The Hyūga and the Girl (DaddysLittleSkankXMoFo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddysLittleSkank

Banned
Banished
Shichi was sitting at the kitchen table of her house along with her father, step-mother, and two younger half siblings. It was a normal morning in the Nara household as the group were eating breakfast.

At the age of thirteen, Shichi was a very intelligent and skillfully kunoichi. People were often surprised that she'd inherited some of the best qualities from her fathers. Shichi was the only child of Shikamaru Nara and Chōji Akimichi, and she was very proud of this fact. She had the intelligence, maturity, and, at times, laziness of Shikamaru, and the caring personality, calm demeanor, and appetite of Chōji.

The whole village knew of Chōji's death, and knew he had left behind a young child, but very few knew that the child was Shichi Nara. The couple hadn't exactly been open about their relationship when it came to more than friends and family, which only became more private when they decided to start a family of their own. When Shichi was six months old, Chōji was taken off paternity leave and Shichi was babysat by her grandparents. While on an important mission, Chōji was killed and Shikamaru was devastated. People told him that it was good that Shichi was still so young and she most likely wouldn't realize Chōji was gone. But deep down, he knew Shichi was aware of that someone was missing. Whether it was that she genuinely knew what had happened or just had a vague understanding that the person who carried her inside him was gone wasn't known. Shikamaru did find it hard taking over when Chōji died. He couldn't cradle Shichi the way Chōji had, he couldn't even prepare a bottle the way Chōji had. In the end, Shikamaru had decided to move in with Chōji's parents to help him raise Shichi. It wasn't until Shichi was three going on four that Shikamaru moved out as he had remarried.

It was funny how much she looked like Chōji, sure she had a smaller build than him but she had very little of Shikamaru in her. Her skin tone, eyes, hair color, and, even, her nose were all Chōji. She had her hair pulled back into two pigtails and she had Chōji's signature spirals on her cheeks. Her clothes consisted of a black (slightly loose) body suit with red and silver body armor.

"Shichi would you mind bringing the boys to school for me?" Asked Temari.

"Yes, ma'am." Shichi responded with a smile before turning to Shikamaru. "Dad, Hattori asked if I wanted to go to the festival with him tonight. Is it okay if I go get a new kimono after training today to wear? I promise it'll be at least finger length, and I don't have to help Jin at the flower shop today."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom