Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oh come on Fraulein ( me and CLAP_attack )

SHIBBY+_+

Pulsar
â??Damm it all! Iâ??m late again!â? thought Ema as she ran down the street, her lab coat fluttering behind her. People in the street stared at her as she ran thinking she was some kind of nut case. Well she kind of did look like a nut case considering she had a piece of toast hanging out of her mouth, desperatley trying to get it down her throat and a take way cup with a coffee in it.

â??Please donâ??t let them have started without me, If I miss another meeting, Iâ??m finished!â? she thought running through the doors of the precinct entrance and rushing up the stairs to the meeting room. She burst through the doors and cried out â??Sorry Iâ??m late; my alarm clock didnâ??t go offâ? she said using the classic excuse. However instead of being met by the eyes of the other detectives she only saw one pair and they were the pair of, who else but, Prosecutor Gavin.

â??Isnâ??t there a meeting on today?â? she said looking at him. â??Oh god , donâ??t tell me I missed itâ? she thought. She then took the time to actually look around. Along with Gavin being in this room, were a bunch of other people that she didn't even know. She then put two and two together. He was having a band meeting for another one of his stupid concerts that she would probably be put on security for, AGAIN.

She glared and armed her self with her snakoos and yelled at him. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HAVING A BAND MEETING AT THE PRECINCT!". Not only had she been late and embarrassed, but it was infront of all these people she didn't even know. She glared and began to pelt him with the beef flavored snacks in her hands. Once her ammunition had been exhausted she walked out of the room fuming. She sat down at he desk and banged her fists loudly. Everyone around gave her a look and she glared back, which made them all to return to their work.

She glared at the case file already on her desk. Just what she needed. More time with that glimerous fop.

The room was utter silence for the first few seconds of the morning as people settled in a empty chair that borderd an auburn long wooden table that was meant for briefing of cases and other law uses. Never late nor early , the slender but muscled figure took a seat in the chair that was smack dab in the center. Klavier Gavin who is a Prosecutor of the court room but also the lead guitarist and Vocalist for the Band " The Gavinners ". He easily flicked his bangs as he leaned in the chair slightly, crossing his legs in the process. " Alright , Achtung everyone. Theres gonna be a slight de --- " His voice paused only to turn towards the door.

" Fraulein Detective? ..Uh didn't you get the email that it wasn't till the afternoon?" Being attacked by delicious snackoo's the blonde gave a slight irritated grin. Not really enjoying the outburst , Klavier eagerly tapped his finger on the arm rest as he barely got any words in. " Ugh..nein nein nein..of all things " He shook his head but conti ued the discussion and soon exited out 25 minutes later. " Fraulein..mind explaining , Ja? " The man leaned over her work space.

Ema sat up and she fixed her ponytail a little, it had gotten messed up because of her run to the precinct. She sighed a little and she pulled a case file out, one she was currently working on and began to read it through.

â??Victim: Nick Stuttles, former Blue Corp Rep

Suspect: Kara Wilson, was found at the scene of the crime in hysterics, rumored to the victims lover.�

Ema sighed and she pulled out a bag of snakoos and began too much on them as she read through the rest of the case file. It seemed like a pretty open and shut case, later sheâ??d head down to forensics and get the autopsy wheel her chair around and was just about to get up when she was met with the irritated face of Prosecutor Gavin.

She looked at him and frowned and walked past her desk and said "The precinct is not your private band meeting hall" she frowned moving to the reception area.

Hands on hips , neckace dangled when he leaned but soon recovered when his posture changed upwright. His arms folded across as his face still grinned. " You know a quick meeting doesn't hurt , Ja? Being both a Band member AND a Prosecutor..I think this place is SAFE for a high stature man such as myself " Lips still curled as he followed behind her. " Come on' Fraulein , Everyone got tht email! The meeting is over and' now we can focus n the case for a few days " Klavier leaned against the desk whenever they stopped and looked at her carefully.

She walked through the busy precinct to pick up a copy of the autopsy report, all the while, he followed her. She frowned when he said everyone had received the email. Swapping files with the reception she walked back to her desk and spitefully said "Well I didn't!" she said back down, hoping he would leave her be.

Muttering a few sour words in German , Klavier sighed lightly. " Why don't you check , Ja? If you didn't get it...I'll humbly apologize..if you do then You apologize to me " Slightly smirking as he brushed a strand of hair from his tan face. " I don't know why your so Hostile to me Fraulein , afterall we're suppose to work together.

She looked at him and said "Fine I will!" turning to her computer he checked her email. She paused for a moment when she saw the screen. She had indeed received it, jut not in time for her to see it. She looked at him and muttered "Sorry" before looking away and tying to return to her work. Maybe now that he'd made her feel like a fool he'd leave her be.

" Danke' Fraulein ~ " He smiled proudly ashefelt as if he won a case against Herr Forehead. Klavier now stood up from leaning and gave a small pat on her head. " I'll see you in an 1 Hour Ja? I need to brief up on the case " Grinning now , he left the site to his own personal area for case briefing.

Ema seemed to scowl as he patted her head and walked away. She frowned and sighed to her self and watched him leave. Once he was gone she got back to working on the case. Someone had to pull their weight around here.

After a good hefty hour , Klavier returned with folders containing the case. Eyes glanced around but returned to stare over at ema. " Detective Skye , time to get cracking on the case Ja? " Placing fingers upon her desk as he tapped it.

" Ja , Ja lets go " He motioned her , lips pursed as he flipped his shades down. " You calm now , Fraulein?"

Ema sighed and said "Yes". She walked around her desk and began to make her way out of the precinct to the marked cars. She assumed he would be going in his own car, or on that loud bike of his.

Back
Top Bottom