Anyone awake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HazelAshes

Planetoid
Looking for a short rp over PM. If you're awake and interested, shoot me a PM please. I'm really bored so I'm up for anything atm.

i'm your huckleberry :) i'm into fxf dominant or submissive, like story and sex equally, mostly anything goes cept the usual no blood vomit animals, scat, excessive pain and suffering...

how bout you?

Bethany Farrell said:
i'm your huckleberry :) i'm into fxf dominant or submissive, like story and sex equally, mostly anything goes cept the usual no blood vomit animals, scat, excessive pain and suffering...

how bout you?

I haven't don't any FxF in a while and would totally do up for that. I too like a good balance of sex and plot. Do you having any particular pairings in mind? I tend to rp more submissive characters.

HazelAshes said:
Bethany Farrell said:

how bout you?

I haven't don't any FxF in a while and would totally do up for that. I too like a good balance of sex and plot. Do you having any particular pairings in mind? I tend to rp more submissive characters.

to me doesn't matter pairings too much.. I like realistic time period and chars more.... could be anything.. tutor student, maid /woman of the hose, coach/athlete, anything really...

Bethany Farrell said:
HazelAshes said:
Bethany Farrell said:

how bout you?

to me doesn't matter pairings too much.. I like realistic time period and chars more.... could be anything.. tutor student, maid /woman of the hose, coach/athlete, anything really...

Okay. Um tutor/student then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom