Looking for smutty futa/female threads~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meluandre

Meteorite
Hello everyone! I’ll try to make this quick, since I’m SUPER excited to start roleplaying~ The gist of this is: I’m looking for FutaxF RPs, where I play the futa! If you’d like to be the futa, I’m totally fine with that too, but my preference is definitely with me as the futanari.

I’m looking for SMUT-FILLED RPs~ I like story in my plot, but only to tie the smut together, really! I’m thinking 70 percent smut, 30 plot, you know? I want our sex scene to start very soon in our RP… I’m not a fan of buildup that stretches on for toooo long!

Your posts do not have to be super long! 2-3 paragraphs is all I’m thinkin’ we’ll need~ I’m looking for quick, dirty RPs — it would be great if I could find a partner who loves being fucked by futas and would be willing to try out all kinds of ideas~ (Really, the idea of having a cute little fucktoy to try all our futaxfemale ideas with sounds amazing~!) But, if you’d just like to try out one idea, that’s okay too! <3

I can RP through forums, AIM or Skype— although, please send me a quick RP sample (2-3 paragraphs minimum, it doesn’t have to be long!) just so I can see what your writing style is like. I don’t do one liners! That’s the only reason I want the sample— it can be from a past RP, of course— just to make sure your writing is detailed, but not a one-liner!

I don’t have an F-List, but my top kinks are:
— Futanaris~!
— Public Sex
— Dub-con
— Taboo relationships (teacherxstudent, etc)
— Incest
— Animal ears & tails (I loooove catgirls!)
— Magical girls

Here are some ideas (with pictures and GIFs) to get us started! I’m also open to any other ideas you may have! Seriously, send me your futa/female ideas!

Click on the titles for smutty inspiration~!

We Know the Devil
Caterina, a transfer student, is eerie and secret— no one trusts her, and many think she is one with the devil. You’re an innocent, wealthy girl who takes pity on the girl, only to realize that she has been marked by the devil… She takes you, and marks you as her own...

The Hound and the Hare
An innocent rabbit girl (or a human, if you’d rather not play a girl with bunny ears) accidentally wanders into a wolf pack’s territory and is taken as a prize by the wolf princess, who proceeds to “eat up” her delicious prey~

The Sorceress’ Pet
A dark sorceress has kidnapped you and made her your pet, as revenge for a heinous act your family committed against hers long ago. Her magic enthralls you, making it hard to resist her charms… and her “surprise” that she has in store for you…!

** Fire Emblem fans might recognize the picture - Tharja! <3 If you'd like to do a Fire Emblem RP with me as Futa! Tharja, I'd love to~! <3

Winter’s Embrace [Elsa/Anna from Frozen]
After the events of Frozen, Anna decides to leave the castle to marry Kristof, but Elsa refuses to allow her sister to marry again! How could Elsa let her sister go, when she loves her so much? Anna tries to sneak off in the middle of the night, but the guards capture her and bring her to Elsa’s room, where she is forced to bow before her sister and be “punished” for her misdeeds...

** Also, this idea doesn't have to be Frozen, it could just be two sisters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom