate ways from her girlfriend, Masako would flash herself home so that nobody would see what she was about to do. Waiting until sundown when she was the most powerful, Masako flashed herself into her tiger form before setting out into the night to hunt down Takashi and his gang with the intent to either kill or maim them all. It wouldnt' take too much effort before she found their scents, leading to a normal night club for the higher class and their ilk; knowing that she couldn't go inside like this Masako flashed herself again into a tiny kitten form. Nobody would pay too much attention to a stray kitty sneaking into a club like that would they?

Unfortunately, this form also brought with it other problems. Namely the fact that every girl that saw her immediately went into their girly-mode and attempted to pick her up to cuddle her because how fluffy and soft her fur looked. Hissing and backing away, she managed to avoid most of the people that tried to grab for her until a bouncer noticed the stray cat and immediately picked her up. Held but the scruff of the neck, the kitten was pacified to a certain amount due to the endorphin release the hold triggered, but Masako would not relent and soon began to hiss and scratch at the bouncer that tried to ignore it.

"Ok who's kitten is this?" the tall man demanded of the crowd but got hardly a response due to the music being so loud. So the man went over and waved to the DJ to have him turn down the volume and made his demand again; but luckily a girl sitting near the gang of jocks made a claim to which the bouncer dropped the irate kitten into her lap.

"Aww aren't you a cute kittie..do you have a name? collar, anything?" the pretty young girl with obviously dyed pink hair asked as she tried to pet the seemingly jittery kitten.

What kind of idiot are you? Just let go already before I bite the shit out of you. Masako thought, still trying to squirm away without hurting an innocent human but the girl continued to try and pet her. But her thought train was cut short by hearing the gang starting to talk about what they'd did the previous night. It was all about her and just how "good" she was and how "much she liked it and begged for more", this was unacceptable completely. It was one thing to do it, but to lie about it and ruin her reputation like this? Yes, they would all die, horribly tonight. That's it, they're mine. Let me go you stupid tramp! the kitten thought to herself and hissed again and promptly bit the finger of the girl that was holding her, causing her to shriek and fling the cat into the air in the unpleasant surprise. Holy crap, too high! Too high! She screamed mentally, not enjoying the sudden flight, coming dangerously close to ending her career amongst the ceiling fans. Luckily for her, she was plummeting straight toward her group of intended prey, guiding herself by magic she didnt' fully understand she'd land squarely upon their table, ending their drinks into the air and all over them. The group immediately jumped up cursing at the object that just hit their table in unexpected surprise. They're mine now. DIE! Masako sang to herself as she launched herself at Takashi's unprotected face.

"What the....? Mmmph OW ow shit get it off!" he said as Masako, in kittie form landed on and clawed into his face and hissed, trying to dig her claws in further, pulling and tearing in her attempt to ruin his complexion.

The two would dance around in an inelegant ballet of claws, fur and shrieks of pain until he managed to pry the cat off his face and chucked her out and open window. "Damn cat, where the hell did that thing come from." He demanded of his companions.

"I think that girl over there tossed into the air or something." came a blithe, uninterested response.

Outside, Masako would come up sputtering as she cilmbed her way out of trash heap she'd landed in and sniffed around and coughed, trying to clear her nose of the stench. I hate garbage, dammit. If only I'd held on for a few more seconds. It's likely that they'll come out here to see just what happened to me. Guys like that don't forget this kind of thing really, but if they don't I'll wait for them here and follow the bastards home at least. She planned as she sat upon the top of a closed trashcan and waited. Ten minutes would pass and nothing would happen, leading her to believe that she'd have shift to plan B. Remaining in the form she was in, Masako crept toward the door again but didn't try to enter this time; knowing that the bouncer would recognize her and keep her from getting inside again.

It would be nearly 2 am when the pack finally came out, due to the club closing down and shooing all the patrons out after the last call of the night. Masako had actually taken a bit of a catnap while she was waiting practically four hours or so, give or take five minutes. They were still bantering amongst themselves with Takashi's face stuck with bandaids, making him look rather amusing with little rocketships plastered on his cheeks and brow. If she wasn't so bloodyminded, Masako might've paused and laughed at him but there were better things to do. After he said goodbye to his friends and began to head for his own private home, the katagari was tailing him closely, waiting for the perfect time. The blonde had shifted to full tiger form twenty minutes ago and was stalking him from the shadows.

The attack would come out of nowhere, Masako launched herself at her prey from behind, her heavy weight easily toppling the tall human to the ground. Takashi was panicking at the sight of such a big, dangerous animal trying to get a good bite on his throat, clawing at him trying to injure him. She was working hard to make him afraid and soon managed to pin him face down while keeping her weight on his back and about to deliver the killing bite to the back of the head or the neck. But her mother's words rang in her ears in that moment, telling her: "don't kill unless you plan to consume what you've hunted. Don't do it in anger or you'll just be a slayer and have those bastard arcadians after you." Then Nyamo's voice came to her, pleading inside to give mercy and be a better person than the people that'd hurt her. In the end, her humanity won out and she settled for biting hard into the young man's arm and jerked it a few times, shattering the bones in the humerus and tearing off the muscle while her claws left nasty gashes in his thigh and over his face. Bestial she might've been but none of the wounds were fatal if they were immediately treated by professional medical personnel.

After her gruesome job was done, Masako teleported herself into a protected spot a block away and pulled her phone from her pocket and called 911 to alert them to a severely wounded young man at the location she'd just left...

-------------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom