Searching for MxF role-plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niah

Star
Welcome to my search thread, I'm looking for literate role-players who can contribute to whatever storyline we have going on in our one x one RP.
I love erotic writing, however I don't want a role-play that is just pure smut. So if you're hoping to jump straight into sex scenes after only a couple
of posts, I'm not your girl. I love building the tension, so just remember that the first kiss doesn't have to directly lead into the first sexual situation.

Below I'll list a few pairings and plots, if none of them catch your eye feel free to suggest your own. They're quite basic, but I like discussing more
in depth plot decisions with my role-playing partners. So there's always room to add twists and details. I've noticed that in a few male search threads
they provide pictures of anime girls that they'd like their role-playing partners to play. I'll be doing the same but using pictures of actors instead.
Before each plot they'll be a link to a pic. You don't have to make your character look like the pictures I've provided, but I would really love it if you
did. In return I would be more than happy to make my female look any way that you wish. Also, some of these plots have a slight non-con vibe to
them, not all though. What I'm looking for in those is for my female to find your male attractive. However she knows that doing anything with him
would be wrong, so she says no/tries to resist. Your male would continue to force himself on her regardless and eventually she gives into her own
urges. If this isn't your type of thing, then please don't choose the plots that have this slight non-con aspect to them. Also if you're into full on rape,
these plots are not for you either. As my girl will be enjoying herself during sex.

So a couple of things you might want to know:

I'm looking for male characters that are sexually confident, none of this 'afraid to touch a woman' nonsense. The type who see's what they want
and takes it! Passionately, roughly and aggressively if needs be.

I'm also literate and only write in the third person.

I role-play over threads or PM's (I prefer threads), I will not RP over IM's or personal emails.

My turn ons and turn offs are at the bottom of this list. Please make sure you read them.

Pairings
This colour represents the role that I would like to play.

Guest x Stable hand/Equestrian Instructor

Picture

An old English Country Estate opens its doors every summer in order to allow guests to experience life as it was in the early 19th century. Guests are
allowed to book a room for up to four weeks and take part in the many activities, parties and holidaying experiences that the Estate has to offer. One of
the most popular choices is the Equestrian classes. Here guests are given the opportunity to learn how to care for and ride horses. It's run by a man who
not only teaches the guests, but also cares for the stables and isn't long before he catches the eye of a particular guest.

Teenage pop-star x Parent of fan

This role-play can have the non-con aspect incorporated into it, but it doesn't have to.

Version 1

Picture

A man takes his teenage daughter to see her favorite singer/actress in concert. For the past couple of years he's been forced to listen to this pop-star's
music on repeat and watch episodes of her show which his daughter is obsessed with. Whilst at the concert, several fans are picked at random to come
backstage and meet her. By luck, one of those fans is his daughter. So after the concert they go backstage and his daughter finally gets to meet her idol.
Once the meet and greet is over, the fans are given the opportunity to go on a backstage tour with the crew. However it isn't long before the man
accidentally gets separated from the tour and finds himself back at the pop-star's dressing room, where they are now both alone...

Version 2

Picture

Pretty much the same as version one, but with the roles reversed. For this one it would be a mother taking her teenage daughter to see her favorite male
pop-star. Although his career consists of young girls throwing themselves at him. The pop-star has always had a thing for older women. So when they go
backstage his attention is instantly drawn to the mother.

Teenage Babysitter x Employer

This plot has the slight non-con aspect.

Picture

An eighteen year old girl has been babysitting for a married couple for several months. She finds the father attractive and unbeknownst to her he feels
the same. One night he's driving her home and she falls as asleep in the car. Seeming unable to allow this opportunity to slip by, the man parks in the
middle of nowhere and begins touching her whilst she sleeps. The babysitter wakes up and what follows will change things forever.

Teenage girl x Step-Uncle

This plot has the slight non-con aspect.

Picture

An eighteen year old girl gets a new step-mother when her father remarries. Barely six months in, the step-mum receives a phone call from
her brother. A man who has always been a bit of a troublemaker, maybe problems with the law, keeping a job, drinking and fighting too much etc.
After being kicked out of his apartment or just released from prison (the choice is up to you) he needs a place to stay and so his sister allows
him to bunk in their spare room. However it isn't long before his new step-niece is catching his eye.

Servant x Employer

This plot has the slight con-con aspect.

Picture

Based in 1850, the lady of the household hires a new live-in servant to help with keeping the home in order. When her husband returns from business,
he finds himself curious about this new servant.

Unpopular girl x Jock

Picture

Plot 1
The cool kids in school throw a party and invite the unpopular girl as a joke. They plan to do something embarrassing to her. However before they get the
chance, she finds herself accidentally involved in game of spin the bottle. The head jock spins and it lands on her. So they find themselves shoved in a
closet for seven minutes. Neither of them like each other and so at first it's just awkward silence. When one thing leads to another, how will they deal with
the aftermath of those seven minutes?

Plot 2
The head jock and unpopular girl are forced to work together on a school project. They get on each other's nerves and are constantly arguing. As time goes on
and they're forced to be around each other though, will they discover that opposites really do attract?

Turn ons
Physical forcefulness (being push up against a wall, thrown onto a bed, roughly bent over, grabbed forcibly etc)
Rough sex
Hair pulling
Grinding
Biting (no drawing blood though)
Vaginal sex
Oral sex
Fingering
Foreplay
Nipple play
Teasing
Masturbation

Turn offs
Other role-players controlling my character
Anal sex
Rape/Beatings
Being ordered about like a slave/dog
Degradation
Insults (My character being called a whore and a slut is not sexy to me)
Too much dirty talk (I don't mind a little, but if your character basically wants to have an entire conversation during sex, I'm going to lose interest)
Over the top romance (Again; I don't mind romance, but if your character is always going on about how looking into her eyes is like watching a
sunset and crap like that, after only knowing her for two minutes, that's not romantic! It's cheesy and weird.)
Bestiality
Incest
Underage sex
Virgin sex
Yuri or Yaoi or Futa
Anything that belongs in the toilet
Bloodsports
Feet fetishes
Pregnancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back