Returning: Pretty in Sins- Taboo and Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress

Moon
School and work has kept me away from Blue Moon but luckily I have time now. I'm open to any ideas or changes presented t me. I no longer use Kik, PM only for the moment.

A spoiled teen manages to find herself obtaining whatever sought after; Charlotte forces her father (or brother) through trials and errors of life as the sinister daughter (or sister) conquers the household through blackmail and manipulation. She dominates the school with growing popularity, bullying and prevails over competitors with investing in false propaganda.

Charlotte's monopolizing success has been built on a foundation of deceit, opportunity, and ruthless despotism. Her downfalls that may cost her everything? Jealousy, emotional compromise.. and a father (or brother) pushed to the edge of playing her games.

~Seeking a father or brother for Charlotte. Beginning with a fairly affectionate relationship that turns sour once the platonic man of her life gets into a new relationship. Charlotte's possessive nature runs off many potential girlfriends for him and with time he puts his foot down only to fuel her anger.~

The battle of dominance begins after regretful mutual sex between the two pushes one another past boundaries and limitations involving affairs, water works, orgies; bestiality, prostitution, voyeurism, pregnancy and other sinful deeds done between family.

This is not a generic sub/dom RP, the story requires characters of personality and use of dialogue. (Looking for a male capable of dominance but knows when to obey.) Any other forms of Taboo are welcomed and any you'd rather have excluded is understandable..

Please, third person writing only. Must be able to control multiple characters and share canine control. I'm looking for a versatile writer capable of many levels of submissive and domineering behavior. I'm Also looking for someone who can assist moving a story along without dragging overused detail. (Not just reply to everything written in my post.. I'm hoping to find imaginative talent with practical use of moderation)

As an added note.. Yes, I wrote out somewhat of a plot, but I very much prefer not to plan out or follow an entire plot prior to RPing. It's the unpredictable writing that I enjoy, not having a literal set "script." Sure, a light conversation about limitations or requested favorites is sensible; but questions like "What's the setting?, How are we going start? What's the scene like?" seems silly.

A good writer with decent imagination should be able to begin an introduction without a detailed conference, and a good respondent should be able to compliment the story by moving it along. Naturally this concept is invalid if it isn't a freestyle RP, I'm only saying that mine is and I'm hoping to find a challenge where someone is capable of reading the basic summary of the RP and elaborate it with their own creativity... Requesting for a certain beginning is completely different.. which actually can be feasible by simply asking, "Can I start?"

Also, asking for posting length (how long will our posts be?) is utterly ridiculous. Any good post is a good post... most good ones hold enough input for at least a paragraph or more.. Setting a minimum of length is reasonable sure enough, but a long drawn out post cluttered with over detailing and response without actually progressing the story along can be wasteful rather than impressive.

Skip this example if you'd like.
(I'm glad you noticed my character took a seat, but its not necessary to tell me how many times your character blinked with each second step out of the full 8 steps as each shoe caused a piece of the worn down and discolored portion of hardwood floor that had been slightly eroded with swelling from years of liquids being dropped to floor to creek softly beneath the heel of the relatively gently used shoe..... See what I mean? I made a full paragraph... about how a character walked and may or may not have even reached the other character, example of unnecessary detailing only meant to create a lengthy post.)

I always make it easy enough with introduction posts by providing a setting, mood and description of a character.. Asking too many questions to the point of holding the other writer's hand takes away the fun of creative imagination and pleasant unpredictability..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom