Male Characters Who Aren't Solely Motivated By Their Dongs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle

Dust
Look at what we have here! Someone seeking serious, collaborative role play! Of all things to look for. I'm sure you're asking, “Who is this Elle person? Why is she here looking for role play that isn't over-saturated with hot, sticky, lewd smut!? Why doesn't she like it when I poke her belly button with my penis?” Well read on and I will tell you all the answers you need to know!

I'm a young writer, college student, and I have this strange obsession for role play when I'm not busy studying for tests and quizzes. I'm here in search of partners. Not just any partners. Specifically male characters that, while they do enjoy dirty, kinky, naughty smut, they also enjoy stories! Writing about adventure! Action! Romance and conflict with character progression, relationship development!

As for why I don't like you poking my belly button with your penis? It's because I don't know you, and if you were to do that to a stranger, you'd likely upset or offend them. So come, sit! Chat for a while, talk to me and let me get a feel for your personality. If we don't get along, or if we don't find any writing chemistry, we won't be able to really enjoy role play. How can you have long lasting, fun role play when you aren't on the same wave-length with your partner?

I've only been here for a short time. I've just made my account, and it's one of many accounts I've made. I have characters in mind that I want to see used. I have ideas that I want to have played out. I have so many things I want to do, and no one interested in doing them with. It's particularly disheartening when I've spent years tailoring and adjusting and “fixing” many characters, only to have them be brushed aside. So please know, I have many pre-made characters in mind, and I'm very intent on using them with people equally or more talented than I am.

So, I feel like I could carry on, but I worry that if I drag this on any longer, that I might scare off people or the ones I'm seeking will lose interest. I'll list a few simple things for you, give you an idea of what I look for in role play, and in a partner.

What does this player like role playing?
Fallout universe setting
Dragon Age setting
Mass Effect
Medieval times
Modern times
Scifi
Original super heroes / Marvel / DC
Third Person Perspective

What does this player dislike role playing?
Nonsense-Reality
Long-term Slice of Life
Ridiculously high fantasy
First Person and Second Person
Furry characters/setting
Feminine men
Anime

Does this player have kinky stuff they're interested in?
Definitely! But it's based on the type of character I'm using at the time!
Nothing too violent (sexually)
No interest in vore, gore, macro, micro
No interest in filth, vomit, urine, feces
No zoophilia or underage characters
No real life sexual stuff, I'm not here shopping for boyfriends or people to talk dirty to me when they're horny. If you want something sexual in particular, I'm happy to talk about and explain kinks, specific things/themes/ideas, but I like to keep the sexual conduct in-character.

Bonus points if you want to play any of the following!
Satyr (Just the top half)
Bounty hunters
Law enforcement (Detectives, please!)
Mutants
Super heroes
Humanoid D&D Races
Rogues
Warriors
Humanoid Aliens
Masculine men in general

How to approach this player!
Say hello, tell me about what you like/dislike about my thread—really just try to jive with me and see if we enjoy talking to each other, see eye to eye on things. I have pre-made characters, so if that's a hard limit for you, we probably won't role play together. Again, I have specific characters in mind that have never seen the light of day, and I want to use them! So let's make nice and then I can send you the link to my girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom