Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Star Wars rp. nobodyanime and I only.

" I sure you will think of something." Gabriel notice Tana's clevege and her silky little night gown, he couldn't help but get a bit excited. Before he got to distracted Gabriel refocused and came at Tanja.

His first strike came after he spun his saber back behind his back and out in front as he spun, coming for her shoulder. He smiled when there blades meet in a lock, he had her exactly where he wanted her. Gabriel suddenly stepped out to the side and let his strength go, knowing it would cause Tanja to fell forward, he quickly spun the bring his saber to the back of her shoulder and with perfect accuracy cut one of the straps of Tanja's night gown and nothing else.

Tanja glared at Gabriel and she said to him,"How dare you cut one of my straps off my night gown your going to regert that Gabriel."

Tanja charged at Gabriel and she has her lightsaber sword igintion and she quickly trips him down with her left foot and pointed her lightsaber sword at his throat and said to Gabriel,"Never under estimate another jedi knight especially me and I still have nothing in mind for what the bet should be."

Gabriel was a bit impressed with how Tanja took advantage of his over confidence as he smiled at the light saber to his throat. He spoke calmly and confidently, " The same can be said for you as well my dear." Suddenly Gabriel kicked Tanja's hand holding the light saber and used the momentum and the opening to sweep Tanja's feet and he came up to his in a spin.

Gabriel quickly spun out and away from Tanja, allowing her time to recuperate from the counter attack. He stood there, his light saber down in a low guard and readied for any attack Tanja can throw at him now. His face was more serious but still wore a smile.

Tanja recovered from that counter attack that Gabriel used against her and she readied her light saber sword and she uses the force to knock Gabriel light saber sword out of his hand.

She quickly ran to where his lightsaber sword and said to Gabriel,"Never ever have a low guard at any cost,because any jedi could easily knock your sword out of your hand be ready for anything Gabriel."

Tanja smiled at Gabriel and she has her lightsaber sword in her hand and she now has Gabriel lightsaber sword in her other hand and smiles at him softly and sweetly.

((Sorry about the late reply to our rp my internet was down for 2 whole days and I just got it back now.))

Gabriel smiled, his face still showing a cool and calm look to it. Gabriel merely dropped down into a unarmed fighting stance and spoke gently, "The weapon doesn't make the warrior, come and i will show you why." He knew then she would charge in and take the bait.

As soon as Tana charged in he ducked below her first swing with her own light saber as he caught the arm swinging his light saber. With a quick strike and twist on Tana's wrist he free his light saber from her grip and attacked. Gabriel spun and struck at Tanja's back, cutting the last strap holidng up her night gown.

" You might be strong in the force but there is much you need to learn about combat." Gabriel spoke from experience and in a gentle and even tone.

Tanja glared at Gabriel and said to him,"How dare you cut off my last strap on my night gown your going to pay for that one for sure now Gabriel."

Tanja got back into her fighting stance and she used another combat move and she trips Gabriel down underneath his feet and she uses the force and brings Gabriel lightsaber sword into her hand and she slightly smirjed at him.

Tanja said to Gabriel,"You are now disarmed I have your lightsaber sword in my grasp as well as my own,and now what is your next movement hmm Gabriel.?"

Back
Top Bottom