I'd love to roleplay with anyone willing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there!

Before I get into what I do/don't do, I just want to say.
-Yes, I am new to this website, but I have done sexual roleplays before, and like to consider myself at least somewhat experienced in my roleplaying. My responses can range from 2-10 sentences, depending on what is said previously, and what my character is doing.
-Also, I am a bi-sexual female.
-I am looking for a story-driven roleplay, since they have more character development, and can be more fun.

Now; You can look at my f-list to get a bigger idea of what I would like to do, but here are a couple examples.
https://www.f-list.net/c/christa

Most loved: ****
Love: ***
Neutral: **
Not really a fan of:*

Kinks:
****Tentacles
**Strap-On Dildos
***Multiple Orgasms
***Creampie
***Teasing
****Nipple-Play
**Blackmail/Rape
***Coiling

Pairings:
****Best Friends
***Roommates
I'm open to others!

NOPE:
*Dragons, reptiles, amphibians, etc.
*Slave

Current Cravings:
-Tentacle Monster (maybe a mind control thing, too?)
-Best Friends
-Pseudo Rape

I would prefer to use KiK or email for these roleplays; PM me with your requests, and we'll set a roleplay up! (I do not use pictures of myself, btw).
NOTE: When pm'ing, please have a character ready, or know at least what you want as a character.

RE: Looking for F/M interested in roleplaying!

Hey! I'm new to this site, but have roleplayed before and would very much like to discuss the nipple-play stuff with you. Is your offer still up?

RE: Looking for F/M interested in roleplaying!

Sabehkiin said:
Hey! I'm new to this site, but have roleplayed before and would very much like to discuss the nipple-play stuff with you. Is your offer still up?

It's still available, yep!
Shoot me a PM. :)

Sure, I'll be glad/honored to do a tentacle/tentacle monster roleplay with you if you wish.

Thanks,

Undeadz93

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom