Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new pet for the collectiong(Karyama xLust)

Arched an eyebrow, of course the poor girl hadn't known of the schools around the area, he had recently gotten her off the streets. His eyes widened for a moment as she took his hand slid it under her dress, then her panties, causing his warm fingers to trail over nothing more than the soft lips of her pussy. One of his fingers pressed inside of her slowly, though not going deep. Another played with her clit. "Alright Yumie..I will help you.." He smiled and rested her against his chest as he continued to play with her pussy, his other hand slowly returning to her breast, under her dress, and pushing up her bra so he could rub her bare nipples with his fingers.

Yurie closed her eyes and moaned.Her body quivered, feeling his finger rub her slit playfully, but she then jolted when she felt his other finger slip in her pussy just a bit.It surprised her,though not in a frightening way.She rested her head gently on his, her eyes twitching, feeling her ears gently brush agaisnt his cheek."M-Master..Urasa...its..its so good...the throbbing....its so good."she moaned her legs spreading a bit more, making it easier for Urasa to rub her better.

"Master...Urasa....I..wanna make you feel good to...if you want me to."She asked wondering if he was acting like she was.

Smiled when he heard her response, feeling her legs spread further to give him better access to her pussy. His finger slid deep inside of her, moving back and forth and curling to tease her. "Mmm..I want you to help me feel good.." He looked down at her, his head resting against hers as he reached down enough to place her hand on his cock through his pants, that was before he unzipped them and pulled it out, pressing it against her for a moment, he rubbed her a little harder. "Mmm.."

Yurie closed her eyes, wincing a bit as she felt his finger slipping in and out of her.It hurt a bit, since she's never felt this before, though it hurt a bit, it felt good.When she felt his head resting on her's, she smiled, purring a bit.She felt him take her hand, and all of a sudden, the palm of her hand became nice and warm, her hands curling around something, feeling it tense and throb within her hand.She managed to look to her side and down at his enormous cock."t-this..this is....Master Urasa's...penis..."she said, saying the word penis in such a cute and innocent tone.Not knowing what to do she bit her lip, loving how hot his penis was.Her hand slowly began to move up and down, hoping she was doing a good job."i-is..this good."she asked, her hand moving a tad bit faster now.

Smile, moaning as she continued to rub him, his muscles tensing, his finger slipping in and out of her faster, closing his eyes as her warm hand slid up and down his cock. He leaned down, breathing heavily into her ear. "Mmm..It feels great Yumie.." He listened to her say penis and smile, she was a little cutie. His other hand continued to massage her bare breast under her shirt, his fingers playing with her nipple playfully. "Mmm..How does it feel for you?.."

Remie smiled and began to jerk him faster and faster, knowing he would love it.She could feel his penis tensing and throbbing from her jerking, letting her know that he truly was enjoing himself.Remie couldn't help, but let out a cute , almost hig pitched moan, her body shaking from such a pleasure she had never felt before.She didn't want to tell him it was hurting her, his long fingers slipping in and out, so she lied, not wanting him to stop."I-it..feels so good master Urasa."She moaned, her body jerking as the pain still consumed her a bit, though her pain was gradually mixed with pleasure as well.

Back
Top Bottom