Roleplay Request Thread ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction Info

Hello, just join this site as I'm interested in looking for some rpers to roleplay with now. :D I've been a roleplayer for a very long time and not new to it in any way. I'm a dedicated one and prefer long-term roleplaying here, but still I'm open to doing short-term as well.

Roleplay Info

I'm open to doing hetero, yaoi and yuri type roleplays. However, specifically for hetero, I prefer to play the female for it as in this orientation I just do better playing as my original gender which is female obviously. Furthermore, I don't limit myself to just roleplaying humans here, I'm open to roleplaying furries as well. Actually, I'm open to any type of roleplay now so give me your suggestions on it if you please. I'm all ears!

I'm a roleplayer that mainly takes the submissive character role in roleplaying too, but don't be fooled into thinking I play sub characters as doormats because I definitely don't. I just play them being more patient, kind and loyal in personality. But still, they have a limit with it and will speak their minds whenever necessary.

In roleplays, I particularly enjoy genres such as romance, drama, angst psychological, crime, drug/alcohol use etc. Basically, I enjoy more serious or realistic type roleplays that have the ups and downs moments occurring in them often. To me, it keeps the roleplay fresh after all. I also adore power struggles occurring in a roleplay. I love this so much actually haha. So, yeah, just because I play sub characters they are the type that won't claim easily to be a sub in the relationship. I know it's confusing, but that is the beauty of it to me hehe. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom