Looking for a Dominant and Forceful Male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lillylluna

Meteorite
[I am looking for a male who likes rape. My only turnoff is use of sex toys. I enjoys exploring new kinks and even like vore. My favorite kinks consist of forced pregnancy, breeding, cumflation, saliva, and kidnap. Please PM me if you are interested.]

Appearance:
img-thing

Personality: Sort of the nerdy school girl type, loves to joke around with perverted jokes, but not easily aroused, rather shy and isolated, even feisty and stubborn. Her eyes are a dark green and she has rather dainty fingers and toes. Her weight is slightly overweight, but not fat.

Name: Lilly

Lilly had been resting out at a campsite, having spent most of the dark hours reading her novel in her tent, which was thin and nearly see-through by all angles. The blonde female had eventually passed out during the night, having her body spread out across the bottom of the tent, the only other items inside being a bag of food in a corner of the tent and a pillow which she could rest her head on. Her legs were spread apart as she snoozed on her belly, her arms wrapped gently around her pillow. Since it was also rather hot during this time of the year, her clothes consisted of nothing more but a thin tank top and a pair of underwear, her bra and shorts tossed to the side to keep her from getting hot in the middle of the night.

Anthony had been living in this town for years he was never shy about saying hello. He was 6,3 and had short black hair with blue eyes and always seemed like the tall monster that everyone avoided but would never hurt a fly. He was a quite successful business man and lived quite a calm and simple life. The only flaw with Anthony is that he could never control his sexual urges he had been in this town for 32 years but had never met a women he remotely liked. That all changed one Saturday after noon when he was walking home early from work. as he saw a cute blonde haired girl in a school uniform. Her short shirt outlining her breasts, her skirt cut just a little to short for her legs. For the first time since living in this small town Anthony had noticed him self getting aroused. Anthony had seen her a few more times each time getting more and more aroused but to shy to say anything...

This could be just an introduction to the RP I hope you like it as I am new to RP. I am highly interested in Role Playing with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom