Sheepy's Ultimate Request Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepy

Moon
Hello all! Sheepy is here and ready to roleplay! But before anything else I only have a few, tiny rules that I'd like to be followed by my partners.

Please don't give me one-line replies. I enjoy writing in paragraph form, and I find that replies that short are unfair and overall boring.

I of course roleplay mature content. But I don't like anything with waste, feet, bodies, or animals.

Most of my characters have anime pictures or descriptions for appearances. So please be okay with that.

I play the female role for every pairing below with the exception of larger RPs, such as The Reddened Program.

That's about it!

Below are some plots I've been itching to RP! I am open to suggestions too. I love to RP in fantasy genres.

Plots:

ZEPHYR
Throughout the land of Zephyr, through its forests and plains, a new threat has emerged. They are called "The Rusted". They are odd gijinka who will attack whatever moves. They have pale, rotten yellowed eyes, and rips in their skin. But instead of flesh, raw metal can be seen through these tears in their skin. These terrifying gijinka attack everyone and anyone, and have become a threat to Zephyr, as well as the entire world. For many months, the royal military was clueless about how they came to be, and how to stop them. Until an oracle, with the power to communicate with Arceus, came and told them the reason. Arceus was dying, thus an evil force took advantage of it, and descended upon the land. An evil god sent corruption through Zephyr, resulting in The Rusted. In order to give Arceus their full strength back, seven artifacts called Life Spheres, scattered across the land, much be retrieved and brought to the center of Zephyr, where a small cave, called the Moon Cave, exists. A ritual performed by the oracle will bring Arceus back to full strength. However, new adversaries, as well as cults worshiping the Rusted have emerged. The royals have chosen a young noble heir to collect these spheres, alongside gijinka companions.

The Reddened Program -
Trapped in a virtual reality RP
The Reddened Program is a state of the art, virtual reality game, where players can immerse themselves in a fictional world. It's been three weeks since the program officially opened... And something has gone terribly wrong. Players are now unable to log out, and the NPCs are not helpful. Panic swept across the program. Until it a booming voice echoed across the program, telling all players that they would be trapped. If they died in the game, they would die in real life as well.
This is an RP where players are trapped in a virtual reality game. However, in order to make it more interesting for my roleplay partners, I'm going to base my characters and plots around their OC. Anyone interested in this idea will need to give me a bio, or an idea of who their character is. From there, we'll start the RP and I'll introduce characters as I see fit. I'll play a cast of characters for any partner who wishes to RP this idea, but they'll have no idea about who I'll be introducing into the RP. It will be like a grab bag, and every partner will be RPing with a different cast of characters. When I do introduce my characters, I'll put an image after their intro. We can also add in video game characters from actual series. I love Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates.
The Reddened Project - Pokemon Edition
The same situation as above, in the pokemon universe. However, these pokemon are gijinka, not regular pokemon. Players may be trainers, or gijinka. But trainers may catch gijinka and go on the league challenge. Gijinka are not anthro.

The Forest's Depths
Mage x A beast man alpha
A young, female mage has recently parted from her family, which is made up of all mages and sorcerers. They have a legacy for being powerful magic users. Now, this young mage lives deep within a forest, as she had always been very in-touch with nature. However, danger lurks outside, and she's constantly oblivious to it. A large beast dwells in his territory, near her cottage, and has been eyeing her for quite some time. He runs a pack of wolf-like beast men, and he needs to have a suitable heir soon. Seeing as she is very in-tune with nature and magically-powerful, he sees her as the perfect candidate.

Warrior Path -ALL SLOTS TAKEN. Do not ask to do this RP anymore.[/b]
Slave fighter x Noble Master
A young woman with bull's horns and a tail to match, was once a very powerful warrior. She became well-known among the lands, before disappearing from the public's eye. She was captured by slavers, and sent off to be sold. She was sold off to a wealthy young noble, who is talented in sword-play. He is dead-set on taking the throne of their kingdom. Their king is dying, and several, other nobles stand in his way. Therefore, he must defeat them all in order to obtain the throne. She is his willing slave, as he promises her freedom after he claims the throne. They travel together.

Starving Hearts
Pirate captain x Slave
He is the captain of an all-male ship, that often raids villages. They take the men to work for them, and the women as sex slaves. She is the one unlucky slave who has managed to catch his eye. Although he keeps her in luxury, he is sadistic and often treats her as a pet more than a person.

Doctor, Doctor
Student x Serial Killer
The school doctor is a murderer, she thinks to herself, and he's the best one the world has ever seen. She had been a normal school girl, before her best friend was murdered. A comment he made to her, about the school doctor stalking him, never struck a chord in her until after his death. Now, after the police have declared the case a cold one, she's dead set on exposing the doctor as a cold blooded killer. But when the two discover each other, a deadly tango begins. A tale of dark, possessive romance and obsession.

My Little Red Riding Hood
Little Red x The Big Bad Wolf
A young woman is exiled from her village and escapes into a forbidden forest. There, after fainting, she is discovered by the forest's male guardian, and promptly taken back to his cottage. He's taken up an interest, or obsession, for a better word, with her, and is fully going to attempt to learn about her and keep her to himself. However, Little Red doesn't trust very easily, so their relationship may be a rocky one.

Mafia Encounter
Mafia ally x Mafia family heir
He's the son of a major mafia boss, and his life has been threatened. Fearful for his safety, his mother and father have sent him to live with an ally, in a secluded beach house off the coast. However, they didn't tell him that she was the same age as he was, and that she had a direct interest in this young heir.

Dangerous Live
He's her older brother, they shouldn't be doing any of this. Yet, when a young girl's older brother takes a sudden interest in her after their parents go away on a long business trip, will she even be able to say no to what he wants?

Neirin
Slaves are popular in the land of Neirin. Slaves are often mail order brides, servants, slaves, or warriors that serve higher commanders. Neirin is a fantasy world, full of many species and environments. However, it is more often that females have more powerful magical abilities then males. This could be a typical master x slave RP.

Hucow -ALL SLOTS TAKEN. Do not ask to do this RP anymore.[/b]
When a young woman signed up for a job on a farm, she didn't expect to be where she currently is. She's been taken in as a hucow, a milker and a breeder, and treated as the main farm supervisor's pet. [includes lactation fetish]

Fantasy Adventure -ALL SLOTS TAKEN. Do not ask to do this RP anymore.[/b]
He's going on an adventure in order to bring more fame to the noble house that he hails from. This young lord has a long journey ahead of him, but on this journey, he'll gain many allies. [A fantasy journey, harem RP in which a young hero gains a party of women]

Added a new RP idea on the top! Immensely craving The Reddened Program idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom