Seeking FxF, MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto

Meteorite
Hi all!

I have some spare time on my hands am looking to add one more RP to the que! Right now I’m mainly craving a story-based plot - not to exclude smut in any way from the story-line, but sometimes it’s good to switch things up. ;)

So about me, I’m a 25 year old female and have been RP’ing on and off for almost ten years. I like to think I’m pretty experienced but there are so many amazing writers on here that I can’t even compare myself to. I do my best though and will average two to five paragraphs per post, sometimes more or less if the story calls for it. You stick to the length you feel comfortable with, don’t feel pressured to write long posts if that’s not your thing. Quality over quantity - the emotions your character feels, their motives and senses, it’s what really gets me hooked on the story. Details make me happy. <3

Some quick stuff you should know – I only RP through PM’s, email, or even GoogleDocs if you prefer. I have stage fright so I get anxious when I try to write in threads. As far as responses go I can usually post once every other day, but can write multiple posts on a good day. If I take any longer than three days to reply you’ll be notified. There’s nothing worse than waiting in anticipation for a response that never comes, and I would appreciate the same courtesy from you. I will NEVER drop a RP without giving you an explanation as to why. It seems to be a pattern on here to start a RP and then disappear, so if for any reason you want to stop writing with me please just let me know. I will totally understand and there will be no hard feelings whatsoever. :)

As far as limits, I will write anything once. To get a basic idea of the kinks I enjoy, here’s a link to my f-list: clicky

If you’re still reading, right now I’m in the mood for medieval fantasy or modern day settings. I am game to write either FxF or MxF pairings, but will take some convincing to write MxM and anything to do with Futa or incest at the moment. I’m not against either, just looking for something different. :) My main character will always be female, but I can create multiple side characters of any gender to move the plot along - villians and NPC’s alike. The genres I love are dark and involve conflict, violence, horror – the more fucked up, the better. I’m also a sucker for romance. <3 My characters are not necessarily categorized as subs, but I do prefer to write the role of a somewhat damsel in distress, and to play against dominate characters. That does not mean I won’t contribute to the storyline by any means, I just prefer a writing partner who can play stronger willed characters.

Below I will post a few pairings, and later maybe some prompts. For now if you think we would mesh well and have any ideas of your own I would love to hear them. Just shoot me a PM and we can work something out. ^^

Pairings marked with a star I have ideas for, and bolded are the characters I would like to play---

Doctor/Psychiatrist + Patient *
Human + Werewolf
Human + Vampire
Drug Addict + Former Lover/Childhood Best Friend/Returning Soldier *
Knight/Mercenary + Adventurer/Commoner
Soldier x Civilian

Lists are hard. >< There are so many possible pairings I would love to try; if you have ideas, please don’t hold back.

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom