Looking For FxM Roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABOUT ME

Well hello there. I'm Sharpiie. You can call me that or Love or any other derivitive of my username but I don't particularly feel like giving out my real name at this time. I'm twenty-five years old and I'm married. Yes my husband "let's me roleplay." Yes people have asked me that before. If you are one of the type of people that thinks my husband has to let me do anything then we probably wouldn't get along very well. And now that that bit of quick knowledge about me is over and done with, let's get on with what I am looking for.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR

I have been roleplaying for about or over ten years. I've roleplayed on MySpace, GaiaOnline, NeoPets, and more. I have a serious love of writing. That means I am looking for someone who is going to give me more than a single line or sentence. I want a paragraph minimum. A pretty decent sized paragraph if at all possible. I love description so do try not to scrimp on that. I want someone that is going to help me come up with a plot. I want someone that is going to surprise me with plot twists and will not expect me to move the story along the entire time. I am also just going to put it out now that I am looking for more story than smut. I have tried writing pure smut and I find it boring so I am going to say I am looking for at max a 60/40 smut ratio with story being the higher of the two, obviously.

INTERESTS

public sex
it doesn't even have to be out and out sex. he wants to play with her in public, she wants to crawl under a table and get him off. love it all.
opposites attract
pairings will be down below but any characters that start out as opposites make me happy. bad x good. rich x poor. nice x mean.
toys
all manner of toys. feathers, dildos, vibes. wanna make her wear a vibe while he controls the remote? totally cool. wanna have her peg him? sure, if that's what you're into.

ABSOLUTE NO

older women x younger men
i just do not find this pairing attractive. sorry, not sorry.
full animals
you want to use someone that has ears and a tail, fine. you want them to be a werewolf? i'm okay with that too. you want them to be some super soldier spliced with animal dna? awesome.. i read a series about that once.
anything bathroom related
i find it gross and i refuse to do it. enough said.
feet
sorry, guys, but i just don't have the stomach to deal with your feet fetishes.

** pairings and ideas will be listed in the posts below. please don't post in this thread. message me if you would like to roleplay or have any questions.

General Pairings

Teacher x Student
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Best Friend x Best Friend
Enemy x Enemy
Sister x Brother's Best Friend
Brother x Sister's Best Friend
Best Friend x Best Friend's Brother
Best Friend x Best Friend's Sister
Father x Babysitter
Step Brother x Step Sister
Pen Pal x Pen Pal
Royal x Servant
Royal x Knight
Soldier x Someone at Home
Ex Boyfriend x Ex Girlfriend
Ex Husband x Ex Wife
Ghost x Human
Demon (or Fallen Angel) x Human
Demon (or Fallen Angel) x Angel
Angel x Human

Fan Based Pairings

Harry Potter
Harry Potter x Hermione Granger
Draco Malfoy x Hermione Granger
Severus Snape x Hermione Granger
Sirius Black x Hermione Granger
Remus Lupin x Hermione Granger
Neville Longbottom x Hermione Granger
Severus Snape x Lily Evans (Potter)
Draco Malfoy x Ginny Weasley
Neville Longbottom x Ginny Weasley
OC x Anyone

Mythology
Hades x Persephone
Eros x Phoebe
Hercules x Megara

"Disney"
Elsa x Jack Frost
Anastasia x Dimitri
Rapunzel x Flynn
Belle x Beast
Ariel x Eric
Alice x Mad Hatter
** if you would like to pair disney characters from different stories together just let me know. i'm fine with that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom