RP: Star Trek: E.T. [Horror_Show & Blue Hatter]

Horror_Show

Supernova
Music was blaring, bass was vibrating the floors and neon colored lights were flashing in a night club down town London. A young lady had just turned twenty-one and was celebrating with a couple of her friends. The young girl was not only celebrating her birthday but also passing her entry exam into the Starfleet academy. She was studying to be a nurse and was hoping to be a medic onboard one of the ships someday. She had joined a little late, most cadets entered once they were of age, but the girl was to focus on her schooling already at the age of 21 she was an LPN and was months away from being an RN. She was the niece of Jim Kirk.

Jim would have taken over the responsibilities of her father as her own was kind of a lame drunk who didn’t pay attention. Though with Kirk being a captain he couldn’t really do much from space, he had paid for all her schooling as his income was more than enough being a captain.

Spock would be accompanying him as he was going to the bar to celebrate with his niece but keep a close to distant eye. Both of them were out of uniform, Kirk looked fairly normal in a t-shirt, flannel and jeans why Spock was in black. They looked a little odd, well Spock it least as his face was vacant of any emotion as they pushed through the crowd.

“This doesn’t seem like a logical safe environment for a young cadet.” He said raising a brow at Kirk. He rolled his eyes and motioned him to keep following.

“She doesn’t party much and I could definitely agree but she’s of age and 21 so…I’m gonna let her breathe a little but were gonna stay close and watch.” Kirk said.

Jim stopped with Spock right behind him, they were in the middle of the dance floor with people dancing all around, but their focus would be on three girls who were the main focus of the dance floor. All of them including Madilyn was in the middle, they were dancing in unison. They were entertaining and Jim could see all the years of ballet and dance had paid off. The chorus came on and Madilyn was dancing back to back against one of her friends. Her hair would be flying as she swung her head back and forth. She would be lip syncing the chorus as the bass pounded through the club.

tumblr_inline_mkrqouZkJT1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mkrqoxHKsV1qz4rgp.gif

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial