Wonder Woman and the Star Girl (Lilly and MewMew)

Diana had been left in charge of watching Starfire, the other Titans were busy with things, and Robin didn't wanna risk leaving Starfire home by herself. Diana adorned in a simple business suit at the moment, filled it out far better then the Modern Earth Women they were intended to be worn by. Her fit and supple figure was the envy of the goddesses, blessed with both brains and beautiful muscles. Her breasts pressed up against the burgandy suit. She was given an access key card for the Titans Tower, she took the elevator all the way up to the top floor, where Starfire would be. She stepped inside, noticing no sign of Starfire, she did notice the rank smell and dirtiness of the place, she grimaced at the sight "Teenagers hmmm...." She slowly worked about getting the place cleaned up, the place would be sparkling clean the moment Starfire would likely make herself known.

RE: Wonder Woman and the Star Girl

Starfire wished she could have gone with the other Titans but Robin told her it was best if she stayed at the Titan Tower. Thankfully though, Robin told her she wouldn't be there by herself, she would have Wonder Woman by her side. The Tamaran teenager was pleased to meet her, she has heard and see her but never met her. To make a good impression she decide to wear her usual purple outfit that she normally wore, her orange complexion was flawless as ever, beaming vibrantly. She walked out of room to the top floor, upon her arrival she saw Wonder Woman cleaning them. She arguably was most beautiful person that ever lived.

"Um, helllo!" She yelled, looking down at the floor before looking at the black haired woman before her.

Diana calmly turned her gaze to the Orange Girl, whose glowing alien green eyes, slightly unnerving, but she was a sweet heart from what Robin had told her of her. "Good Afternoon Star Fire, I have just finished cleaning the tower area, I also found some of these I take it they are yours." She holds out a few pairs of bras and panties that seemed far to alien to her, to be worn by any human woman, or atleast any respectable woman. Diana offered her a smile, "Robin asked me to take care of you while the others are busy, so if you need anything, do not hesitate to ask."

"Good afternoon to you to Wonder Woman I am thrilled to meet you. Thanks for cleaning the tower it was sort of dirty." She said, rubbing back of neck sheepishly. Beastboy and Cyborg just doesn't listen when she asked them to clean up tower before they left. She flushed red with embarrassment when Wonder Woman hold up her panties and bras. "Y-You don't need to take care of me!" Starfire stammered as she gently took the panties and bras from the older woman's hands.

Back
Top Bottom