[ Seeking Males ] An Abyss of Ink and Fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leviathan

Meteorite
lilies_2_zpsocztbms7.png

Greetings and salutations,

Evidently, my name is Leviathan, but you can refer to me as Levi if that makes it any easier on your keyboard. I’m new to Blue Moon forums but I’m certainly not new to roleplaying so please don’t let that pesky post-count frighten you off. In actuality, I spend far too much of my free time writing; roleplaying is just another means of putting my imagination to the test while having a hell of a good time. I’m currently thirsting for some exciting, fully fictional and lascivious plots to explore with the help of a partner; my hopes are that I’ll be able to meet some of you charming individuals through this website.

My personal preferences are rather flexible in many ways, and somewhat stubborn in others. I’ve tried to include all the necessary information about my roleplaying style below. If you want to roleplay but you don’t have any scenarios in mind I’ve included a section at the bottom of this post with several of my own ideas and plot-kernels that I’d be interested in trying out. They’re all very rough outlines so please treat them as such since they are open to alteration. Otherwise, I’d be very happy to hear about your pairing suggestions, roleplay ideas, and brainstorming proposals. Please read through everything fully and if you think we suit, send me a personal message so that we may discuss the specifics.

1617aa09-cbfc-4a60-9798-63746f302a7b_zpskim5iswt.png

.:    F U N D A M E N T A L S   :.
test4_zpsbgiv4n6n.png
        S T O R Y – D R I V E N

I’m looking for roleplays that demand interesting plots and dynamic characters; preferably with a fair bit of action, adventure and mystery. Yes, I do desire some sultry, steamy encounters as the story progresses and yes, I do enjoy roleplaying these out in intimate detail, but I do not want the sex itself to be the main drive for the roleplay. In short, I would prefer some tension and/or romance to develop between characters before they start violently ripping their clothes off. If not, there should be another driving and plot-related reason to their rapid development of intimacy and excessive lust.

D E S C R I P T I V E   W R I T I N G

To clarify what I mean by descriptive, I insinuate that you are able to successfully communicate your character’s actions, internal dialogue and other happenings within the scene. I want you to be able to respond to my character’s actions and illustrate your character’s thought process or what feelings they are experiencing in the moment. In terms of spelling and grammar, I don’t expect perfection, but I would like you to practice proofreading and have minimal errors in the majority of your posts. I can write, on average, several meaty and descriptive paragraphs in past-tense, third-person and I expect you to do the same. As long as there is a decent amount of content I tend to play the mirror game and post as much as my partner does.

C O L L A B O R A T I O N

Roleplaying is a cooperative effort so I expect you to put in as much energy into the plot as I do. Do not expect me to carry the story and our characters around like luggage. And if you find that I am dragging my feet, please let me know. I expect there to be at least some out-of-character communication between the two of us in order to discuss plot changes/twists and other things we wish to incorporate in the future. I’m fond of fast-paced plots and chaotic curve-balls so this is a definite added bonus.

— C A V E A T   S C R I P T O R —

Unfortunately, I am a busy individual. I have a job to go to, assignments to hand in, and a social life to keep alive. Sometimes I’ll be able to provide you with one post a day, other times a post a week, and occasionally I’ll be as slow as an aging tortoise. I will do my best to inform you ahead of time if I find that a response is taking too long to complete and I ask that you please be patient with me. Feel free to prod me through a personal message if I haven’t posted in a couple weeks.

.:    C O N T E N T   :.
        W H O

vase_2_zps0cyoi8qw.png
        As mentioned in the title, I roleplay characters of a female gender and I am searching for a roleplayer who can portray male characters—your own gender is of no consequence. I want both our characters to be fleshed out and multifaceted who evolve over the course of the story due to each other’s influence. I’m personally fond of complex and mysterious character histories which are slowly revealed over the course of a roleplay. Although it’s certainly not necessary to include such a theme, I’m fond of the mystery this adds to a plot as well as the depth it can augment to the characters themselves so it’s a definite bonus if you can indulge me in such a story.

W H A T

Honestly? Anything. I’m open to most fictional genres, including any and all fantasy, supernatural, cyber/steampunk, and science-fiction stories. I love the inclusion of action, drama, adventure and mystery as an addition to the main story. Darker, more violent themes such as horror are also welcome as long as they are tastefully portrayed and not a hack-and-slash zombie-hunting fest—I am generally not fond of zombie survival as a whole. Although I’m not averse to modern, non-fiction roleplays I would rather have a little more excitement added to the plot in the form of a different time period, a dark mystery, or an intense action/adventure theme. I do not, however, enjoy domestic-drama or family-oriented stories because they almost always bore me.

W H E N   &    W H E R E

Regency, dystopia, World War II, feudal Japan, high-fantasy Middle Ages, 1920’s Prohibition, Renaissance... You name it, I’m up for it. Things like time-travel or mixed-era fantasies such as steampunk are also very welcome. Concerning fandoms such as films, books, anime, and games; I am willing to roleplay several of them but they are not a primary interest of mine because I end up creating original characters for them anyway. If you have a craving for one such plot, feel free to ask me if I’m familiar with the material and I may say yes. Occasionally I’ll have a specific craving for one of these so you’ll be able to find those down below.

H O W

I’m not too firm about this, but I do prefer forum threads to personal messages. I simply find the medium to be more organised and neat. However, if you’re absolutely insistent about roleplaying through PMs or e-mail, I don’t mind adapting. Instant messaging services cannot accommodate my post length so please don’t ask me about them. I’m also not too fond of full character biographies—mostly because they tend to take away from the mystery—although I do like a short physical description of your character either before we start or in your first post. Pictures are fine as well; real or anime, it matters not to me.

— A D D E N D U M —

Concerning the erotic content itself, you can refer to this list in order to check out what kinks I’m comfortable with. Please respect my limits, and if you're uncertain about something just be sure to ask me first. Overall, I’m open to most things but I do draw the line at all bathroom play, non-humanoids, impregnation, vore, and extreme sadism—bondage and spanking is sexy but please leave the serious physical torture to the villains. Generally, my characters lean towards being submissive during smuttier scenes but they are always with passion so do not expect monotonous meekness. I would indeed prefer your own character to be of a dominating nature but I also enjoy power dynamics that are fluid and dependent on the characters themselves as well as the given situation.

.:    C O N C E P T S   :.

japan-flower_2_zpsm1aeyjxz.png
B U R N I N G   B R I D G E S
It turns out that the politics of hunting down creatures of the night are a lot more complicated than simply hacking through vampires and demons. A tentative treaty between sanctioned werewolf packs and human hunters causes an uproar within both parties as they are forced to cooperate for the first time in centuries in order to eradicate a menacing new evil causing trouble for both their respective societies. My character is a mediator, a half-human and half-werewolf hybrid authorised to serve as an in-between for a werewolf pack and a group of hunters while they work in concert. Your character, a well-seasoned hunter, is having none of it and his stubborn unwillingness to cooperate with a group of creatures that have harmed those closest to him might cost the mediator her job and her sanity. While she attempts to keep him from causing some serious trouble for the treaty as a whole, he does his best to threaten the new-found union by constantly testing her limits. Meanwhile, a darkness continues to encroach on both sides of this testy alliance...

japan-flower_3_zpsig4rcwry.png
R U N   F A S T E R
Your character, skilled hit-man, is sent on a mission to assassinate a wealthy crime boss who owes a loan-shark overdue money. However, during the job things don’t go quite as planned and he is gravely injured. Barely escaping the scene and loosing blood at an alarming rate, he desperately calls the only person that he knows would be willing to help him in a time of need—even though they haven’t seen each other in years. Being a nurse herself, it’s no surprise that his alarmed friend begins begging him to go to a hospital but at his firm protests given the nature of how he attained his injuries and the questions that will surely follow, she is forced to take him to her apartment in order to patch him up herself. Unfortunately, the injured assassin fails to realise that the crime boss he just tried to murder sent his own hit-man to track him and that his trail has led the enemy straight to his old friend. How can they possibly survive when one of them is a nurse barely out of training caught way too deep into something she knows nothing about, and the other still injured and horribly outnumbered?​

japan-flower_2_zpsm1aeyjxz.png
A S H E S   &   E M B E R S
The kingdom of Cavæs has always been a central hub of progress, enlightenment, and magic. Its prosperous reign is largely due to its overpowering defences: dragons. These ancient lizards of raw magic remain largely shrouded in mystery within the haughty mountains that overshadow the city, and yet they always manage to come to the kingdom's rescue in times of need. Despite their elusive unattainability, the mighty beasts allow Cavæs to prosper. Doubtlessly, it is a sign from the gods; and thus the kingdom has grown rich and never suffered under a foreign leader. However, Cavæs’ king has recently passed in his old age, and since he lacks a wife and heir, his ministers call upon his deceased brother's son. The rather estranged nephew arrives from his crusades overseas and is soon presented with the secret of Cavæs' success. Led through the mountainside behind the great castle, he is introduced to a young woman with a small dragon draped across her shoulders and an otherworldly aura like none he has ever witnessed. The new king continually finds himself drawn to her and the fearsome creatures she so easily communicates with; though his attempts to learn more about her and her craft lead them both down a dark path of violent histories better left buried.

japan-flower_3_zpsig4rcwry.png
{ PENDING }   T H E   D E V I L ’ S   T O U R   G U I D E
As a member of an ancient bloodline sworn to eliminate evil and protect human kind, my character has spent the majority of her life depending only on her strength, her weapons, and her loyal canine familiar. However, her deadly track-record is brought to an abrupt end when she’s faced with an Archdemon set free from the confines of hell by a couple of idiotic Satanists. After losing pitifully to a force far too strong for a single hunter to handle, she’s taken aback by the demon’s absolutely bizarre request. Having been locked up for centuries and bored out of his mind, the Archdemon has a greater interest in finding out how the world has changed in his absence rather than trying to destroy it with hordes of minions. In fact, he’s quite intent on having this hunter serve as his tour guide of 21st century Earth even after she explicitly informs him that she’d rather die than do so—in fact, her feisty attitude serves only to spark his interest. And so the odd partnership begins, and while he’s busy marvelling at the progress of humanity and the uses of a ‘sel-fone’ she’s still trying to assassinate him through various and constantly failing attempts.​

“Sed, ut spero, propediem te videbo.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom