Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Transform Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a mid to long term chat/rp around either of these two secenarios:

------

One scenario would be making me, a co-worker/friend/teacher/etc., and turning me into a cute, bubbly, 18 or 19 year old. Forcing me to take on the identity of a teen girl that loves nothing more than talking about boys and clothes, forgoing my adult life.

Another secenario would be to take me, a younger guy, and turning him older. So, for example, taking me,a student/younger guy, and forcing me to become to perfect middle-aged woman of your dreams. Forcing me to take on interests and habits of a cougar.

-------

In either scenario, taking the guy who is attracted to women and force him to start to like men.

In terms of me, I am a 30M/T who loves the idea of being transformed permanently. I love the idea of making permanent changes to a male that will get him stuck in a girly life. In other words, the whole transformation process is what really gets me going. Also, I like the idea of using realistic practices (hormones, surgery, salon visists, etc) (so no magic/sci-fi) to accomplish this.

If either of these secenarios (or something else that you might like) fancy your intrest, please let me know! I am very open to suggestions!

Please let me know what you think. Like I said, I am also open to a whole bunch of other ideas if you just want to reach out and ask! I look forward to hearing from you soon :)

Love,
Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom