Searching For RP Partner (M): Literate, Long-Term, Plot-Driven, Creative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene

Moon
Hello all,

This is my not-so grand return to RP. Well, I am back and craving to do some well-written RPs with willing partners. Good writing and intriguing story is something I've been wanting. I've been offline for quite some time, but I'm ready to get back into things...so I might as well dive in!

I'm looking for a partner that has an appreciation for story as well as smut. I want a tale that is deliciously detailed, fun to write...something provocative and smart. Smut shouldn't be out of place, but should flow well with the story.

Here are important things to note:

-I will post at least 2 paragraphs, but usually more. I would expect that in return, situation allowing it. I can only mirror as much as my partner will give.

-I post fairly regularly. I can do at least one post a day, work and classes allowing it. If I'm going to be unavailable, I will let you know. I would really appreciate the same!

-Good grammar is sexy. Please have a healthy appreciation for literacy. I will also match that passion.

-I really enjoy OOC chatter. It's okay if you don't want that, but just know that I would love to chat and get to know you.

-I am not interested in taboo. No judgement, it's just not for me.

So, if it looks like we have some things in common...please don't hesitate to PM me! Here are a few tentative roles that I am looking into elaborating:

1) Best Friends
2) Apocalypse Survivors
3) Celebrity and Body Guard
4) Barista and Coffee Regular
5) Prince and Princess

I am looking to do world-building. That being said, I am open to many roles! Just let me know what you are interested in. These are just the few I've been thinking of recently. So, if I've piqued your interest...please message me!

All the best,

Serene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom