Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Way of the Wicked [PF] - Combat

Status
Not open for further replies.

strange attraction

Super-Earth
Everything here is Out Of Character

Place rolls and actions intended here. The description of the combat will be added by GM to the IC thread. If you want some description of your actions then you can suggest them here or after the GM post of the combat in the IC thread.

Avara will try to charge the nearest of the three guards at the table and kick him where it hurts. If charging is not possible she will simply move.

Initiative: 9
Attack: 15 (without charge bonus)
Damage: 9 (without charge bonus)

Elasha will cast Acid Splash on a guard inside range, preferably one not in melee range. Initiative was 11

Acid Splash Ranged Attack Roll; 22
Damage roll; 3 Acid damage

https://rolz.org/dr?room=WoTW%28BMR%29

Rolled on Saturday while awaiting combat to start.

a2znut: Initiative #1d20+3
a2znut rolls 1d20+3 = 15

Initiative 15

Rolled today.

a2znut: Stab Face #1d20+6
a2znut rolls 1d20+6 = 26

a2znut: Stab Face confirmation roll #1d20+6
a2znut rolls 1d20+6 = 21

^Pretty sure it confirms, unless, we're fighting superguards.

a2znut: Stab Face Damage roll #2d4+10
a2znut rolls 2d4+10 = 15

I waltz in and try to stab the ugliest-looking man sitting at the table in the face, very very hard.

Crap wait, surprise round, 1 standard/move... So I do a partial charge, not waltz, +2 to attack rolls and -2 to AC, dropping me to 7.

La'croise will pull a dagger from the veil. Since I don't have Quick Draw, that'll be my turn. [initiative: 11]

Initiative for both is 9
Kitira summons an Infernal Ghost Scorpion closest to the door so that won't a possible scape route for any guard.
Scorpions attack 2claws, 1sting but I really doubt it hits anything even while surprised, 11,11,13.
Still it blocks the way through the door

Tigiri closest in to one of the guards that has not attacked yet, as they are surprised will aim for a grapple and next round will pin him or her
Grapple roll 22 (does the weapon focus apply there? if so 23)

EDIT: As it is surprise round, Scorpion only does 1 attack but meh as if mattered, and Tigiri does her maneuver as a partial charge

Roll Link
Mara Initiative Roll: 10

Being in the back line outside the door, with only a unholy symbol an no offensive spells, Mara delays until necessary.

Kiara's initiative roll: 9

Actions: Kiara hurries up to behind the others and casts Storm Shield, (+2 Shield Bonus to AC and can be dismissed to deal electrical damage within a 5 foot radius (including Kiara herself, thank goodness for electricity resistance!))

Avara's actions for round 2:

If the remaining unharmed guard can be reached with a 5 foot step Avara will close the distance and hit him with a flurry of blows:

Initiative: still 9
Attack 1: 16
Damage 1: 7

Attack 2: 16
Damage 2: 9

If that is not possible, she will try the following in order of priority:

- Take a five foot step towards a still standing guard and attack it with a flurry of blows, use rolls from above
- Charge a still standing guard and attack it, use Attack 1 above and apply charge bonuses
- Move towards a still standing guard and attack it, use Attack 1 above

La'croise is going to throw his dagger at the furthest guard, prevent any hope of him/her escaping from this bloodbath.

Attack: 21 (18+3)
Damage: 1

*sighs* It ain't the same as throwing a bomb.

I think I should assume the grapple was successful so Tigiri will continue to pin down the guard now, should anyone want to interrogate or torture him/her later.

Grapple check = 24 (including +5 for being a subsequent round)

Seeing the scorpion is no longer needed as we already have full control of the situation, Kitira will unsummon it.

I guess he is already pinned down by now :D
... or at least grappled as eidolon was ignored before :s

khan said:
I guess he is already pinned down by now :D
... or at least grappled as eidolon was ignored before :s

I think your eidolon was ignored because you can't move and grapple in the same turn with only 1 standard/move.

https://rolz.org/dr?room=WoTW%28BMR%29

Move and attempt to grapple the furthest guard, fail.

Still she's been further ignored not even put in the initiative count or described in the round sequence :( , she rolls different initiative, we just happened to get same result with different mods. Anyway she was aiming for grappling surprise round, as she can't do it while charging (yeah I didn't know that before) but she is able to grapple now, mostly successfully so we are still controlling the situation :)

Having no offensive abilities yet, Mara continues to delay until she's needed; the rest seem to have the situation in hand.

Kiara steps into the room and then moves towards the guard at the door, aiming a Jolt of electricity at him once her movement is completed. (Rolled 13 to hit vs. Touch AC, 4 damage dealt if successful.)

The combat is quick and brutal; the group manages to kill all the guards except for two; the unfortunate male that Tigiri has grappled and the one Grumblejack was hitting. The former is flailing his arms, trying to break the lock, and the latter has been knocked out, and the rest are dead or a moment away from their last breath.

Thankfully, you haven't made as much noise as you otherwise might.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom