Kitkat come back

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabySister

Planetoid
Let's get the easy peasy stuff out of the way. This is my second request thread, I decided I needed to do a little revamping and taadaa this came out. I've been off and on the last few months. If it wasn't one thing it was another. I moved cross country, broke my computer charger for a time and had to get a new one, and have been generally setting up camp. So yes, busy beaver that would be me. Still, I missed writing. So, I figured I would dive right in and since I was in a new place, might as well make a new request thread as well. I'm pretty sure all my old role plays fell off on the wayside with everything that happened and I'm so sorry for that. Maybe we can start anew? Rekindle?
Any how! Back on track. Call me whatever you want, as long as its nothing profane. I've been role playing roughly eight or nine years now. While I'm not fantastical at it, I'm not horrible at it either. I tend to match my partners for length, or at least write two-three paragraphs a reply. I would ask that my partners at least be capable of that.
PMing me is the fastest way to get my attention. I don't check the thread often, except to bump it up. So if you want to role play or spitball ideas with me, please PM me. If you don't like the idea's I have out already, feel free to tell me yours. Odds are I will love it and want to try it.

Now I love Medieval, Victorian, Egyptian, Fantasy typish settings. On the flip flop, I don't care as much for futuristic scifi ish settings. Although if my partner is really itching for a specific idea and I find I like it I will try it.
Concerning the mature side of things I'm a plot over smut type girl. I love a good balance but not a role play that revolves solely around smut. I can play male or female though I prefer to play my own gender. I love yaoi and will do yuri if I like the idea presented. I absolutely looooveee playing a trap. My boundaries on what I will do are pretty flexible. I will not do anything too gorey, involving feces, watersports, or vomit. That's disgusting to me and not exciting. I do love incest and will never turn it down. Aside from the incest thing I love; detail, traps, yaoi, oral, teasing, public, etc etc. I'll add more when they come to mind.

I will double up if need be. If I do play a male though I will strictly do Yaoi only.

~Rules~

1) No one-liners! I don't need a book or anything. Still if I give you a decent amount to work with and all I get is "she sighs" or something I will be very much angry.
2) I'm no grammar nazi, just please no text talk. Let's have our sentences make some sort of sense please.
3) Do not force me to continuously push the story forward on my own. You're also a party in this, take a hand. We are writing a story together after all.
4) Have fun. That is all.

~Current Craving~
Hunter x Hunter, Swan Princess, Little Red Riding Hood, Wolf Children, Rule of Rose, Flowers in the Attic, Dragon, Game of Thrones, Peter Pan

~General Ideas~

Boss/Secretary
Husband/Mistress
Older Brother/Younger Sister
Older Brother's Friend/Younger Sister
Imaginary Friend
Egyptian
Medieval
Multiple Personalities
Arranged Marriage
Slave/Master
Experiments
Adopted Sibling/Sibling
Twins
Cousins
Gods
Angel/Demon/Human
Middle School Crush
Teacher/Student
Mermaids
Vampires
Werewolves
Royalty/Commoner/Soldier
Assassin/Target
Fairies
Horror
Adventure
Fantasy
Apocalypse
Pirate/Captive/Cabin Boy
Neko/Kitsune
Dragons
Succubus
Minotaur
Orphans
Stableboy/Master
Victorian
Old West
Zombies
Trap
Crush on Teacher
Witch/Wizard
Time Travel
Ninja
Samurai
Geisha

~Fandoms~

Pokemon
Harry Potter
One Piece
Kingdom Hearts
A Great and Terrible Beauty
Flowers in the Attic
Narnia
Fruits Basket
Princess Tutu
Ouran Host Club
Swan Princess
Anastasia
Rule of Rose
Alice In Wonderland
Warriors
Gregor the Overlander
Helen of Troy
Acheron
Memoirs of a Geisha
Merlyn
Wolf Children
Peter Pan
Hunter x Hunter
King Arthur
Little Red Riding Hood
Legend of Zelda
Snow White
Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast
Blue Lagoon

~My Ideas~

Who? (Multiple Personalities)
After being taken away from her abusive father Aly is placed into the care of her uncle and his family. They are welcoming and do their best to make her feel at home. But as days turn into weeks her cousin starts to notice strange things about his cousin.

I'm not who you think I am
Sora is a painfully shy young man. The crush of his life happens to be his popular best friend, who also happens to be of the same sex. Eric is a ladies man bouncing from one girl to the next, he has zero interest in guys.
One night Sora receives a package from his eccentric aunt. Inside is a ring. The next morning Sora awakens to find his body is now that of a females. Armed with a short skirt and breasts Sora now conspires to win his best friends heart. Though what will happen when the ring is lost and the truth comes out?

Two Halves of a Whole
When a soul and its power prove too great for a single body the soul splits in half and twins are born. Combining their powers twins can preform feats impossible for a single man alone. A king learns of a prophecy that threatens his life and his reign. Upon learning this the king orders the death of all twins born. One young priestess newly made mother to two babes sends them away to be raised separately rather then see them slain by a mad king.
The children are grown now feeling incomplete they each set out on a journey to find their missing half.

A Hired Blade
Trained from the cradle in the art of stealth and assassination they were to take any job, no questions asked. Hired by an ambitious cousin afraid of losing his ill gotten throne, Kyle was ordered to kill the only threat to him. The previous kings sole heir, his daughter. But killing the young woman turns out to be a bigger challenge then Kyle thought.

Siren
Sirens of the sea they were called, and aptly named. For centuries mermaids lured sailors to their watery graves. They would spirit the men away to their underwater home and imprison them there, until the mermaid produced a daughter. Once the man served his purpose he was left to die.

Parallel World (Related to a dream I once had)
It was a typical day, she was merely going to the market for eggs when a strange gentlemen rolled up in a carriage drawn by a horse. Smiling at the woman he withdrew a small device, a red light started blinking rapidly. The man and his cart disappeared and she finds herself grabbed and dragged away to a small room. There she is held down while her hands and feet are smashed. When next she awakens she finds an older woman peering down at her, the woman claims to know of her missing father. After using a potion to heal her the woman helps her to escape.

Orchid
She was the pride of the entertainment troupe, their jewel. Her exotic good looks drew the men like honey, begged for them to watch her sensual moves. Having heard much of their skill they were invited to court to perform for the king. she went last, clad in purple silks she entranced the king, eyes flashing, silks flaring as she danced for him. The troupe was invited again and again to the palace to perform for their king. Each time they were amply paid for their services, she would be gifted with necklaces, bracelets, earrings. All of which she must wear for her next performance, gifts from the smitten king. Every night they would come and every night she was invited to give the king a private show. Time and again she refused, coyly. She was showered in more gifts, more jewels, more silks. The king had run out of patience with the infuriating beautiful woman. He took what he wanted, the troop fled that night protecting their precious gem. Nine months later she passed on leaving behind a child so like her in looks, save for the eyes. Those she shared with her sire. The young mother had enough strength one word, the child's name. Aiko.
Aiko grew up part of the same troupe her mother had been part of. She shared her mothers beauty, her love of dance. Aiko garnered a name for herself, Orchid. She was loved by her people, had found a family in them, a large extended family who doted upon the enchanting child. She was never told who her father had been. As she grew older so too did her reputation. Soon she caught the ear of a king. The troupe refused to let her go to him. Wouldn't give her a reason as to why. It made no sense to her, this was a king. One did not refuse a king. Yet they did, which enraged a king who always got what he wanted. In the end they were forced before this man surrounded by his guard. The leader swept forward all smiles claiming what an honor it was to be able to perform for the king again. Again? They didn't want her to perform but she was asked for. The king wanted to see the famous Orchid. When she was brought forth the years melted away and he remembered another woman alike in all but the hue of her eyes. He coveted the woman raining gifts upon her as he had another woman all those years ago. The troupe could not leave the palace. Aiko was flattered, until the leader took her aside and told her the truth of her sire. Horrified she rebuffed the kings advances. When nothing worked and she seemed on the verge of receiving the same treatment as her mother had they fled. Helped along by a young guardsman who had taken a shine to the entertaining troupe's Orchid.

Briarwood (From the Black Jewels Trilogy)
Briarwood, it was a place for young girls with fragile minds. The elite who frequented there looked after these young ones. What happened within those walls was a secret kept from the rest of the world. When a girl was considered cured she was sent home. In short time this same girl would be back again after suffering an episode. Once in Briarwood one never got to leave. Rose had been in and out of those walls since she was five, there was no escaping Briarwood. Now twelve Rose was an old hat in that building. She knew the words to say, the doctors to pacify. So ingrained was the thought that she was a sick little girl that she had come to believe it. She questioned her hold on sanity, couldn't feel comfortable around her sisters and brothers when she was home. Briarwood ruled her world, she was given over to doctors and treatment to cure her. When she was sufficiently “well” she was sent home. There she stayed for days maybe weeks until she woke screaming in the dark of night, or spoke in tongues in front of guests. Back she would go. Back to Briarwood.

Can't you see him?
Strange happenings have always surrounded Lilith. Unexpected accidents, death. Many avoided the violet eyed young child. Since as far back as she could remember she had always had a friend. Alex. He entertained her, comforted her, taught her things about the world. He was her best friend and her worst enemy. For no one else could see him. To Lilith he was as real as any other person, she could see him, hear him, touch him. With growing concern for their only daughter her parents took her to doctors, therapists, sought all sorts of treatments for her ill mind. At eight onward she was swept in a whirlwind of medicine, tests, and doctors. She was in and out of many hospitals, some for days, some for weeks, some for months, one she stayed at nearly a year. All this time Alex stayed with her, assuring the fragile girl, she wasn't crazy she could just see things many people couldn't. She hated Alex and loved him at the same time, he was the one friend she had, but also the reason she was stuck in these places. As she grew Alex wasn't the only shadow figure she saw, by twelve she could see moving shadows others seemed to ignore. By thirteen Lilith had stopped speaking of Alex, stopped speaking of the shadows. With a heavy dose of medications she was allowed home. For two years she was home schooled, kept placid through a variety of drugs. During this time Alex was but a sigh of the wind. She could not see or hear him. She knew if he were to come back she would have to go away again, so she took the medicine like a good girl and tried to be normal.

Like Father like Son Trap Idea
For generations a noble family has provided the Pharaoh's with daughters to wed and although many of those girls were simply shuttered away to become one of the King's extra wives and concubine, it was still a great honor. Thus when the King sought a new wife they offered up their only child. After many a miscarriage the nobles wife had died in childbirth and his new wife had yet to provide him with a child. Rather than admit that the only child of marriageable age was male they clothed him in woman's garments and passed him off as female. As luck would have it on the night of their wedding, just before the marriage was to be consummated the elderly Pharaoh passed away. Ahmes figured his secret would now be safe and he would assuredly be either sent back home or forgotten with the King's old concubines who now belonged to the elderly Pharaoh's son who would no doubt get his own. Unfortunately for him the new King has other plans for him.

I'm itching for a Peter Pan role play strangely enough. Maybe just an interesting take on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom