blue's cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueroses

Moon
Hello all! blueroses here, but you can call me blue! I've come to this site searching for new roleplay partners. I've been roleplaying for five or more years now, and it's something that I greatly enjoy! I have a multitude of ideas that I wish to share, and I'm quite eager to find new partners! Before I list my ideas, I have some rules that I'd really like you to look at. There aren't many, so bear with me!​

I prefer detailed partners. My replies are usually two to five decently-sized paragraphs. I don't want script RP partners, or people who only write one line of text. But at the same time, I'm not asking for a novella reply. There is no set word-limit, either!

I'm okay with dark themes, smut, and certain fetishes. I dislike necrophilia, anything with feet, or human waste, and I'm not a fan of super huge age gaps, either. Please tell me your limits and what you won't write.

Please be polite with me. I may take time to reply, but I try to do so at least more than once a day.

Also, if you use an image for your character, I'd prefer it be anime-styled.

Yay! You're through the rules!

Most of the below RPs are f/m, with me playing the female character.

Fantasy

1. cold fangs

The two of them attended the same university. While she wasn't popular in the slightest, neither was he. However, his handsome appearance caused him to have admirers. He mostly remained distant, many speculated that he didn't have any friends at all. He rarely spoke to anyone.

One, fateful day they were assigned to do a project together. She was incredibly nervous--but he evaded her after class, and continued to do so even after she attempted to speak to him multiple times. Gobsmacked, she simply wondered if he just didn't like anyone... One night, she heard a loud commotion in an alleyway. Horrible screams came from the darkness. she made the mistake of peering in... And saw him, hovering over a battered body, face stained with blood.

It was only then that she learned he was a vampire, who had killed struggling victim. She blacked out. When she woke up, she was lying in an unfamiliar bed. Panicking, she made an attempt to reach the bedroom's door. It opened, to reveal his form. It was then that she was briefed on the situation she was in.

Ge was a pureblood campire with a powerful lineage. She would be living with him for god knows how long, due to to the fact that she knew his secret.

Personality preferred to be, slightly cold, but haughty and suave.

2. possessive
demanding someone's total attention and love.

Living in Vegas is difficult. She worked at numerous hotels and would often go through struggles from day to day. After a particularly bad, all-night shift, she found herself sitting at a table in an empty cafe, drinking a cup of coffee. Suddenly, he approached and sat across from her. It was apparent that he knew how to talk to people, and are incredibly clever, from the way that he spoke to her.

After that, he asked to spend the day with her. Despite being tired, she agreed. Little did she know, is that he was apart of an underground society of demons who inhabited Vegas, and he's taken an interest in her.

3. Criminal
She's been a criminal in her home country for the longest time, and is one of the most well-known bandits to exist there. After crossing the border and heading into the neighboring country's capital city, she pickpockets a young elf/whatever species man, who catches her in the act. She attempts to split, but the young man actually is the prince of the country, who is intrigued by her attitude. He brings her back to the castle, where he lives alone, for the most part, and tells her to live with him, or else he'll give her back to her home country, where she'll likely be executed.

4. At Odds
She's the avatar of the god of light, and gifted with supernatural powers. Being part of a secret society is difficult for her--especially when the damned god of chaos keeps trying to throw a wrench into her life. He's mischievous, reckless, and seems to be able to kill on a whim. They're apart of the same group of "gifted" individuals, tasked with keeping supernatural monsters out of their modern day city. But he seems to not care about his job in the slightest.

Modern

1. Doctor, Doctor
The school doctor is a murderer, she thinks to herself, and he's the best one the world has ever seen. She had been a normal school girl, before her best friend was murdered. A comment he made to her, about the school doctor stalking him, never struck a chord in her until after his death. Now, after the police have declared the case a cold one, she's dead set on exposing the doctor as a cold blooded killer. But when the two discover each other, a deadly tango begins. A tale of dark, possessive romance and obsession.

2. Roommates
She had never expected that the landlord would mess up her rooming arrangements. She had never done anything to spite the man... It was incredibly confusing until she met the mischievous young man she was rooming with.

3. Dangerous Live
He's her older brother, they shouldn't be doing any of this. Yet, when a young girl's older brother takes a sudden interest in her after their parents go away on a long business trip, will she even be able to say no to what he wants?

Odd.
1. "I met you countless times before."

When she first met him, he was a brunette, eyes gleaming with mischief and life. Ever since, they have been in love. The second time she met him, he was blond and she was a brunette. The third time, she never met him at all, and then found that she preferred it when he killed her. The fourth time they met, was in the 1920's, in the United States, which was so far away from the sakura trees and swordsmen they had once known in Japan. She's positive that she's met him in so many other lives, so many other times. Some lifetimes are shorter than others. But what overjoys her the most is that they keep meeting. What agonizes her is that she keeps her memory every time.

This is the final and twelfth reincarnation she has to go through. She is now a schoolgirl in Japan, when he transfers into her class. How funny. She thinks. They have met so close to where they first began in Kyoto, during the 1860's. She lost him then, too. But this time-they'll finally be able to leave together.

And so, their cycle of love begins once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom