Female looking for a fantasy/slave RP, 18+ [Kik/Skype Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalypso

Planetoid
Hello,

I'm Kalypso, and as the title states, I'm looking for a fantasy themed roleplay. As it goes, the main plot I'm looking for is:

1.) A beautiful sorceress of great skill, having lost her previous assistant, is now in need of a new one. A person to help her with performing tasks, gathering materials, etc. As well as a few more carnal needs. In return, she will give them lodging in her manor, and impart unto them a few magical secrets of her own. It is a difficult job, and she is a demanding mistress, but she is immensely wealthy and a renowned occultist. [[I can play either witch or servant]]

2.) An outlaw leader (think Robin Hood type character) is captured by the sheriff at long last. Instead of putting her to death or jailing her, the sheriff (any gender) keeps her as a pet and humiliates/uses her.

3.)A half-dragon (basically, a dragon who can take on a humanoid form. Think Shyvana, from LoL) is terrorizing a local kingdom. The dragon drains them of gold and sacrifices, usually in the form of livestock, but takes the occasional human sacrifice. Most of the heroes dispatched to kill it never return. One day, however, through wits, strength, divine intervention, etc.. (You can choose), a hero comes along that frees the kingdom of the dragon's wrath. Among the many rewards he/she receives, he/she takes the weakened half-dragon as his pet/slave. [[I would prefer to play the dragon]]

-->Your character can be male/female/both/neither, and honestly.. I don't have restrictions for any roles other than you want to play them, and that you adhere somewhat to the plot given. Your character can be absolutely whatever you want it to be. Be wild! Surprise me.

--> These RPs will have a lot of S&M tones. Slaveplay, rough sex, possessiveness, etc. So please be aware of this. I also have a thing for collars and chastity belts >.> for both male and female characters.

--> I don't have a pee fetish. Might sound a little random for me to add, but just throwing it out there.

--> They can be as smutty or plotty as you'd like. I don't mind.

Hello,

Im extremely interested in your roleplay and where it could go. Id enjoy roleplaying as a male succubus who was kicked out of hell for not being strong enough. I told myself id become a better mage to impress my father and regain my place in the Succubus world. As i wonder i find you and request assistance.

-> Private message me if your interested to share kik names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom