Hi, I'm Courtney!

Status
Not open for further replies.
k8KkcyY.jpg

Hi Peeps! I'm Courtney! I'm new here and just looking around. I've got some friends on here and thought I'd hang out. I'm in high school and love the beach and summer and hanging with my girls and my BFF Kendra. School is great, I get straight As and do sports and cheer, it's the best!

IDK what "IC" is, I'm always Courtney lol

I chat mostly on YIM at night after I do my homework and workout. :) courtney_sanders16

I can't decide what to wear... where are we goin again? Anyhow, it's a hot summer day, time for a tank top and some shorts. There needs to be a pool party or cookout or something to go to. Oh, check out my new phone too, it's loaded with apps ;)

Oh, maybe this? I mean, you totally can't tell I'm not wearing a bra right?

I'm workin on my abs and my ass ;) Oh BTW check out my new phone yo! ;) I just ignore the Primental app, I don't know what that one does.

Kinks and Apps!

Kinks:
Take a girl out
Make her feel pretty
Get her to dress sexy
Get her turned on by risk
Bimbo Hypno
O control/denial
Make a girl horny
Give a girl an addiction

NO
Taboo, anal and horses. Ya, apparently I have to say horses like, right off the bat. Just no.

Phone App:
The Primental Special:
An app for parents and husbands to keep the important things in the minds of their daughters and wives. Simply use the app on your phone and the code provided to give her whatever focus you want and control the settings however you desire. Remember the "Focus" is what you want her mind on and the settings you'll adjust to make sure she makes all the right decisions in life.

Current Focus:
School 8
Current Settings:
Arousal 2
Brattiness 1
Decision making 8
Exhibitionism 2
Intelligence 8
Respect of Authority 8
Suggestable 3
Submissiveness 6

oHtmQ5f.jpg