[CRAVING!] -:Mistress & Maid:- {F/F, Futa/F}

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_n6cavcKfqq1rxsw83.gif

You can call me Luna! I have a main request thread but, I'm looking for something VERY specific right now, so I thought maybe making a separate thread for it might attract the right people! Without further ado, please click below to see what I'm looking for!

-:Forbidden Affections:-​
{F/F & F/Futa}​
MC had been working at a shabby restaurant for quite a while now, just barely scraping by. That is of course, until YC, one of the wealthiest CEO's in this side of the country, happens to practically save her with the offering of job as a live in maid in YC's brand new country manor. What exactly caused this sudden job offering? Well MC has no idea. And YC certainly isn't spilling the beans, considering she's already married to a lovely man whom she loves very much. All a lie of course. It's purely business, as are most things in YC's life. That is, until she hires MC, her new maid. Over the the next few months of MC working there, YC becomes increasingly warmed up to her, and vise versa. But, is it love... or strictly charity?

So, first off... I was thinking we could include a number of things in this roleplay including but not limited to:

* Forbidden Romance (of course!)
* French Maid outfit (a favourite of mine! Depending on which route we take this, these can either be legit uniforms or just bedroom wear!)
* Spanking
* Ropes
* YC being particularly bossy (Especially when YC starts to realize she has actual romantic feelings for my character, and not just the lust she originally felt.)
* Strap-ons if you so desire, unless of course you already happen to be packing...
* And just a pinch of angst!​

The colour means nothing in the list it's just to help differentiate between the points!

My description above is purely modern though I have had interest in playing this scenario as most fantasy or, perhaps simply Victorian? Your character could still be a rich business woman, or perhaps instead she's the wife of a rich business man who happens to hire the maids for their manor together and she falls in love with MC.

I was thinking of playing this as M/F and I have done so in the past but, I think I like the idea of playing up the Forbidden part a little more by playing a Female pairing, whether it be F/F or F/Futa. That, along with the adultery and the scandalous idea of a modern business woman or even the wife of a well renowned business man falling head over heals, madly in love with a common girl... well, that makes for some delicious forbidden love now doesn't it?

If you have any questions, or even if you're interested in playing, please drop me a PM! I roleplay strictly on this site, via PM or Thread. I do prefer PM since it's easier for me to see that you've replied but, my inbox is also a disaster right now so it's entirely up to your preference!

Unfortunately, I'm only interested in roleplaying with women right now, sorry. I'm sure you guys are great but, I'm probably not your gal!

Besides that, I hope to hear from you soon! First come first serve, of course! Be creative with your ideas though and I'll probably take on more than one!

Mostly I'm looking for the Maid/Mistress dynamic here and the idea of forbidden love, so come at me with anything like that and I'll be kissing your feet! Include the word sapphic in your PM so I know you read everything! Thank you for checking out my thread and I hope to be brainstorming with you soon!

tumblr_inline_n2xuzrKji01qid2nw.gif

Hiya! I'm off to bed right now unfortunately but, feel free to message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom