Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Night Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerberus

Pulsar
"The Nightly Whispers" One of the newest nightclubs in the city. No one knew much about the new owners but that within a few nights the club was now one of the most popular places to hang out. Toscha watched as the people started to fill the club. He nodded and licked his lips as he watched from the V.I.P Lounge. He swirled a glass in his hand before drinking down its contents. "Well my brother this should bring in some power and new blood, That is if you manage not to mess things up again Ilya." Ilya just shook his head and pulled his jacket around himself. "Oh do calm down brother, there isn't anything wrong with a little bit of fun now is there?" Toscha just shook his head over lookig the crowd. "Not when it gathers the attention of the local residents and makes people remove us from our HOME." Ilya watched Toscha for a little while before heading downstairs to go to the bar and start to hand out drinks and get a few drinks himself.

Daphne sighed to herself as she made her way through the coward of people. Her friends had convinced her to go to the new clubbing hot spot in the city after she had been mopping around for weeks due to her past break up. All she wanted right now was couple drinks, dance a little and maybe find a guy to take her mind off things. She walked up to the bar and ordered her drink. She quickly drank it down ordering another. After her 4th drink she made her way to the dance floor trying to find her friends.. but to no luck. She shrugged and started to sway to sound of the music. Her long orange, reddish hair moving gently behind her and her small purple dress gave her plenty of room to dance in.

Ilya watching Daphne waited till she caught up with her friends moving closer, brushing a hand along her legs but to her and others it would just seem like the wind. Ilya watched her and grinned abit. he couldn't be seen or heard, only felt.. He laughed to himself and followed Daphne and her friends keeping nearby. At any chance he'd get he'd take a quick hand up the back of her legs and over her rear before moving on and watching her reactions to what he did. but certainly there were no other people around who would do such a thing.

Daphne was feeling a bit tipsy when she caught up with her friends. They were all standing in another corner of the night club. She was feeling much better and a little bit happier than she had been in few days. She was busy chatting with them when she felt a something cool brush lightly against her legs. She shuttered for a moment and looked around. After seeing no one else close to them she just shrugged it off, her attention back to her friends. Suddenly, she felt something slowly move up the back of her legs and over her bottom. Gasping loudly, she jumped a few steps back. "Daphne, are you okay?" Her friend asked her. Calming herself down she was able to respond. "Y-yeah, I think I might have had a little to much to drink. I am gonna step out for some air." She waved to her friends and made her way to the exit, making she had her hand stamped so she could get back in without problem. Once outside, the cool air hit her face and she sighed. Leaning against the building. "What was that feeling.. felt like someones hands were rubbing against me..."

Ilya had to think of something. He wanted this girl for himself and needed to find a way to separate her from everyone else. He thought about it for a second but then nodded and moved behind her before whispering for her to get up a check a noise in the viewing lounge of the club. He then reached into his pack and pulled out a small round device and turned it on. the sound it made was like that of a music box. He then tossed it over into the lounge and waited for her to go and investigate the music.

Back inside the lounge area, she yawned when something cause her attention. It sounded like music... and not the music from the dance floor. It was soft and very pretty song. Her curiosity getting best of her, she listened and notice the sound was coming from the very room she was in. There was really no body in the room with her so she started investigating to find where the music was coming from. She finally found where music was coming from.. it was a small device, different from any she seen before.. "Hmm, I wonder what this device is?" She asked herself putting it close to her ear as she listened to the music.

The music was something sweet and haunting. lulling its victim into a false sense of security and ease. 03 watched as Daphne came into the alley way and the music took control of her. "So they are susceptible to it." He licked his lips watching her and moving up behind her.. There were hands on her hips. Warm, sleek hands sliding first up her hour glass shape before settling onto hips, drawing the anxious woman up into a Hold. His hands rose up to cup around a plump breast, Fingers pressuring the sides. a hand falling off her breasts and down her smooth stomach, finger tipsbrushing at her silky purple pantyhose.

Daphne was takin in by the sweet sound of the music. Her body was relaxing and she was in a very peaceful state of mind. That was when she felt someone behind her and hands on her hips. She gasped lightly, her mind telling her to move away but her body wouldn't listen. She fell back against whoever was behind her and let a small moan as her breast was being squeezed and feeling another hand rubbing against the very tip of her pantyhose. She leaned her head up some to try and look at the mans face but she could not see him well. "W-who are you?" She panted out and she felt her breast bring teased more and more. Her face bright shade of pink.

The strong hands whirled her around to face her molester, but in the haze and strong inscence Cause by the music there would of been no one to anyone she wanted to see. One hand fondled the firm buttocks and distantly she heard a zipper almost popping its seams as it was yanked down so quickly. He pulled her body close, the heat rising unbearably, melding their slippery hides together as one in passion. The male squeezed her rump and made her wiggle for him; it made him groan in joy, her swelling womanhood making his hard-on ache at full salute. He watched her and ran his hands down along her sides before resting his hands on her hips. He smiled and kissed her neck. "Now tell me who do you belong to hmm?" he slowly slid a hand down along her legs before moving his hand in between her thighs. slowly her ran his fingers over her pussy. He watched her reactions before he slowly slid his fingers into her. his other hand moved up along her chest and moved over her breasts giving them a nice squeeze as he played with her... "Whom do you belong to?" He watched her waiting for her answer.

She looked up towards the mans face, her mind in a haze. She could hardly make out any details other than fact he looked quite cute. She was loving the sensations he was giving her, even though somehow she knew it was wrong. She heard him speak but couldn't find it to reply just yet. That's when she felt his hands between her thighs teasing her pussy and she gasped and bucked her hips down as she felt his finger slid into her. She wrapped her arms around his neck to steady herself as his fingers teased her, moaning just a little. She finally heard his question.. and was slightly confused but she spoke anyway.. "I-i belong to you.. please s-top this torture on my body." She barely managed to get out in a husky tone, rolling her hips over his fingers.

Ilya watched as she obeyed him and he thrust his finger deeper into her wet cunt. He smiled and kissed her deeply before he pulled away and licked along her neck. "Now that is a good girl." He kept fingering her for abit before he slowly pulled his finger out of her and unzipped his pants and rubbed his stiff dick against her thighs. "I bet you want to be relieved don't you my good girl?" He smiled and pressed up against her. "Then know this my pet, You belong to me. You do as I tell you to without hesitation. You will dress how I want you to and will do everything in your power to please your master. Failure to do so will end up in your master being upset and you being punished for your failure and i don't want to have to punish you many times. so learn to obey your master. is that understood?"

She became more wet with each thrust of his fingers, core in her body heating up fast. She whimpered as she felt him pull his hand away from her pussy and heard the sound of him unzipping of pants. She looked up at him with hungry eyes and she heard him speak again.. dragging on the torture feeling in her body. "Yes.. please fuck me.. I can't take this anymore." Eyes widened as she heard him speak of becoming her master.. surely he was joking? But that didn't matter, all she wanted now was his cock inside her. "Yes.. I'll listen to you master, just please put it in me. I can't take much more of this."

Ilya nodded and watched Daphne for abit as he rubbed his cock against her thighs then slowly pushed his way into her. He smiled and held onto her as he kept pushing against her. his hands roamed along her body before wrapping around her. "Tell me my pet, your deepest darkest Fantasies. Tell your master how you want to be played with and how you'll dress for him." He spun her around so that she was pressed against the wall and he slid back into her and pushed harder and faster. He grinned and nibbled on her neck as his hand came down and gave her ass a swat. "Tell me how you want your master to play with his pet."

Daphne mind lost it as she felt him press deeply into her, sending wonderful sensations through her body. She made a small "eep" noise as she was suddenly pressed against the cold wall. Feeling him slid back into her, harder and faster than before, she couldn't help but arch her back as her breast rubbed against the wall. She heard him asking her questions and moans lightly. "I want anything m-master wants, I just want you inside me right now." She moaned in pain as she felt him pop her ass with a decent amount of force. She started to move her hips back against his, taking as much of him as she could.

Ilya kept pushing against her harder and harder pinning her against the wall as he drove hid dick deeper and deeper into her wet folds as he leaned in closer and kissed along her neck. His hands gripping onto her waist as he began to push himself in and slowly drag himself out. Licking along her neck he whispered into her ears. "You are mine now and always, your body a toy for my dick,isnt that right?" lightly laughing he watched her as he slowly pushed in and out of her, taking his time enjoying her as he would pull out almost all the way and feel her gripping him before he would turn and push back in as hard as he could. His hands moved swiftly over her body,reaching into her top to play around with her breasts squeezing them and pinching her nipples between his fingers.

Daphne's body was on fire. She never had anything inside her that felt this amazing. She grinding her hips back against his cock, her pussy tight around him. She leaned her head back as she felt his mouth kissing on her neck. She gasped as she felt his hands each into her top pinching her nipples, making her become much more wet. "I am your plaything master, I want you to keep your dick inside me. Ngh, harder please." She begged the stranger to go harder and faster into her, wanting him to drag her over the edge and allow her to cum.

looked at her and grinned as he kept pushing at her,squeezing her breasts in his hands as he was good and hard in her. He licked along her neck and gently bit her ear as he dragged himself out of her and rubbed his dick against the back of her thighs and ass before he started to release himself on her.. He groaned as he shot out on her letting the hot sticky fluid land all over her ass and thighs. He licked his lips watching it land upon her and stick to her giving her a light sheen to her body, Once he was done he stepped back to admire her. He grinned licking his lips and tilting his head as he gave her rear a playful swat. he then moved and pinned her. "And how would my pet plan to give me more of a release hmm? Tell me what you plan to do and perhaps I will consider taking it into action my little whore..." He grinned watching her, starting to enjoy calling her by dirty and degrading names. By now they were no longer seen by anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom