The Secret Of Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie Jones

Planetoid
"Welcome to Wonderland! Where the fun is endless and the people are crazy! Wonderland is a fantasy land for men and women from all around the world and of all ages. Wonderland is an establishment built for all of your desires! Our resort has a long list of beautiful women and handsome men ready to service you and take you to new heights in order to get the full Wonderland experience. We have recently remodeled our resorts and we are now bigger then ever! We now feature The Catipilars Garden, Red Queens Throne, and Mad Hatters House. Wanna bring the kids but want to go have some fun of your own? Well bring them down to our amusement park! We have all the thrilling rides that will keep your children busy all day while you hang out at our adult resort on the west side of the island! So what are you waiting for?! Come down to Wonderland today!"

Wonderland is a famous resort that opened opened its gates in 2017 on a private island. People from all over the world came to the grand opening, thousands of people ready to have some fun. They were amazed at all the fantasy aspects around them. Men and women with pixie wings showing them around the resort, human sized playing cards carrying around their luggage, exotic petting zoo's filled with different kinds of creatures. It was amazing. People come to awe and oogle at the so called special effects but trust me, they aren't special effects at all. Everything on the island is real from the people to the animals. Wonderland is a slavery world covered up as a fantasy resort. After Alice found the real Wonderland she decided to make a profit out of it. She exploited all of the creatures and people of Wonderland and forced them to work for her on the island.

You came to the resort: On business/ With the family/ With friends/ by yourself, but once you find out whats truly going on behind the facade will you help set the Wonderland people and creatures free?

This roleplay can go many ways depending on what my partners prefer. If you're interested then please tell me and we can set something up. Please be descriptive and literate. I will play a male character for any female interested and a female character for any male interested. Hope to get some responses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom