Literate & Angsty: Father x Daughter Incest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleias

Moon
Okay, I'm going to be really straightforward and to the point. I'm not one to normally write incest, but I've got a craving that just won't go away. I've thought it out quite a bit and I'm looking for someone to fill a specific role. If you're against writing characters that haven't been created by you, then you may not be interested in what I have to offer.

About me...
- I average around 2-5 paragraphs per post and I'll always do my best to have correct spelling and grammar.
- Most comfortable writing over private messages, but also open to messengers and e-mail.
- My timezone is EST. I’m normally online in the morning and early afternoon, and then again late in the evening (9:00 PM and after).
- If you need to know anything else, don’t hesitate to ask.

What I expect from the role play…
- A focus on moving the plot forward, character development, and the like. I love sex, and there will be plenty of it present, but not until the story has worked up to that point.
- Something literate, long-term, and angsty. I’m going for realism. There’s gonna be a lot of guilt, lying, and anger. But also a lot of lust, love, and confusion.

The basics…
This role play will revolve around a father and daughter pairing, with their family members coming into play every now and then. The story will start with there being no sexual tension between father and daughter, and then one day the switch flips. We can discuss the cause of this together. I picture them being from an extremely wealthy and large family (like, 6 kids), maybe even somewhat famous for one reason or another (father owns major business corporation/ran for office/etc.).

My character…
Name: Lyra
Appearance:
mjXeIxR.jpg
Info: A bit of a Daddy’s girl, Lyra is a very kind and caring person. She does extremely well in school but suffers from the feeling of not being good enough. Coming from such a successful family, she has a lot to live up to.

Your character…
Name: (Your choice)
Appearance:
H9FfGV8.jpg
Info: Loving husband and father. Head of the family. Smart and outgoing, he’s the type of person who has friends in high places. He may have done a few things he doesn’t agree with (think white-collar crime) to get to where he is in the world today, but understands the necessity.

Personality and other tidbits are up for debate if you want to put your own spin on things. Send me a message if you're interested. Thanks!

Have a few who are interested in this plot, but any takers are welcome to message me. We can always brainstorm something along similar lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom