A Hammer and a Batarang (Krystal x Redstreak)

Harley was sick of this shit. She was pouring her heart out to help the man she loves, and all she got in return was broken promises. "I'm sorry puddin' but I just can't do this anymore. I still love you, but in being friends with Ivy, I realize I deserve better." She told the joker softly, her red and black heels clicking as she started to walk away. Her heart couldn't take this abuse anymore, and she needed out. Little did she know, it wasn't as easy as just that.

The joker in his unrealized feelings took it out on Harley in the only way he knew. Violence. The pretty clown woman was beaten brutally with a crowbar, then given the laughing gas. It wasn't quite enough to kill her though. She laughed and cried hysterically after Joker and his henchmen had left, hoping someone would find her. While she could heal quickly, she still needed medical attention. Unfortunately, if she wanted that, it meant going back to arkham. That place was more a place to drive you crazy, rather than a place to recover from crazyness.

Back
Top Bottom