An RPG Girl looking for RPGs (F/M Femdom) (Closed for the moment)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPG-Girl

System Game Slut
Hello Bluemoon! After getting some PM's, I decided that I might as well get around to making an request thread, or at the very least, a place where you know where to find what I'm looking for.

Main thing I'm looking for​

For the most part? I'm looking for RPG games! D&D (3.5 and 5th), GURPS 3rd, Warhammer 40K (Dark Heresy and Black Crusade), D20 Modern, The Conan RPG, Barbarians of Lumeria, the list can go on, but really, you want my attention? I will almost always agree to a dice game.

Current Cravings

A D&D 3.5 or GURPS 3e game where I serve a young dragon, manipulating him for power and my own benefit.

Other things

So, what are some other things I'm looing for?

• DICE GAMES (Dice games are my biggest turn on)
  • Femdom (My character in charge)
  • Evil Campaigns (I am no so good, at being good ;) )
  • Sexy, not slutty
  • Men that look like men
  • Partial to monster partners come to think of it
  • Minions and slaves, have to love them

And some things I am not?

• Scat/Watersports
  • Mutilation of my characters
  • Being a brainless, spineless ditz

My Standards

My standards are simple. You can type understandable English, and know at least the basics of the rules. Other then that? I welcome anyone, if they want to run a game.

I will have some characters up shortly, but please, feel free to give me a poke.

Kala the Enchantress for Warrior, Rogue Mage, a cunning sorceress, that keeps a handful of goblins and orcs under her thrall, and seeks to expand her power.

My one Exception to playing Dom! I will sub, if your playing Futas/Herms/Shemales.​

RE: An RPG Girl looking for RPGs

Updated with a few characters, more to come. Give them a look boys. Once they are in a game, they are getting removed, so limited time only.

RE: An RPG Girl looking for RPGs (F/M Femdom)

Thank you boys, I should be busy for a while, I'll open the thread back up later... maybe. Wait and see ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom